FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single men

single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well out number women on here that's a fact. Men if you really want to met . It helps to have a conversion with some effort in it. Be honest what your looking for .

Be imaginative with your profile , pictures help . Beleave me looks isn't every thing. Humour banter go along way .

Sick looking at cock pictures. Most women want to know about you.

Just some tips. Glad to get feed back myself . Most women are intrested in quality not quantity .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Well out number women on here that's a fact. Men if you really want to met . It helps to have a conversion with some effort in it. Be honest what your looking for .

Be imaginative with your profile , pictures help . Beleave me looks isn't every thing. Humour banter go along way .

Just some tips. Glad to get feed back myself . Most women are intrested in quality not quantity ."

all very sound pieces of advice, females and couples may benefit from it too

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Well out number women on here that's a fact. Men if you really want to met . It helps to have a conversion with some effort in it. Be honest what your looking for .

Just some tips. Glad to get feed back myself . Most women are intrested in quality not quantity ."

Better make my pirate pics public then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

End of the day its all about luck

I ve picked a few done the above and got no response whats so ever the other times i ve had response but then most turn out to just be all talk

Then theres a few special lucky shot which comes down purely to timing

"

Better make my pirate pics public then "

OOO ARRR Jim Ma Lad,

pics of eye patch, wooden leg and parrot

But you find on this because of the vast amount of guys there is a defensive stance by most woman, sometimes your just trying to get to know someone and it's like your being judged. I actually find this worse for hooking up than things like POF or Tinder.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

all very sound pieces of advice, females and couples may benefit from it too "

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

That's exactly how I roll. But even if you are funny, stand out from the crowd, have decent chat, aren't pushy & don't just send cock pics.....if the lady's don't fancy you you'll still not get anywhere

Women on here can be far worse than the men tbh!! A bit of respect & manners go a long way.

I like the social side too so even if its someone who im not attracted to or them to me doesn't mean we can have a giggle x

I'm not really the best at messaging to be fair but meet me socially it's different ( my social meets may want to verify that or maybe not as they might want to keep me all to them selfs lol) and the way I see things - what's for you will never pass you by

Falkirk

"

Better make my pirate pics public then

OOO ARRR Jim Ma Lad,

pics of eye patch, wooden leg and parrot"

2 out of the 3

Women and couples are the worst on here.

Single men act like tits because it's a man thing, it's what we do.

Single women seem to be very demanding in terms of "you need to have a pic but you don't need to see mine" and a lot of very hypocritical profiles.

Couples are bad because they are very pushy with the "have you face pictures" in the first message so they can cherry pick, in a cocky way, who they want to go with, and because they are a couple seem to think they can say what they want and a lot of guys from couples act like tits because they know they have a female as their "pulling power", when the reality is if they were a single guy they would be getting nothing, maybe that part applies to me but I never expect us to get meets just because of the female half, we expect to get meets because people like something about the both of us, although the female is always the main draw.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Women and couples are the worst on here.

Single women seem to be very demanding in terms of "you need to have a pic but you don't need to see mine" and a lot of very hypocritical profiles.

Couples are bad because they are very pushy with the "have you face pictures" in the first message so they can cherry pick, in a cocky way, who they want to go with, and because they are a couple seem to think they can say what they want and a lot of guys from couples act like tits because they know they have a female as their "pulling power", when the reality is if they were a single guy they would be getting nothing, maybe that part applies to me but I never expect us to get meets just because of the female half, we expect to get meets because people like something about the both of us, although the female is always the main draw."

That is a very assessment

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Couples are bad because they are very pushy with the "have you face pictures" in the first message so they can cherry pick, in a cocky way, who they want to go with, and because they are a couple seem to think they can say what they want and a lot of guys from couples act like tits because they know they have a female as their "pulling power", when the reality is if they were a single guy they would be getting nothing, maybe that part applies to me but I never expect us to get meets just because of the female half, we expect to get meets because people like something about the both of us, although the female is always the main draw."

really well put been saying similar for yrs

By *rmagiteMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm just friendly... my looks don't get me anywhere

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Couples are bad because they are very pushy with the "have you face pictures" in the first message so they can cherry pick, in a cocky way, who they want to go with, and because they are a couple seem to think they can say what they want and a lot of guys from couples act like tits because they know they have a female as their "pulling power", when the reality is if they were a single guy they would be getting nothing, maybe that part applies to me but I never expect us to get meets just because of the female half, we expect to get meets because people like something about the both of us, although the female is always the main draw.

