FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Timewastered?

Timewastered?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dont name names or cultivate comments, just say "Yes" to having been royaly messed about this weekend to get a stat on how many fellow scots swingers have been timewastered please.

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

No not me!

Have more to think about and do in life than worry about whether or not someone else is gonna meet or not from a swinging site.

Like me, others will have a life away from here and sometimes that gets in the way of meeting folk for what is meant to be fun afterall.

I have and always will put "real life" before swinging and make no apologies for doing that either!

As always, just my own opinion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what is this habitual need for people to post in the forums about how they got "messed about" or "timewasted on"?

imagine this...your in a nightclub, get talking to a girl/guy at the bar, they say "im just nipping to the loo/table but i promise to come back and talk/dance with you"..they dont........do you then go and bleat to all and sundry in the club about how hard done by you feel??????

mike...( flame me for this if you wish)

As it states, not an ask on deep seated opinion, just a yes or no to having been timewasted, it exists, it is the thing that makes or breaks people sticking with this scene, therefore its worth gauging.

Oh, just my opinion,

T xxxxx

"what is this habitual need for people to post in the forums about how they got "messed about" or "timewasted on"?

imagine this...your in a nightclub, get talking to a girl/guy at the bar, they say "im just nipping to the loo/table but i promise to come back and talk/dance with you"..they dont........do you then go and bleat to all and sundry in the club about how hard done by you feel??????

mike...( flame me for this if you wish)"

No, but its swinging and sometimes if for example you create a meet with more than one couple, or a gb at a nice hotel and it all falls down last minute then it borders on being timewasted, never rustled up a gb while at a night club! Will give it a go,,lol

T xx

This year alone £500 + wasted on hotels, last minute cancelations, as i said at the top, im asking for others to honestly say if been leaft scratching their heads with no meet.

Theres no comparison to that and being leaft with a bacardi and in yer hands at a nite club, im talking real time arranging,organising and own time used to create such an event/meet.

And its not from someone bitter about it, i had a great meet only friday, im asking as i said at the top about my fellow swingers having been dealt this rubbish treatment.

"This year alone £500 + wasted on hotels, last minute cancelations"...

no harm but if this is a frequent occurrence....stop organizing them or look at the possibility that you are doing something wrong ?

Genuinely,,last minute, how can anyone foresee that and say its something they did wrong.

was messed about our selfs this weekend by a cpl but a do think there loads of timewasters about

""This year alone £500 + wasted on hotels, last minute cancelations"...

no harm but if this is a frequent occurrence....stop organizing them or look at the possibility that you are doing something wrong ? "

dont think hes doing anything wrong other than having faith in others to be as genuine as himself. if you see verifications you see he is very good indeed at arranging meets for others and fulfilling a few fantasies along the way. just a shame there are a few who talk a good meet until it comes to the business end of things

not an attack on the original poster, just my opinions

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yep i have been too many times

£500 on wasted hotels?

Maybe meet the lady or couple at your house... a hell of a lot cheaper and if they dont turn up, go to the brewery to drown your sorrows.

Greig

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

il rent my room out for the cost of washing the sheets save you a few pounds

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs beez!!

» Add a new message to this topic