FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A warm felt thank you

A warm felt thank you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e-sub OP   Couple  over a year ago

north ayrshire

would like to thank sioux and everyone who raised the money at the ayrshire social in Damians name. Today was rememberance day for all the children that have passed so was an ideal day to hand over a cheque for a fantastic £600. The money was recieved with much thanks and will go to helping other families that are using the hospice and there services...

again a big thanks to sioux for carrying on with the social and to everyone involved.

sub an rescue xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope the day went well for you sub, and so happy to hear so much money was raised.. every little and large bit helps.. well done to 1 and all who helped raise this

DM xxxxx

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

well done fantastic sum of money xxx n know it will b used well. everyone who was involved n who attended should be very proud .and to the person who tried to ruin the social shame on you BUT U DIDNT WIN ......xxxxxxxx _at n michaelxxxxxxx

By *e-sub OP   Couple  over a year ago

north ayrshire

yeh its true cat,,they didnt spoil the night after all as the troops rallied round the way that makes the site so special to most,,

Sadly they did achieve to Rob the charity out of a large sum of money,,the blame squarely at their feet and hope they are proud of it. If it were not for their selfish actions the charity would have received a total of 900 pounds,, 300 having to be spent securing the new venue at short notice.

To raise this amount of money on one night makes us so proud to be associated with those on fab who cherish friendship above all else.

Rant over and thanks for reading.

Sub n Rescue

xxxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

was glad to be part of it for such a special lad sub.

hope your day was loevly and spangly and stuff..big hugs and kisses from louis xx

p.s. dont expect me to be this sentimental all the time xxxx

Well done to all who took part.

Mr.Classy xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

a huge pat on the back for everyone involved - this is one that is close to my heart.

-W. xxx

very emotional day .... but was fantastic to be able give back some of what they gave us and to hand it in damian's name was very special .... thanks everyone xxx

was a pleasure to do this for you an for damian , an can i also say a big big thanks to all who helped me on the nite .

I am NOT sorry for makin you all part with all the money you came with an i am so very proud of all of you that did show up an help raise the cash .

my love to sub an rescue an next time lets bigger one done , HUGE YIN LOL .

SO THANKS AGIAN ALL XXXXXXXXXX

well done u lot xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Very Well done to all those involved in raising such a fantastic amount

i was one of the very privalaged ones in meeting Daminan in the last few weeks of his life what a fantastic lad and such a dedicated mum who im sure will continue to raise money in any way she can and will do everything she can to keep Damians name alive xxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic