FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you leave someone a verification after a meet and they don't leave you one, how annoying is that?

Should you be able to revoke a verification?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

No one is under any obligation to leave a verification

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ye but it's not very fair if you leave one and they don't that's all I'm getting at

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you need a verification... Is it to prove you meet or affirmation of skills...I am not keen on them...

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Looking at your profile I assume it's because your last veri was 9 months ago and you want to show that you met recently?

Did you discuss veris with the person you met, did they say they'd leave one for you?

A huge list of verifications is a turn off, especially when you look deeper into it and check the verifications of the verifier and on and on, it may end up you have slept with the whole of fab good and bad without even knowing it, when you sleep with someone in theory you also take risk of all previous partners

hehe

I think its nice to recieve a verif back specially if you thot the meet went rather well but not to recieve back id take it the other person didnt enjoy the meet as much as they said

Verification are good prove you meet are genuine .give people opinion on your character. Not recieving a verification back Would make you feel what was wrong ?? Do agree to many can make you look like a right Slut. Unless for social meets.

By *evilishCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm the same, if it's a new person then I like to swap veri's but if you've met and had sex then do you not feel comfortable messaging them to ask they veri you back? Assuming their still on fab then they might see your post in the forum and get annoyed you didn't speak to them first

I'm not a fan of verifications. Especially graphic ones. I think they can be quite tacky and cause more trouble than they are worth. And let's face it have you ever read or left a bad one?

The only reason I ever look at someone's is to work out if I'm their type. The amount of messages I get from men claiming to love bigger women but have meets with women size 10 and under only. It makes me laugh.

Also the verification trails seem to cause no end of drama for some people I know. People get jealous or bitter and it just gets messy. A simple tick to say you have been verified should be enough.

However each to their own.

I think that verifications are a good thing, it's up to you whether you show them or not,

Also with this being a sex site why should a female hid hers On the off chance she will be classed as a slut,

Most of us women are on here to find nsa sex and so what if it's with a few different men/women,

Rant over

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I think that verifications are a good thing, it's up to you whether you show them or not,

Also with this being a sex site why should a female hid hers On the off chance she will be classed as a slut,

Most of us women are on here to find nsa sex and so what if it's with a few different men/women,

Rant over "

Agree

edinburgh

"When you leave someone a verification after a meet and they don't leave you one, how annoying is that?

Should you be able to revoke a verification?"

Oh and to answer op, you can block that person (if it upsets you that much) and they won't be able to display it

By *asmine11TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't see anything wrong with having too many verifications, too less verifications, displaying them or not displaying them.

I personally don't display my verifications because I think my verifications are there to prove that I'm genuine and not a timewaster. However, they aren't there for people to be nosey and see who I've slept with as it's nobody's business apart from mine and to maintain the privacy of both parties I choose not to display my verifications.

Fab is a weird and wonderful place where people are judged on their pictures and verifications. Too many verifications may suggest the person is good in bed. Too less verifications may suggest the person isn't good in bed.

Too many verifications for a female might suggest she might be a slut and too less might suggest she is honking.

Too many verifications for a guy might help boost his ego and he might like to flash his verifications to show how big a stud he is.

A verification from a tv/ts might not always be displayed because it might make a man less "straight".

There are various reasons why people might display/not display their verifications. How much is too much ? How less is too less ?

We all constantly judge/get judged on them so no point thinking too much about them. People will think what they want to think of you no matter what !

X

edinburgh

"I don't see anything wrong with having too many verifications, too less verifications, displaying them or not displaying them.

I personally don't display my verifications because I think my verifications are there to prove that I'm genuine and not a timewaster. However, they aren't there for people to be nosey and see who I've slept with as it's nobody's business apart from mine and to maintain the privacy of both parties I choose not to display my verifications.

Fab is a weird and wonderful place where people are judged on their pictures and verifications. Too many verifications may suggest the person is good in bed. Too less verifications may suggest the person isn't good in bed.

Too many verifications for a female might suggest she might be a slut and too less might suggest she is honking.

Too many verifications for a guy might help boost his ego and he might like to flash his verifications to show how big a stud he is.

A verification from a tv/ts might not always be displayed because it might make a man less "straight".

There are various reasons why people might display/not display their verifications. How much is too much ? How less is too less ?

We all constantly judge/get judged on them so no point thinking too much about them. People will think what they want to think of you no matter what !

X

"

Very well put, if anyone judges me on my veris and wants to assume I'm a slut then they really aren't the people I'd want to meet anyway

By *overocketoneMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

That sounds veri good..

I like to leave a veri...like to get one back. But on a profile says more about the person they have met than the person.

Rather chat to the female and get to know her, not someones opinion of her.

maybe they think its more polite to say nothing why does everyone take for granted that the veri will always be a good one

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

My veris are between me and the other party/s involved and of no concern to anyone else I have met in person veris proves im real imo all they are supposed to do

"My veris are between me and the other party/s involved and of no concern to anyone else I have met in person veris proves im real imo all they are supposed to do"

Totally agree kola ! Verifications are a very personal thing. Although too many descriptive ones give me the boak.!!!

I like fun but don't want to have fun with just anyone!!

What I am trying to say is that they give a baraometer to the person ...hot or cold. Me I'm warm

By *redrobCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"My veris are between me and the other party/s involved and of no concern to anyone else I have met in person veris proves im real imo all they are supposed to do"

By *redrobCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"My veris are between me and the other party/s involved and of no concern to anyone else I have met in person veris proves im real imo all they are supposed to do

Totally agree kola ! Verifications are a very personal thing. Although too many descriptive ones give me the boak.!!!

I like fun but don't want to have fun with just anyone!!

What I am trying to say is that they give a baraometer to the person ...hot or cold. Me I'm warm

"

"I don't see anything wrong with having too many verifications, too less verifications, displaying them or not displaying them.

X

"

Couldn't of said it better.

We like to show verifications and see others as we feel it gives an insight to the person/couple we are interested in meeting. But it is only part of how we figure out if we want to spend time with someone - good chat and socials goes a long way

I like the verifications, gives you a slight idea about the person & shows they are genuine x

got loads of veri's but then we have been here nearly 9 years...

dammed if u do dammed if u dont..thats why I dont give a fuck..

competitive,jealous,possessive, judgemental,controlling,hoop-jumpers...

all do my fucking head in

"dammed if u do dammed if u dont..thats why I dont give a fuck..

all do my fucking head in"

Its all just part of the game...

A very odd game it is. I may be wrong but it looks like....No veris = people won't look, chat or meet. A few veris = why so few, what's wrong with them? A handful of complimentary or social veris = ideal. Dozens of graphic veris with others who've been through the whole site = not with a barge pole.

Funny game indeed!

I agree. And I like the way you express it!

By *rmagiteMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I consider looking at a verification akin to looking at a peer review. Some will talk about a persons skills or assents, whiles others talk about someone as a person. it says something about the other person too. so you get a brief look at 2 people's thinking...

that was too sane for me... boobies and cock all round!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I've never been into graphic verifications, I was actually complimented by one lady for my non-graphic veri.

Imho, it should be possible to convey an impression or picture without describing graphic details. And as has been said, it says more about the verifier than the verifiee. Just my opinion.

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

Veris mean very little prefer to chat to the person

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

» Add a new message to this topic