FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Are some people to picky.??

Are some people to picky.??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems this site is getting more and more bizarre.You are contacted re a meet and then it begins...We prefer shaven,We dont like big noses,Must have one eye,No hairy chests.(i can see the point in that 1 for fems).So you get the idea.I understand we all have our things but for gods sake i think some take it a little too far..W ould love feedback on this..positive and negative..Maybe we could introuce a meet section were we type in EXACTLY what sort of person we are looking for???.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We all have our likes and dilikes but there are times when it can be taken to extremes and suddenly you find that your catering or looking at a very small percentage of people you are willing to meet. For us personally its more about personality than looks or body types but each to their own but sometimes it does make it difficult or downright impossible to arrange a meet even a social one.

People have their own personal choices on what they are looking for in playmates.

I (taj) for one is not going to jump into bed with a hamburger when I have steak at home

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

hey u am no a hamburger

but mrs play loves her fillet

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

i have to agree somewhat some profiles i read i think do people actually fit that bill lol wayyy to many must haves and must have nots lol each to their own i suppose lol for me its the chemistry above all else i'm not gonna throw out someone who i get on soo much with over fact her boobs are too big or she has 6 toes or she hasnt had a shave lol well unless its her chin that needs the shave lol

There is no way am shaving my head,chest, sack and thighs just to prove am shaven. However i will make a effort and not appear a scruffy person.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I SAY GO WITH THE FLOW

Oh what a interesting subject

picky and proud here !!

We are picky, but why not? After all what is the point of meeting peeps that you have to 'settle for'. It is our choice who we want to swing with, as it is theirs, so there is no point in forcing chemistry for a shag!

I'll hold my hands up to being picky,but at the end of the day its upto each individual....I want to meet with others that I connect with and won't have sex with someone that I'm not 100% happy with.

I know that being of the curvier variety of lady that I'm not going to be everyones cup of tea but I respect other folks decisions....wot floats one persons boat may not float anothers.

Boo xx

why on earth would anyone settle for meeting someone that didnt tick all the right boxes?

oh course i'm picky, and so people should be. Were all here to have fun, we all have different wants / needs / likes, which is eactly what we look for when picking people to play with

im picky an i got a right 2 be

everyone is allowed to be as picky or not as they like... i guess the more demands they had ie must be blonde must have green eyes no hair etc it just narrows down the amount of folk that fit the bill... but then you get the ones that mail everyone cause as long as they have a heart beat they are fair game....!! lol

but for my own i would like a woman with dark hair, size 14, short haid, trimmed or waxed down below, born in 1975, and has a small freckle on their right ass cheek, and a fondness for champers... am i too picky lol

mrs beez xx

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We don't meet all that often so we're definitely picky when we do.

We`re not in the least bit picky, if you don`t belive us, just take a peek at our verifications.

Only joking guys, xxxxxxxxxxx

People are only picky, when they don't pick me !!!!!

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

picky here as well

if we were all the same life would be boring

think everyone is picky to some degree or another, if they wernt then there wouldnt be so many "i cant get a meet" threads.

age and height are the main things im picky about but everyones different

Each to their own.

I am very picky which sounds weird coming from a guy.

I am a man not a performing seal. I don't get turned on at the first sight of a pair off tits.

I need mental stimulation and a great personality goes a long way for me.

Yep i think it would be a funny world if we all didnt have different likes and dislikes.

we are a wee bit picky, but thats down to personal taste

xxx

Well good to see we all have a point of view on this subject.I agree we have different types but what i was trying to say was some take it to EXTREMES,..i cant see the point in somone contacting you chatting for ages and at the last min say ...oh soz i cant meet you ...you have a hairy back..lol.

I dont think it's being picky.. I think we all have our own individual standards, and they are personal to us as individuals and or as couples.

I think we each have things that turn us on and also things that turn us off.. Afterall, if meeting in a sexual sense, we want to be turned on

"i cant see the point in somone contacting you chatting for ages and at the last min say ...oh soz i cant meet you ...you have a hairy back..lol. "

It's happened to us (not about a hairy back tho. I insist J shaves hers .It was an ink thing) but we deal with it, dust down and move on. We know we can't do it for everyone we speak to.

We make no apologies for being picky. We both have certain boxes that need to be ticked with the people we meet.

If it doesn't come very, very close then it's a polite ta but no ta for play.

we picky and proud!!!!

audsn jas xx

[Removed by poster at 19/10/10 21:18:19]

What is so wrong with being picky! We are very picky and would prefer couples we meet to be picky also.

do u have a hairy back??

By *alakMan  over a year ago

Milan

picky and proud here as well. No sense in meeting someone you are not attracted to...

The swinging lifestyle is exactly about that, in my opinion: making friends and having NSA fun with people that share a high sex drive and you click with.

[Removed by poster at 19/10/10 22:49:16]

Funny you should bring this up....

Maybe they just use these things as an excuse because they just not interested???????

OR maybe its because its their preference and they will stick to it no matter what!!!!

Either way it is their choice and everyone should be adult enough to accept rejection

"Well good to see we all have a point of view on this subject.I agree we have different types but what i was trying to say was some take it to EXTREMES,..i cant see the point in somone contacting you chatting for ages and at the last min say ...oh soz i cant meet you ...you have a hairy back..lol. "

Well............if they anything like me...and im sure they are!! Hairy backs are a def NO NO, but then that is very clear on my profile

Im sorry to hear you wasted your time and chatted for AGES!!!! Though im sure this is a slight exaggeration

My advice????? GET OVER IT and move on

i think u just have to laugh and move on.for a guy who finds it pretty easy to pick up attractive girls in the 'normal' world,it did make me smile when i first joined this site and realised that females u wouldnt look twice at in the street seem to have demands and expectations the lenghth of your arm.possibly its just a swingers mentality.bless em.

