FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Thank you Shelley

Thank you Shelley

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a wee post to thank Shelley for organising a fantastic meet. I couldn't have asked for a more gentle and welcoming introduction to the social scene. Whilst I was much more reserved (and nervous) compared to my forum persona I thoroughly enjoyed myself. As a general rule of thumb I am much more confident meeting new people without my clothes, but tonight was a joy. If I never spoke to you please accept my apologies, I was unusually nervous ha ha. For those I did speak with I enjoyed every moment of it. Hope you all have an epic weekend x Chris

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unybunyWoman  over a year ago

Living in a Scottish office somewhere

Great night again Shelley thanks for all the hard work you put in to make it a good one x Had a splendid time even although I was on soft drinks, who would've thought me on soft drinks eh??dont tell anyone though I have a reputation to keep up lol x

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Great night again Shelley thanks for all the hard work you put in to make it a good one x Had a splendid time even although I was on soft drinks, who would've thought me on soft drinks eh??dont tell anyone though I have a reputation to keep up lol x"

Aye, You were dead boring sober lol!

Great seeing you again!

S

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Had a good time meeting old and new friends. Thanks shelley mwah x

By *heGronkMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Beat me to it but I could say much the same things! Should consider changing my name to "wallflower" until I learn to talk to more people though! You're all mad. And lovely.

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 21/02/15 08:50:12]

Glasgow

"Had a good time meeting old and new friends. Thanks shelley mwah x "

Keenonfun2: kicking myself as I thought I recognised you but it's been a couple of years. Used to be on here with a different name. Sorry I didn't say hello!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

another fantastic night , in a fantastic venue. Shelley you really are the queen of the blackfoot tribe ( oops mean socials ) lol . Now go and wash those feet lol

Good night thanxx.

But trust us we went chasing the only couple in there that weren't swingers ( the couple with The Script tshirts on d,oh xx

"Good night thanxx.

But trust us we went chasing the only couple in there that weren't swingers ( the couple with The Script tshirts on d,oh xx "

They were quite lovely, can't say I blame you

The morning after and my head hurts but I'll blame the drink haha

Geek

Thanks kinky and to everyone else for coming along. It was a truly fabulous night. As much as I love the private socials, at nights like last night I can let my hair down a little more and kick off my shoes lol

There was so many people there, a lot of first timers so I hope you all enjoyed your first drinks social.A sorry to those I didnt get a chance to speak to ,however it was great to see so many friends too . Still trying to catch up with verifications from the valentines ball so bare with me I will get last night's done also .

I'm now home in bed hungover with sore (but clean)feet .

Thanks again to everyone who came along

Shelley xxx

What a great night I'm still pissed lol thanks shelly you are a star xxx

"What a great night I'm still pissed lol thanks shelly you are a star xxx"

Haha me too .

Thank you . Glad you enjoyed it . Lucky you getting pics taken with the hottie singing lol xx

What a night! I havent laughed, drank or danced that much in ages. A fantastic night meeting old friends and new, and some much needed girly time with my amazing shelley bomb xx

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

Thanks shelley for a great weird wonderful and wild night lol i had the pleasure of drinks been spilt on me , drinks deliberately poured down the back of my jeans i was also accidentally punched on the cheek and poked in the eye not to mention my legs been used as a guitar or both flung over some strange mans shoulders on the dance floor and having my arse spanked while another man pulled my hair now it that what happens at your social drink nights sod going to a private party with me being all shy innocent and virgin like

"What a night! I havent laughed, drank or danced that much in ages. A fantastic night meeting old friends and new, and some much needed girly time with my amazing shelley bomb xx"

It was awesome and I loved it too babe .. haha you're deed amd my feet are now clean xx

"Thanks shelley for a great weird wonderful and wild night lol i had the pleasure of drinks been spilt on me , drinks deliberately poured down the back of my jeans i was also accidentally punched on the cheek and poked in the eye not to mention my legs been used as a guitar or both flung over some strange mans shoulders on the dance floor and having my arse spanked while another man pulled my hair now it that what happens at your social drink nights sod going to a private party with me being all shy innocent and virgin like "

Hahahaha oh dear . When you say it like that it makes it sound like we had a bit of wild night . Worse thing I done was have a glass knocked out my hand whilst touching a hotties muscles lol

The scene on the dance floor with your legs around Mr S neck was legendary. Should have got a picture haha xx

toy town, Glasgow

"Thanks shelley for a great weird wonderful and wild night lol i had the pleasure of drinks been spilt on me , drinks deliberately poured down the back of my jeans i was also accidentally punched on the cheek and poked in the eye not to mention my legs been used as a guitar or both flung over some strange mans shoulders on the dance floor and having my arse spanked while another man pulled my hair now it that what happens at your social drink nights sod going to a private party with me being all shy innocent and virgin like

Hahahaha oh dear . When you say it like that it makes it sound like we had a bit of wild night . Worse thing I done was have a glass knocked out my hand whilst touching a hotties muscles lol

The scene on the dance floor with your legs around Mr S neck was legendary. Should have got a picture haha xx"

Yeah you was ment to be getting me a glass of ice at the bar and you stopped dead in your tracks to talk to muscle man lol yeah it was well funny but glad you didnt get pics as i was mortified as when i turn round to get someone to help me the whole pub was stairing im just a shy we lassie really xx

"What a night! I havent laughed, drank or danced that much in ages. A fantastic night meeting old friends and new, and some much needed girly time with my amazing shelley bomb xx

It was awesome and I loved it too babe .. haha you're deed amd my feet are now clean xx"

Ill never forget that night.. funniest yet!! Xxx

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Well done Shelley xxx another great night hunni was great to catch up with some old faces and a few new ones.

Love N lust

The Blues xxx

had a great night. Thanks shelley

"What a great night I'm still pissed lol thanks shelly you are a star xxx

Haha me too .

Thank you . Glad you enjoyed it . Lucky you getting pics taken with the hottie singing lol xx"

Lol I just saw the pics on my phone xx

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great night Shelley!

So many nice peopl!

Think I might be getting addicted lol!

My head hurts!! Shots were only a pouuuunnd though so it would have been rude not to!

"My head hurts!! Shots were only a pouuuunnd though so it would have been rude not to! "

should be ilegal lol

"Thanks shelley for a great weird wonderful and wild night lol i had the pleasure of drinks been spilt on me , drinks deliberately poured down the back of my jeans i was also accidentally punched on the cheek and poked in the eye not to mention my legs been used as a guitar or both flung over some strange mans shoulders on the dance floor and having my arse spanked while another man pulled my hair now it that what happens at your social drink nights sod going to a private party with me being all shy innocent and virgin like

The scene on the dance floor with your legs around Mr S neck was legendary. Should have got a picture haha xx

Yeah you was ment to be getting me a glass of ice at the bar and you stopped dead in your tracks to talk to muscle man lol yeah it was well funny but glad you didnt get pics as i was mortified as when i turn round to get someone to help me the whole pub was stairing im just a shy we lassie really xx"

shy

I think last night said different lol

ooft but what muscles they were Cmon you've got admit they were to be admired lol xx

Yeah you was ment to be getting me a glass of ice at the bar and you stopped dead in your tracks to talk to muscle man lol yeah it was well funny but glad you didnt get pics as i was mortified as when i turn round to get someone to help me the whole pub was stairing im just a shy we lassie really xxshy

ooft but what muscles they were Cmon you've got admit they were to be admired lol xx"

that they were

near broke ma neck trying to get a better look lol

toy town, Glasgow

Yeah you was ment to be getting me a glass of ice at the bar and you stopped dead in your tracks to talk to muscle man lol yeah it was well funny but glad you didnt get pics as i was mortified as when i turn round to get someone to help me the whole pub was stairing im just a shy we lassie really xxshy

ooft but what muscles they were Cmon you've got admit they were to be admired lol xx"

hell yeah i agree hence have you remembered his user name yet mail me mail me mail me cause i wanna look look look at themmmmmmmmmm lol xx

[Removed by poster at 21/02/15 13:38:10]