That is a very assessment "

*fair

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Just had a weird exchange

Asked for a face pic by a single lady with verifications

Says she likes and invites me to her house - providing address etc - at a given time

Contacts to say she has to work

I say it's ok and can we reschedule? Result = blocked.

And guys need told about etiquette?

"Women on here can be far worse than the men tbh!! A bit of respect & manners go a long way.

I like the social side too so even if its someone who im not attracted to or them to me doesn't mean we can have a giggle x"

"Just had a weird exchange

Says she likes and invites me to her house - providing address etc - at a given time

And guys need told about etiquette?"

Falkirk

"Just had a weird exchange

And guys need told about etiquette?"

Makes you wonder who's address she gave you

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

I won't be rushing to Whitburn lol

A little bit of manners and respect goes both ways. I always am polite and nice when messaging people and some responses especially from couples is quite rude. A polite no thank you would be nice. At the end of the day, were all on here for the sex so lets all play nice. Not all single guys are arseholes or pushy.

"A little bit of manners and respect goes both ways. I always am polite and nice when messaging people and some responses especially from couples is quite rude. A polite no thank you would be nice. At the end of the day, were all on here for the sex so lets all play nice. Not all single guys are arseholes or pushy. "

Falkirk

"A little bit of manners and respect goes both ways. I always am polite and nice when messaging people and some responses especially from couples is quite rude. A polite no thank you would be nice. At the end of the day, were all on here for the sex so lets all play nice. Not all single guys are arseholes or pushy.

"

I'd rather a message was deleted than get some of the replies I've seen over the years

"A little bit of manners and respect goes both ways. I always am polite and nice when messaging people and some responses especially from couples is quite rude. A polite no thank you would be nice. At the end of the day, were all on here for the sex so lets all play nice. Not all single guys are arseholes or pushy.

I'd rather a message was deleted than get some of the replies I've seen over the years "

At least with a polite response, you know where u stand? There's no need to be snide or rude.

[Removed by poster at 27/05/15 20:11:12]

Great post Bit of Crumpet

Just fabbed you too

xx

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

"Women on here can be far worse than the men tbh!! A bit of respect & manners go a long way.

I like the social side too so even if its someone who im not attracted to or them to me doesn't mean we can have a giggle x"

think it the shopping syndrome of women on this site too much to choose from ,lol al try a chat with him na put that back try him nice colour nice shape but just not right put it back etc, he is getting too close Block

Bloody hell, before I used to make an effort writing 500 words in my application letters to majority of the women and couples on here. Yes proper letter writing as if i was applying for a job. Some would read and delete straight away, some would reply with just a few words (and will never reply again) and the usual ignorant people who would not reply with a "thanks no thanks"... Ive been to 2-3 socials and have seen some of these couples or women. All I can say is, thank fuck things didn't develop further coz I wouldn't get a hard on in the bedroom.

As harsh as the above is - to a certain degree there is a resonance of the truth. You can write what you like but there are 5 kinds of folk: Delete straight away; delete and block' thanks no thanks folk; folk who don't reply; and folk who are up for a banter and what not.

I don't know where I fit in as ~90% of my messages fall into the first 4 camps although not quite figured out the 5th yet.

"A little bit of manners and respect goes both ways. I always am polite and nice when messaging people and some responses especially from couples is quite rude. A polite no thank you would be nice. At the end of the day, were all on here for the sex so lets all play nice. Not all single guys are arseholes or pushy. "

By *rmagiteMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Alot of things go together to make a good meet...

body language, the way they sound, the way they smell, looks, distance, date and time. To name but a few... thats how it works. We have a mindset here... sexual sharing if you where. To make it work you need a big enough group. In this world the female rules, we can ask to be treated equally and some listen, but you'll find most won't. Now where have we seen that mirror revesed?

» Add a new message to this topic