FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Help yourselves guys,

Help yourselves guys,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit of a daft catch22 i've noticed.

I occasionally put together gang bangs,and sometimes like to invite guys who suit the ladies taste,but some guys who even have "gang bangs" listed in interests, when i go to ping them an invite,,,,,,they have their fellow single guy on the universal block?

Daft.

T xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't block single guys But then you'll get a lot fo guys letting you know that!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

maybe they're scared you organise gang bangs where they would be used by males db

Maybe "universal block" is the wrong technical term,,,but its where the guys un messageable.

Another chappie who would be happy to offer his services

By *ukin4nsaMan  over a year ago

Fife

Agree it's a bit daft, I'd noticed this to when I tried to organise a mmf 3sum for a female buddy and found I was blocked from messaging or got blocked after checking out guys profiles. Would guess the reason single guys block other single guys is they assume wrongly that if a single guy gets in touch with them are likely to be bi or gay. Only scenario I would block individually if being pestered by unwanted messages.

Never been, pestered or anything like it by other guys, whether gay or bi, theres a whole other fab site for bi or gay guys, so im still saying,,,,,,,,daft,lol

T

I get way more messages from men than women, but I've never been pestered, as such. I certainly don't block anybody.

My guess is that single guys who block other single guys are simply not interested in hanging around with other men at a gang bang. Perhaps they want the 'gang' part, but only if they're the only one doing the 'banging'?

Ok, quite often it is a fellow single guy holding the gang bang and to list yourself among your interests as being "gang bangs" but un- inviteable because you have opted for the "men dont contact me" option is going to limit your chances of getting invited to one.

Who blocks who for whatever reason,was never my point.

never been invited to a gang bang

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

takes note of that comment xx

» Add a new message to this topic