FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What we hate about Fab!

What we hate about Fab!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry to put a downer on things Guys.

After reading the post by 'Lustolips' , we felt compelled to write.

True, there are tons of great things about this site (and loads of fantastic, warm, open, generous, not to mention sexy people)

The things that really piss us off are...

1. Timewasters, lead you on via endless mails, then disappear (we wish they would)/ fail to turn up and give no excuse/ Cancel, again with no real excuse.

2.Fakes, people on here pretending to be someone they're not. (mostly men pretending to be single fems) Fuck off!

3.The illiterate, can't or don't read your profile/ totally opposite from what you're seeking.

4.The Ignorant, even though we mail them using their names (proves you've at least read their profile) you don't even get a thanks but no thanks.

We could go on!!

This is a great site but losers like those mentioned above, are ruining it for genuine people.

Sorry for the rant but it gets so frustrating

Love and peace...... G & S xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyedinburghMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

with reference to your point 2 - what about females advertising as a single fem but have a male partner?

My pet hate on here is single male bashers - its relentless.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we said Al, there are some great people on here!

It's the ones that piss the genuine people about that we're against.

That's couples,males and fems alike

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

you get all of the above in ALL swing sites ! just human nature unfortunatly!

even in normal life you get the fakes and liers and people pretending to be what they are not lol! people tend to forget that . its just easier to spot them in the swing scene .

yes its very annoying for EVERY genuine swinger be they single or couple . you either accept it as part of the hazzards and let it brush off you, or just remove yourself from the source of aggravation . like anything in life the pros have to outweigh the cons .if they dont in ur book then we all have free will to decide if the benifits are worth the triles and tribulations we all suffer along the way ....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please don't talk about particular members or particular mails on the forums.....even if you don't name them.

(took a couple of posts off, if you quoted them, then they will be taken off too )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"with reference to your point 2 - what about females advertising as a single fem but have a male partner?

................."

That's just outrageous. 'Woman' profile (suggesting they're a single female) with text that reads 'safety reasons I won't meet with my male partner being present'

Can't say I hate anything about Fab, I reckon its a great site but playing devils advocate, Really negative profiles. They have list upon list generally in upper case about who they don't want to be in touch with, what they don't want to do and the type of people they don't like.

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

Now before i make my comments on this i can assure you i am not an owner nor associated with this website in any way shape or form although if what i suggest for a remedy catches on then if the owners are reading i'll happily except commission lol

I actually agree with you on all your points and there are loads of good points as well as bad points as well as good genuine people as well as fakers and timewasters and plenty of it pisses me of no end as well on this site

But what do you expect from something that is free!!! Any twat can join the site and pretend to be who they want including minors actually, yes there are some small fees from the phone/text etc but we all know that is pennies and youngsters can have pay as you go phones

If a great site like this and others actually charged £200-£300 for membership how many of these asss holes would pay up to pretend to be something there not (i'm sure a few saddo's would still slip the net though)but it would wipe out most, yes there are all the questions of affordability etc etc

But hey you get what you pay for in life and as long as there are free sites arround expect the fud ball crew to be part of it because they are sad, have time on their hands and at no cost can do it

Well thats my tuppence worth for the next few months

We just take FAB like life its self, there are good times and bad times, enjoy the good times and just move on from the bad.

Gary.

[Removed by poster at 31/08/10 12:29:44]

I agree : This is a free site and you do get time wasters etc., and because it is free you have to accept the good with the bad. You get time wasters on the pay sites also, so it is swings and roundabouts, lol ! Keep in mind there are GENUINE peeps on here!!!!

"Now before i make my comments on this i can assure you i am not an owner nor associated with this website in any way shape or form although if what i suggest for a remedy catches on then if the owners are reading i'll happily except commission lol

I actually agree with you on all your points and there are loads of good points as well as bad points as well as good genuine people as well as fakers and timewasters and plenty of it pisses me of no end as well on this site

But what do you expect from something that is free!!! Any twat can join the site and pretend to be who they want including minors actually, yes there are some small fees from the phone/text etc but we all know that is pennies and youngsters can have pay as you go phones

If a great site like this and others actually charged £200-£300 for membership how many of these asss holes would pay up to pretend to be something there not (i'm sure a few saddo's would still slip the net though)but it would wipe out most, yes there are all the questions of affordability etc etc

But hey you get what you pay for in life and as long as there are free sites arround expect the fud ball crew to be part of it because they are sad, have time on their hands and at no cost can do it

Well thats my tuppence worth for the next few months

"

What we hate!!!!!

Indiscretion (pics copied from private gallery by "friends" then shown to family members. WTF is that all about?)

Fake profiles (far far too many of them on here).

People who don't respond to mail even to say thanks but no thanks (downright rude in our opinion).

People who clearly don't read profiles.

Gotta agree with Iwant, its a free site so any fuckwit can make a profile, piss people about, leave, then do another profile.... which is why I generally stick to site supporters and people I've seen on cam!

You have to have use common sense to get the best out of fab, which is something that seems to be lacking to some people.... right Im off trucking

By *unny Bunny xWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I do find guys do get bashed a lot on these sites. And wot can be equally annoying is cpls who mail when I stress Im not looking to be part of your rendezvous...so same goes.

For me yeh folk who dont read profiles...soz Im not gonna reply and waste my time if you are not who I am looking for....then the huffers who mail me asking why I havent replied...piss off id need a secretary for all my "thanks but no thanks" alone x

What we hate about fab... The Moaning that goes on its shocking almost every day there is a new thread titled Dont you just hate, or why do ppl!!! the list is endless. We have said time and time again this is meant to be a bit of fun ppl should stop taking it so seriously, we all get let down or dissapointed by ppl on fab,its life

"this is meant to be a bit of fun ppl should stop taking it so seriously, "

Having your pics taken from your profile then shown to family isn't fun, trust us!

» Add a new message to this topic