Had a great night Shelley. Sorry I was a total wallflower but I felt like shit. Thanks for making sure I was ok and getting me some water. Wish I could blame the vodka but for once it wasn't. Thanks again for a great night and a great hostess lol

ooft but what muscles they were Cmon you've got admit they were to be admired lol xx

that they were

near broke ma neck trying to get a better look lol"

I noticed lol

ooft but what muscles they were Cmon you've got admit they were to be admired lol xxhell yeah i agree hence have you remembered his user name yet mail me mail me mail me cause i wanna look look look at themmmmmmmmmm lol xx"

nope memory had gone blank

"Had a great night Shelley. Sorry I was a total wallflower but I felt like shit. Thanks for making sure I was ok and getting me some water. Wish I could blame the vodka but for once it wasn't. Thanks again for a great night and a great hostess lol "

you're welcome honey .. just glad you are feeling better now xxx

By *earhugs1Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks once again for a great night Shelley. Had a ball. X

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We danced, laughed, kissed cheeks (have a cold) caught up with old friends and made some new ones.

Thank you to everyone bit especially Shelley bit was just what the doctor ordered.

Mrs S xx

Glasgow

"Good night thanxx.

But trust us we went chasing the only couple in there that weren't swingers ( the couple with The Script tshirts on d,oh xx "

In fairness, the lass was rather cute

Glasgow

"Thanks shelley for a great weird wonderful and wild night lol i had the pleasure of drinks been spilt on me..."

A-ha. This is one person I can definitely recognise from their description of events! Sat at your table most of the night

Sorry, still trying to match names to faceless photos

"Thanks shelley for a great weird wonderful and wild night lol i had the pleasure of drinks been spilt on me...

A-ha. This is one person I can definitely recognise from their description of events! Sat at your table most of the night

Sorry, still trying to match names to faceless photos "

im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Seems I missed out on meeting a lot of lovely people last night.

So glad you all had a great night at Shelleys drinks night.

Hopefully get to meet you all at the next one

"im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol "

I was scared to blink in case I missed anything. I couldn't believe just how incredibly sexy all you women were. No danger of photoshop being used there. My eyes were barely contained in my head all night

"Seems I missed out on meeting a lot of lovely people last night.

So glad you all had a great night at Shelleys drinks night.

Hopefully get to meet you all at the next one "

"im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol

I was scared to blink in case I missed anything. I couldn't believe just how incredibly sexy all you women were. No danger of photoshop being used there. My eyes were barely contained in my head all night "

oh flattery will get you everywhere haha it was am eventful busy night so it must have been a lot to take in for your first drinks event lol xx

"im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol

I was scared to blink in case I missed anything. I couldn't believe just how incredibly sexy all you women were. No danger of photoshop being used there. My eyes were barely contained in my head all night "

Aww thanks , so glad you wore your beer goggles lol

toy town, Glasgow

"Thanks shelley for a great weird wonderful and wild night lol i had the pleasure of drinks been spilt on me...

Sorry, still trying to match names to faceless photos im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol "

I wish it was just an eye opening night certain individuals thought it was a better idea to part My legs lol

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What a great night I'm still pissed lol thanks shelly you are a star xxx

Haha me too .

Thank you . Glad you enjoyed it . Lucky you getting pics taken with the hottie singing lol xx

Lol I just saw the pics on my phone xx"

Hope you still had your blue roll! Pmsl

Sorry, still trying to match names to faceless photos im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol I wish it was just an eye opening night certain individuals thought it was a better idea to part My legs lol "

ah you loved it and a certain man pretending hes fit may now need a neck brace , hes not as young as he used to be and his days of swinging ladies round his neck are over lol

toy town, Glasgow

Sorry, still trying to match names to faceless photos im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol I wish it was just an eye opening night certain individuals thought it was a better idea to part My legs lol

ah you loved it and a certain man pretending hes fit may now need a neck brace , hes not as young as he used to be and his days of swinging ladies round his neck are over lol "

haha funny enough I said that 2 him as well i was well impressed he could get me up there tho ,ohhh and your man's no angel he was pulling my hair will I was on snogalots shoulders/face lol

