FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Girls As Bad As Guys

Girls As Bad As Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unny Bunny x OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

why do some bi singlewomen/cpls insist on sending messages asking if interested in them. They are first to moan about guys who dont read profiles. Wot you think because you are a fem your immune to get a big fat NO.

FYI Im singe and str8....not into fems or sharing you with yer man....Im a true girl who knows wot she wants...... a MAN

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

aww but hunny shes only a blow up doll

just checking.... no i havent mailed u phew!!!

i agree we do moan about the single man etc... but we get mail from single males, single fems couples etc that obviously havent read profile....

i dont disgriminate... im rude to all lol

i dont disgriminate... im rude to all lol

I defo think that should be a new word DISGRIMINATE - kinda sums up what you mean teehee!!!!!!!!!!

Glasgow

"aww but hunny shes only a blow up doll"

ok dont mind that lol we'll sit her in a chair and she can watch

"why do some bi singlewomen/cpls insist on sending messages asking if interested in them. They are first to moan about guys who dont read profiles. Wot you think because you are a fem your immune to get a big fat NO.

FYI Im singe and str8....not into fems or sharing you with yer man....Im a true girl who knows wot she wants...... a MAN

Nice to see a lass who likes her meat n two veg... hope you lick the plate clean aswell, lol xxx

"

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

having read your profile - yes i looked at the pictures last . i have to agree with one of your comments . do the guys who put a female sucking his cock think it is cool. its like "hey look i got one person to do it so why not you " how sad

and does the girl know she is on the males profile ??

Glasgow

"having read your profile - yes i looked at the pictures last . i have to agree with one of your comments . do the guys who put a female sucking his cock think it is cool. its like "hey look i got one person to do it so why not you " how sad

and does the girl know she is on the males profile ??"

only 1 comment huh???

yeh I find that really intrusive....same if girl shows guys cock....altho dont need to show his face....and if folk recognise his cock then he's been a lucky boy.

Those pics of fems faces showing should not be allowed....unless it is the fem herself

» Add a new message to this topic