FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Group fun

Group fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had experience of 3somes and 4somes in the past, but really interested in having some group fun...maybe a few cpls and some select singles but not sure yet. Could do with some words of wisdom from maybe more experienced peeps....like are these types of things better done in a hotel rather than at home ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

having experienced both there is no easy answer.

at home - you are in control and only thing you need wolrry about is nosey neighbours who wonder why you have dozens ir cars parked outside your house. (unless you have a castle with a 3 mile long driveway!)

at hotel - when checking out, the get on the desk said "we know your type and we have no wish to see your like again". I said what type is that then? He did not reply!

Ty Cara,yes I've thot of the pro's and cons of both scenarios....at least in a hotel u dont need to go back again....on the other hand ur neighbours ...u do have to see on a regular basis lol

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

betty if u do have 1 we would love 2 cum as we r thinking of having something like that at ours xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Betty I (Rose) have done both.

Once was at a organised event, which at the end of the day I could go home, have a shower, climb into bed and not have to worry about being a host etc or the cleaning up afterwards.

And this weekend we hosted our first party. There was four couples other than ourselves. The evening went really well and from the feedback, everyone enjoyed themselves. I think limiting the evening to just four couples was a good idea and If i was to do another party, I would go down the same track.

I enjoy both.. Though when you host one, you have more control over who is attending..

I have not done the hire a hotel situation before, so I cannot advise there sorry.

Oh group situations totally Rawk!!! I love them

Thx for the replies folks,its good to get different views xx

» Add a new message to this topic