FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > copy and paste

copy and paste

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does guys sending a copy and paste msg bug everyone or just me ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

"Does guys sending a copy and paste msg bug everyone or just me ??"

Seriously annoying xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get so hacked off when I see a message and it sticks out a mile that they have just copied and pasted it. They must think we are stupid and they can't take the time to send a genuine message then wonder why I don't reply or they can't get any meets. Mad or what !!!!

By *ee-YinWoman  over a year ago

nr bathgate

Best part of cut and paste "you look so sexy" .....mate, how can you tell that from a boob pic

I get so hacked off when I see a message and it sticks out a mile that they have just copied and pasted it. They must think we are stupid and they can't take the time to send a genuine message then wonder why I don't reply or they can't get any meets. Mad or what !!!!

"I get so hacked off when I see a message and it sticks out a mile that they have just copied and pasted it. They must think we are stupid and they can't take the time to send a genuine message then wonder why I don't reply or they can't get any meets. Mad or what !!!!

"

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Yeah when guys send me any msg it annoys me

"Yeah when guys send me any msg it annoys me"

Block em

"I get so hacked off when I see a message and it sticks out a mile that they have just copied and pasted it. They must think we are stupid and they can't take the time to send a genuine message then wonder why I don't reply or they can't get any meets. Mad or what !!!!

"

haha

Q,1 how can you tell a message has been copy & pasted?

Q,2 why does it matter?

Q,3 has this site really got so pathetic that this has what it has came down to? Nit picking about every little detail I men come on ladies this site is too easy for you all that you don't realise how hard & frustrating for us guys, give us a break ffs

Take this shield brave warrior

haha

Q,2 why does it matter?

Q,3 has this site really got so pathetic that this has what it has came down to? Nit picking about every little detail I men come on ladies this site is too easy for you all that you don't realise how hard & frustrating for us guys, give us a break ffs"

"Take this shield brave warrior "
lol but NAE wonder mate

haha

Q,2 why does it matter?

Q,3 has this site really got so pathetic that this has what it has came down to? Nit picking about every little detail I men come on ladies this site is too easy for you all that you don't realise how hard & frustrating for us guys, give us a break ffs

"

the violin that plays for me is smaller

haha

Q,2 why does it matter?

the violin that plays for me is smaller "

before I get attacked I'll just apologise for my bad grammar watching TV & typing isn't a good idea

Try typing and wanking. It fucking takes forever.

The typing that is. Not the wanking lol.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I dont get very many messages and not really a problem with fems messaging ...guys i dont get any they are blocked

very annoying,you'd think they would at least try to be original to get into the knickers

enter name,copy n paste the rest...

Aye I like when folk say my profile looks really interesting and they'd like to get to know me. Naw it doesn't. Next.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm not condoning copy / paste messages, I've always thought they were pointless. But......

The amount of ladies profiles that say "fill in later" or "looking for fun" or "I'm a single female looking to meet men, couples" means that it can sometimes be quite hard to write an interesting message. I like to comment on something they've written on their profile or their photos when I message but some give nothing to work with hence a lot of guys go "sack this" & just copy paste.

OR

They are fed up (as I am) of writing decent messages with effort put in only to have them just deleted without reply 99% of the time.

OR

They are simply just idiot chancers.

I do wonder how many ladies or couples might resort to copy / paste if they had the level of success of most single guys.

Its half arsed,lazy and annoying!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I'm not condoning copy / paste messages, I've always thought they were pointless. But......

The amount of ladies profiles that say "fill in later" or "looking for fun" or "I'm a single female looking to meet men, couples" means that it can sometimes be quite hard to write an interesting message. I like to comment on something they've written on their profile or their photos when I message but some give nothing to work with hence a lot of guys go "sack this" & just copy paste.

OR

They are fed up (as I am) of writing decent messages with effort put in only to have them just deleted without reply 99% of the time.

OR

They are simply just idiot chancers.

I do wonder how many ladies or couples might resort to copy / paste if they had the level of success of most single guys. "

set of boobs and a fanjita means no need to put any effort in same as guys desprate to tag team along with fems in the hope of sucess giving out helpful hints to the bad single male... it really is simple fems hold the power as most guys just grovel around hoping to be the fems favorite little mouthpiece or fluff of the moment..... get out the race know your own self worth and dont sell yourself short

"enter name,copy n paste the rest... "

I don't mind a copy pasted message but sometimes they don't even change the name...

"enter name,copy n paste the rest...

I don't mind a copy pasted message but sometimes they don't even change the name... "

Ah hahahahahahahaha!! Genius :-/

I get you're very pretty... Which is nice as they can only see my boobs.

I don't mind a copy pasted message but sometimes they don't even change the name... "

Lol...I love that. The secret guys is don't put anything specific. I got one once that said "I'm in Irvine, so very close to you"..... Only if you have a helicopter chum!!