Sorry, still trying to match names to faceless photos im sure it was an eye opener at times of the night lol I wish it was just an eye opening night certain individuals thought it was a better idea to part My legs lol

ah you loved it and a certain man pretending hes fit may now need a neck brace , hes not as young as he used to be and his days of swinging ladies round his neck are over lol haha funny enough I said that 2 him as well i was well impressed he could get me up there tho ,ohhh and your man's no angel he was pulling my hair will I was on snogalots shoulders/face lol "

oh a know a flaming seen him , loves to get in on the act lol but who was spanking you ?

toy town, Glasgow

ah you loved it and a certain man pretending hes fit may now need a neck brace , hes not as young as he used to be and his days of swinging ladies round his neck are over lol haha funny enough I said that 2 him as well i was well impressed he could get me up there tho ,ohhh and your man's no angel he was pulling my hair will I was on snogalots shoulders/face lol

oh a know a flaming seen him , loves to get in on the act lol but who was spanking you ? "

I'm not 100% sure i was getting turned around abit at that time lol might of been both of them lol

ah you loved it and a certain man pretending hes fit may now need a neck brace , hes not as young as he used to be and his days of swinging ladies round his neck are over lol haha funny enough I said that 2 him as well i was well impressed he could get me up there tho ,ohhh and your man's no angel he was pulling my hair will I was on snogalots shoulders/face lol

oh a know a flaming seen him , loves to get in on the act lol but who was spanking you ?

I'm not 100% sure i was getting turned around abit at that time lol might of been both of them lol "

says the shyest wummin on fab

toy town, Glasgow

I'm not 100% sure i was getting turned around abit at that time lol might of been both of them lol says the shyest wummin on fab "

shut it you lol i am so I just blinking well got picked on i swear lol xx

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm not 100% sure i was getting turned around abit at that time lol might of been both of them lol says the shyest wummin on fab shut it you lol i am so I just blinking well got picked on i swear lol xx"

And hated every minute of it

Your face was an absolute picture am just not sure what you thought I could do to stop Mr S. He is a law unto himself

Mrs S

toy town, Glasgow

I'm not 100% sure i was getting turned around abit at that time lol might of been both of them lol says the shyest wummin on fab shut it you lol i am so I just blinking well got picked on i swear lol xx

And hated every minute of it

Your face was an absolute picture am just not sure what you thought I could do to stop Mr S. He is a law unto himself

Mrs S "

pmsl i no i was in shock i didn't expect him to go that far but then again its him we are talking about xx

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank Shelley... Had a great night.

"Thank Shelley... Had a great night.

"

you're welcome chick . Was good to see you again !! Been way too long xx

toy town, Glasgow

"Thank Shelley... Had a great night.

you're welcome chick . Was good to see you again !! Been way too long xx"

I think people should send face pics after a drinks social as it's sometimes impossible to recognise them with there clothes on

Shelley when is the next one? X

"Shelley when is the next one? X"

Not sure about drinks night keep eye on forums or my social profile I usually post a meet for it .

There's the stirling social in march also too

Im doing a wild west burlesque social on 30th May

" Not sure about drinks night keep eye on forums or my social profile I usually post a meet for it .

Im doing a wild west burlesque social on 30th May "

I'll have to look out my black stetson hat

"Shelley when is the next one? X

Not sure about drinks night keep eye on forums or my social profile I usually post a meet for it .

Thanks xxx will have a look x

By *egs4uWoman  over a year ago

somewhere around

Oops a bit late lol, thank you for a fantastic night, was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones xx

"Shelley when is the next one? X

Awwww we are on hol for that one, it sounds like a great night.

We are in the good ol USofA then, I might see if I can get Bo in some leather chaps & a Stetson for the evening

Have a great night.

Dx

Oh and thank you Shelley for such a wonderful night, can't remember most so must've been a good one lol

John

"Oops a bit late lol, thank you for a fantastic night, was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones xx"

Oi!! Less of the old!!

» Add a new message to this topic