FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The "Race" Card!!!

The "Race" Card!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apparently Cheryl Cole is racist for not putting Gamu through on the x-factor ..... what utter nonsense!!

She didnt put her through because in "her" opinion she liked others better (or thought the public liked others better) ....NOT because the colour of her skin.

Will contestents of different skin colours or origin have to be put through on shows like this (even if they arent as good as others) in order that the word racist isnt branded around???

I mean come on she was married to a black man i would have thought it was fairly obvious that was one thing she wasnt so why do people think its okay to use the "race" card???

I think its an utter disgrace ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I couldn't agree more! however, could it be a game for audience numbers, publicity etc? maybe? just maybe?

Maybe good she didnt get put through.... she will be on a plane back to Zimbabwee soon so it seems......

Wonder if the home office will be accused of been racist now then? lol

Have you ever gone through customs at Heathrow or gone to the Home Office? Let's just say its a multicultural society and Im not racist but I need to double check signs to be sure I'm in the right place!

This whole thing aint about race or passports..........itd about publicity and cash.

tracey you should really stop watching that crap and maybe try to get a meet or something for a saturday night!!

xx

I watched the show on sunday night the wee lassie was just not good enough compared to the other girls.

Mind you she is good at singing.

It still puzzles me that people put their Saturday nights on hold for this drivel.

Saturday night is not for X Factor unless the X Rating is for something else your up to.

» Add a new message to this topic