Copy and paste is an invaluable tool when your sending out mass messages about a social because this site doesn't have the facility to send group messages

My writing style is often quite formal and therefore often formulaic. However, I've never sent a cut 'n' paste message in my life, but I'm horribly paranoid that is exactly how it may appear. Each time I pluck up the courage to make the first move with a girl, I proof-read my message for errors before I send it and my neurotic self-doubt creeps in with the thought; "Oh bugger, she will take one look at that and assume it's a cut 'n' paste job".

Another approach I've tried, which absolutely avoids being mistaken for a cut 'n' paster, is making a humorous response to girl's status updates, but my surreal sense of humour often results in a dreadful tumble moment and my bespoke message is disdainfully deleted.

By far the most successful approach, is to do nothing and let the women that are interested in me, my quirky looks and my idiosyncratic qualities approach me first.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Another approach I've tried, which absolutely avoids being mistaken for a cut 'n' paster, is making a humorous response to girl's status updates, but my surreal sense of humour often results in a dreadful tumble moment and my bespoke message is disdainfully deleted."

I find the same. My sense of humour appears to be on a different map, timezone or planet from most. Dey jus dun geddit!

"By far the most successful approach, is to do nothing and let the women that are interested in me, my quirky looks and my idiosyncratic qualities approach me first."

I tried that. All that happened is that once every 5 or 6 months I'd get a message from someone in Manchester or Liverpool or Birmingham saying they like my profile & it's a shame I'm so far away. *le sigh*

"The typing that is. Not the wanking lol."

Oh lord that's shocking mr...x

Initial messages are to catch someone's attention and if it's a copy and paste I guess it's better than the usual.... "Hi! How's you?"

The thing that annoys me more is photos with what can only be described as manky backgrounds! A message is a message but ultimately it's the photos that will decide if you reply or not.

haha

Q,2 why does it matter?

Q,3 has this site really got so pathetic that this has what it has came down to? Nit picking about every little detail I men come on ladies this site is too easy for you all that you don't realise how hard & frustrating for us guys, give us a break ffs"

Well said that man.

I personally never do and can honestly say all my messages to people are original and tailored to the individual person.Alas ,so many still go unanswered so I can wholly appreciate why the single men do do it.

All you smug ,self centred folks should give them a break and be glad that they do flatter your egos by mailing you in the first place.

Being perfectly frank,there's a huge number of people on here who'd struggle to get any recognition elsewhere so why they come on here thinking that they're God's gift really astonishes me.

Just have fun and stop the girding.

"Initial messages are to catch someone's attention and if it's a copy and paste I guess it's better than the usual.... "Hi! How's you?"

The thing that annoys me more is photos with what can only be described as manky backgrounds! A message is a message but ultimately it's the photos that will decide if you reply or not. "

I don't like manky anything. Untidiness is uncalled for.

"Initial messages are to catch someone's attention and if it's a copy and paste I guess it's better than the usual.... "Hi! How's you?"

The thing that annoys me more is photos with what can only be described as manky backgrounds! A message is a message but ultimately it's the photos that will decide if you reply or not.

I don't like manky anything. Untidiness is uncalled for. "

I don't like anything manky either. Cleanliness is next to Godessliness. I like a woman who regularly sweeps out her feminine cupboard.

Doesn't bother me, its initial contact, can have a look at profile & see if im interested in chatting more x

I find most things on here amusing and take with a big pinch of salt, those messages make me giggle, however, they have the opposite effect for Woody and he usually tells them

haha

Q,2 why does it matter?

I don't have a problem with copy paste messages. Give the guys a break. They have to send out loads to try and get a reply and most of the time they are ignored or deleted.

If I was a guy I would copy and paste

By *all saulMan  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

nah prefer to take the time even if only a quick hello after all each profile and each person is different

A copy and pass message that reads do you guys want to meet yet u are on as a single lady !!! Yep pisses me off, original message aimed at you is best and defo not war and peace that's been sent to most of the members

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

life does throw up so many difficult challenges from time to time...

a copy and pasted message, yup it must be distressing

Never sent a copy and paste, try to take something out of the profile, but not very witty so probably come across as a dick lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Almost as much as the pointless Sydney Uni / Legal warning on profiles

By *amazingWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Hey, wanna fuck, you're hot. Oops copied and pasted there.....lol it really annoys me, especially the guys who forget they've messaged and send exactly the same thing......day after day after..blocked. Lol

I write very specific messages to people i like to meet and copy a face picture etc takes about 20 minutes in all and read the profile meet all the criteria even as far as they have a meet request up. And its deleted without even been read or read in seconds. Its down hearting but it happens and you move on but i can see why some guys become lazy because some women just arent interesred and have no intentions of anything they just need some attention that they arent getting at home.

Other women are just busy. But vefore women start having a go just remember on this site you have a far easier situation

Lol thats my bullshit done for today

I think its about striking a balance. No one wants a "Hi, how's u?" but by the same token War and Peace can be equally off putting if it's full of questions or someone's life story off the bat. In the past I've received msgs I didn't know where to start answering and it was like a job inter_iew.

A few lines of pleasant, witty text to make me smile with something observational or topical is a winner in my book.

» Add a new message to this topic