"Well good to see we all have a point of view on this subject.I agree we have different types but what i was trying to say was some take it to EXTREMES,..i cant see the point in somone contacting you chatting for ages and at the last min say ...oh soz i cant meet you ...you have a hairy back..lol. "

Why not cause that would give me the BOAKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just a tip for the guys...........if you think any women on here are mingers have a look in the mirror and make 100% sure you are George Clooney, Brad Pitt or Patrick Dempsey

As i said your entitled to your opinion and it might not be for you i am just trying to say it goes to EXTREME sometimes thats all.I have never called anyone a minger as i have manners and respect for people just to clear that up.Thanks.

My last message wasn't aimed at anyone in particular..............the first line said "tip for the guys".

By *_mac55Couple  over a year ago

Perth

I dont think we are picky - all I need in a woman is a pulse. Mo is a little more circumspect in that she needs her girls and boys to be very juicy where it matters

Other attributes are mere window dressing.

I know the other half has ans this but I felt that I had to say somthing For me there has to be a spark they could be really good looking or muscular or what ever but if I don't get that spark I just can't play with them. The reason is is that I coulgn't act that well so in one way I am picky but really i'm not. Also at times as I say why have sausage when I can have fillit steak at home whenever I like. Just my thoughts.

A PULSE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST LOL

yip we are very picky ... some say too picky but if the cpl/person doesnt do it for you why on earth would you meet them (sexually)???

there are alot of ppl on here who clearly dont care so long as they get a shag (we have had mails saying dont care what u look like, what size you are etc so long as ur available tonite) desperate or what!!!!!!

ffs tracey...thats our best chat up line

lol

written by a very picky auds xx

All picky's unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"People have their own personal choices on what they are looking for in playmates.

I (taj) for one is not going to jump into bed with a hamburger when I have steak at home "

Oh and what a very tasty steak it is to Taj You have a right to be picky lol

"hey u am no a hamburger

but mrs play loves her fillet "

Ah but your a fine bit of beefcake if i ever met one Mr Play

"People have their own personal choices on what they are looking for in playmates.

I (taj) for one is not going to jump into bed with a hamburger when I have steak at home

"

Awwwww thanks................How you doing (nodding the head and eyeing you up) xxxx

Awwwww thanks................How you doing (nodding the head and eyeing you up) xxxx "

Livin too quietly for my tastes lol and you is lookin good too gurl

I tend to go with the flow, though i do value personality before looks. As i feel its nice to get on well with who ever you may be palying with. After all im no model and dont expect who i meet to be supermodels either lol. But i have found some people to be picky to the extreme the same as the origanal poster

If by "picky" you mean too selective, i think everyones entitled to be that,certainly.

Theres lots of examples of people puting restrictions on their choice, very limited age group for example which is also their right,25 -45 and thats fine but maybe they are missing out on the chance to meet their perfect sexy fem who is 50,hot as hell and in better shape than some 45yr old fems?

Be selective by all means, but maybe try a social meet instead of first glance judgements decided on a look at one pic on here i think may help everyone, just an opinion of course.

T xx

"If by "picky" you mean too selective, i think everyones entitled to be that,certainly.

Theres lots of examples of people puting restrictions on their choice, very limited age group for example which is also their right,25 -45 and thats fine but maybe they are missing out on the chance to meet their perfect sexy fem who is 50,hot as hell and in better shape than some 45yr old fems?

Be selective by all means, but maybe try a social meet instead of first glance judgements decided on a look at one pic on here i think may help everyone, just an opinion of course.

T xx"

Thats what i was trying to get across in my own cack handed way, but you put it so much better. thank you xx

Havn not read any other re this thread, .We all hav our likes and dislikes so obviously we are all picky . xxx penny

up to each person how fussy or not fussy they are. all are different and i reserve my right to stay fussy thanks x

to be picky or not to be picky that is the question

having met some really nice people on fab and have good friendship with some i would say we all have differing tastes likes and people we find attractive so if someone looks at you and does not think your there type its prerogative

having help parties in the past the one thing i like is someone happy in them self and yes a face photo they can send as dond want to shake there bits at the door lol

I am pretty open minded when meeting or trying to meet with folk. obviously a good profile counts for a lot and a decent photo helps.

The one thing I insist on is safe sex but its amazing when I ask folk to bring condoms and they turn up saying they couldn't or forgot them!

Maybe I need to start being pickier but c'mon surely safe sex is a must for most folk on here, is it? If it isn't why not?

Yes I'm one of the picky united...... I'm not a cumdump for someone to get a load off...... I like humour, wit, personality, intelligence and if they smell and look good too then all my boxes are ticked!

I do need someone I can pass a little time with between shags while having a breather, I am getting on a bit now lol!

"Yes I'm one of the picky united...... I'm not a cumdump for someone to get a load off...... I like humour, wit, personality, intelligence and if they smell and look good too then all my boxes are ticked!

I do need someone I can pass a little time with between shags while having a breather, I am getting on a bit now lol! "

laine i take it its if they smell nice not just if they smell ??

» Add a new message to this topic