FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Come Dine With Me - Sean Ryder

Come Dine With Me - Sean Ryder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrshiremischief OP   Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Just watched Crimbo edition with Sean Ryder and 3 far less interesting consorts - girl from Corrie was pretty enough - what can I say - great tits - But - She obviously didn't know who Sean Ryder was to begin with.

Forgivable?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just watched Crimbo edition with Sean Ryder and 3 far less interesting consorts - girl from Corrie was pretty enough - what can I say - great tits - But - She obviously didn't know who Sean Ryder was to begin with.

Forgivable?"

Who is he?...

like so many bands, he will fade into nothingness....unfortunately some of yesterdays stars think they will be famous forever..especially many 90's bands

Kilmarnock

"Just watched Crimbo edition with Sean Ryder and 3 far less interesting consorts - girl from Corrie was pretty enough - what can I say - great tits - But - She obviously didn't know who Sean Ryder was to begin with.

Forgivable?

Who is he?... "

Given the season - and your cleavage - I'm prepared to forgive this gap in your musical education - but if it wasn't for the cleavage...!

Hey the Kirstin lady was ok too, I remember her from my childhood days (cannot for the life of me remember what she was on, I think it was blue peter or such like) .... and to my shame (not really) I think she was in my wank bank then too

Kilmarnock

"Hey the Kirstin lady was ok too, I remember her from my childhood days (cannot for the life of me remember what she was on, I think it was blue peter or such like) .... and to my shame (not really) I think she was in my wank bank then too

"

I didn't start wanking until I was an adolescent - and if she had been around - she would have featured - When I think of all the Jizz that I wasted on Valerie Singleton!

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

Given the season - and your cleavage - I'm prepared to forgive this gap in your musical education - but if it wasn't for the cleavage...!"

Still don't know who he is lol...

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

Given the season - and your cleavage - I'm prepared to forgive this gap in your musical education - but if it wasn't for the cleavage...!

Still don't know who he is lol... "

happy mondays, black grape

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

happy mondays, black grape"

Ahh ok! I liked the happy Mondays as well just didn't know his name lol oooops

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

Ahh ok! I liked the happy Mondays as well just didn't know his name lol oooops "

mmmm twisting your melons man

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

mmmm twisting your melons man "

Keep your mitts off my melons thanks

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

Keep your mitts off my melons thanks "

who said mitts..I have a tongue

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

who said mitts..I have a tongue "

I'll let you off then

Kilmarnock

Forgivable?

Who is he?...

Black Grape - once had a CD described

as ,'The best comeback since Lazarus.'

I think it was an under-statement - or, as one recent 'Apprentice,' hopeful might have had it, 'An under-exaggeration'!

who said mitts..I have a tongue

I'll let you off then "

» Add a new message to this topic