FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ever been flashed

Ever been flashed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering if any one has been flashed before or flashed some one. seen my nextdoor neighbours boobz once as she opened the door to go out side with just her jeans on but spotted me at my back door so just smiled at each other and she shut the door. fabby. any one else had experienced like this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Driving an empty coach on M6 and a fem driver of a cabriolet flashed her boobs.

On M8 in Glasgow was driving my small truck in lane 1 when a car pulled along side and woman in front passenger seat was rubbing herself off....they stayed alongside for a short while then made off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

one and only time was when i was 15 and it was a dirty old man with a mac lol - no word of a lie! weird little cock sticking out of his open fly lmap

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"one and only time was when i was 15 and it was a dirty old man with a mac lol - no word of a lie! weird little cock sticking out of his open fly lmap "

Sorry about that. It was a phase i was going through.

"one and only time was when i was 15 and it was a dirty old man with a mac lol - no word of a lie! weird little cock sticking out of his open fly lmap

Sorry about that. It was a phase i was going through."

lmao - u dirty auld man! xx

A couple of years back I went to my neighbours door to deliver a parcel I'd taken in for him.

As we stood blethering his girlfriend stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel - round her hair

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Southside

Had a lady flash her stockings at me from her car while i was driving a van in the slow moving queues on the M8 a few years ago. It sure brightened up my week and a great way to start a Monday morning.

TY if your reading btw lol.

Should happen more often IMO Then no-one would complain about their journey to work.

"Had a lady flash her stockings at me from her car while i was driving a van in the slow moving queues on the M8 a few years ago. It sure brightened up my week and a great way to start a Monday morning.

TY if your reading btw lol.

Should happen more often IMO Then no-one would complain about their journey to work."

There'll come a time when motorway flashing will cause a serious accident - maybe it already has and nobody owned up.

Well iv crashed into the back of a car whilst looking at a very short skirt which was lycra and rising faster than me lol - only a little crash into the car in front at low speed !!

anyone else admit to crashing whilst peeking

I have twice , , been flashed at , Once when I was about 16, dirty old man walking bye , with his tiny C***k out , and cpl of yrs ago on a train , Very Handsome young polish guy , had shorts on,Took his C***k out and said " YOU LIKE " lol ,I got up and walked very quickly to the nxt carraige ,But It did make me laugh ,

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

lusty what line was he on ya lucky bitch

"I have twice , , been flashed at , Once when I was about 16, dirty old man walking bye , with his tiny C***k out , and cpl of yrs ago on a train , Very Handsome young polish guy , had shorts on,Took his C***k out and said " YOU LIKE " lol ,I got up and walked very quickly to the nxt carraige ,But It did make me laugh , "

LOL at the Polish guy........'You like'

Why do women never flash at me when i'm out in my van

Only happened once when i could see the stocking tops of a female driver but haven't actually had one flash her boobs at me.........yet.

Coming back home for a night out in Edinburgh and Chelle flashed her boobs at a carload of guys almost caused a pileup lol.

Closest I've experienced is wearing my kilt on football and rugby trips abroad and have had women either lift it up for a look or just stick their hand under. It's happened loads of times. Just wish they'd given me some warning so I could have got some life into the little fella.....

"Coming back home for a night out in Edinburgh and Chelle flashed her boobs at a carload of guys almost caused a pileup lol."

lucky guys

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seems quite a few folk have been flashed what about the flashers though are they gona own up to a bit of flashing lol

Could have been me, I am often playing with myself in the car, especially on the way to a meet.

I also flashed my boobs at some road workers on the way back from Dunfermline, when we got to the bottom of the convey line all the workers were staring in at us, I looked all innocent and never even looked at them. Wonder what his work mates said to him. !

i flashed my 40DDs at a bunch of posh people in a restaurant (through the window) because they were barely alive so i thought i'd put a bit of life into them ha ha

By *igtechMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

whilst in 7tonner load o lasses flashed us also when pissed up in pompey stuck arse against posh eaterie lol put them of the fois gras lol

» Add a new message to this topic