FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > social weekend

social weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Again anyone who paid for party weekend and wants refunded can you please drop dee a pm and we will get it done soon for you.

I have a few names already.

Just for anyone whos interested because im sick to the back teeth justifying myself the apartment was cancelled and wasnt a choice of either donna or myself. Nor as a few people have suggested did we make a profite from anyone but were left out of pocket but since it wasn't the guests issue hence why we are refunding buffet money.

Enough said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Again anyone who paid for party weekend and wants refunded can you please drop dee a pm and we will get it done soon for you.

Just for anyone whos interested because im sick to the back teeth justifying myself the apartment was cancelled and wasnt a choice of either donna or myself. Nor as a few people have suggested did we make a profite from anyone but were left out of pocket but since it wasn't the guests issue hence why we are refunding buffet money.

Enough said.

"

Dunno why folk who werent on the list would feel the need to make you justify what happened,ita none of their bloody business,very short sighted by a certain few who seem to get enjoyment out of sticking their noses where they aint welcome.

Well done you 2 for trying to organise something a wee bit different

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Again anyone who paid for party weekend and wants refunded can you please drop dee a pm and we will get it done soon for you.

Enough said.

"

don't justify anything...

just refund by paypal all who paid and that will save you any issue.

these things happen and don't take to heart what people say, your tried and it didn't work out.

but you tried

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you tried*

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dunno why folk who werent on the list would feel the need to make you justify what happened,ita none of their bloody business,very short sighted by a certain few who seem to get enjoyment out of sticking their noses where they aint welcome.

Well done you 2 for trying to organise something a wee bit different "

Enough said.

these things happen and don't take to heart what people say, your tried and it didn't work out.

but you tried"

Thanks _iew

Enough said.

"

Unforeseen things can always crop up, those that matter will understand those that don't matter don't need to know.

Good for you for trying, know how hard organising anything social is.

Dx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Enough said.

but you tried"

Yep best thing to do I think

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Enough said.

but you tried

Thanks _iew "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well dee will take anyone's PayPal details.

"Well dee will take anyone's PayPal details. "
just stick ours towards a charity of your choice

"Well dee will take anyone's PayPal details. just stick ours towards a charity of your choice "

"Dunno why folk who werent on the list would feel the need to make you justify what happened,ita none of their bloody business,very short sighted by a certain few who seem to get enjoyment out of sticking their noses where they aint welcome.

Well done you 2 for trying to organise something a wee bit different "

Just what I was thinking!

R

» Add a new message to this topic