FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > phone numbers

phone numbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i got this warning sent to me on my facebook and dont know if im allowed to put it on here or not but if not then no harm done.

please check ur account details, i have just found friends fone numbers, go to account and then edit friends, click on phonebook and u will see everyones contact numbers, This is showing peoples mobile and house numbers,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will show your friends numbers IF they daft enough to put them on FB

Some people put their numbers down when they joined.......so yes, they will show x

but if they are "friends" wouldnt u have their phone numbers anyways??

You can decide to show or hide your number to friends, friends of friends or to everyone.

You can also (like I have) set up groups on there. I have groups for family, work, old work, school and for people off fabs.

Then you can set what each group sees.

For instance, my personal email and phone number is on there but is hidden to anyone that has been tagged in the fabs group.

Facebook isnt something you can just set up and hope for the best re security and privacy, you have to tinker with it to make it private, especially if you have people from fabs on it

**before we go down the route of why have people from fabs on facebook, we only have people on there we trust 100%**

S. xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

god i wish this had been deleted now can i clear something up as i dont want anyone getting the wrong we dont have anyone from fab on ours. its just it was pointed out to me by a vanilla friend who had there pc hacked into a few weeks ago and i was not ven aware the numbers were there myelf.sorry for any confusion .

"god i wish this had been deleted now can i clear something up as i dont want anyone getting the wrong we dont have anyone from fab on ours. its just it was pointed out to me by a vanilla friend who had there pc hacked into a few weeks ago and i was not ven aware the numbers were there myelf.sorry for any confusion ."

Lol, sorry, wasn't thinking you had, just know that with me mentioning that we have people from here on Facebook it will attract the comments of why etc.

S.

» Add a new message to this topic