FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A bit miffed!

A bit miffed!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oversforfun2000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

As you all know we haven't been on this site for long, you know that its me mrs lovers who does most of the gabbing lol.

So some advice would be nice I was chatting to a girl passing messages back and forth nothing that would cause offence (you that know me know I am not like that at all) and then she blocks us no sorry I am not interested which would have been the polite thing to do after chatting for a while, so tell me is this normal or are we just unlikable (looking for compliments here guys lol)

Seriously is this common practice that I should just have a thick skin about or maybe look at ourselves a wee bit closer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it happens hun just got to grin and bear it hunni x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Was she verified or photo verified?

if not, possibly a guy posing as a fem and when likely to be exposed blocked you.

only possibly I hasten to add x

By *hejuddererCouple  over a year ago

caithness

It's happened to us a few times hun

and I have found out that at least 2 of um were men posing as females. Don't be so hard on yourself, take it with a pinch of salt and go forward. xxx

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

yip just move on and grab some other victim - did i say i like being the victim for fem, couples etc...... lol

Happens to us all the time, even been blocked for having tattoos. lol

Bizarre

Maybe just decided that you are not for them and some people block to save them the hassle or embarrassment of having to say so to you face.

Some people also block so they dont trouble you again accidently, basically one less profile that appears in the search list, kinda helps them to narrow the list down.

Dont take offence, theres someone for everyone on this site.

XX

Welcome o fab lovers!!!!

some folks have it in their mind if they intersted in u uhave to meet and they wont stop....

some take a refusal as an offence and think u are evil and block etc....

its a weird bizarre world on fab... for the good eggs on here who are quite a few there seems to be a handfull of nuters following who just think its a sex site and everyones having sex all ya do is wave a hand and your in!!

my advice is just chill and take everyday in here as a learning curve.. you`ll soon find your feet and some well deserved fun!!!

» Add a new message to this topic