FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > upset

upset

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do woman get very upset if they are called over weight or fat but are more than happy to accept a man calling them a Slut or Whore .

A very confused guy .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Really Mr A I expect more from you.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

geez ma spoon back

If anyone called me a slut or a whore they'd get a slap. I am neither.

If they called me fat it would be the truth.

Of course it hurts to have it pointed out and I'd hope most have a bit more tact than that.

It's wrong to insult anyone . Sadly it happens.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I think its a question most guys think on.the answer I feel is we are diffrent creatures and the way we interact in the world is diffrent. Guys of my generation in the main were still brought up to love cherish and protect woman. On the other side fems were brought up to look their best make the home comfortable and make sure that the guy was happy. Fling into that media where fems are bombarded with what (apparently) men want.And how exactly a guy should behave

"If anyone called me a slut or a whore they'd get a slap. I am neither.

Of course it hurts to have it pointed out and I'd hope most have a bit more tact than that.

"

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Op would you be a bit miffed if we said "your cunt Mr audi". We have not met and maybe your a very nice chap.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Im a big girl and I know it I do have mirrors at home so don't need it pointed out to me.

First and foremost when I see or meet a person the first thing I see is a person not their size.

I don't care if your fat,thin, gay,bi,or straight I see the person always.

Some people are just rude to others who they don't deem to be perfect but to be honest I think it says more about them than it does about me.

If someone thinks I'm fat yes they are right and that's fine if they feel the need to mention it but being rude just to make themselves look and feel better is sad really.

Don't understand why you would call anybody anything insulting ...its nice to be nice

coatbridge

Dont think the op was calling anyone anything. More trying to understand why fems get upset being called fatty. But more than happy being called a slut

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think it is not gender specific, someone giving their opinion of your size uninvited is rude.

But, drama is usually the result of it on here and outrage worn like a badge of honour. And it gets attention

"Dont think the op was calling anyone anything. More trying to understand why fems get upset being called fatty. But more than happy being called a slut"

worded that wrong... Was meant as in a general term ..OP my aplolgises!!

edinburgh

"Dont think the op was calling anyone anything. More trying to understand why fems get upset being called fatty. But more than happy being called a slut"

Actually it's not often I agree with maddogger (usually never ) but I do think it was more of a stirring post

"Dont think the op was calling anyone anything. More trying to understand why fems get upset being called fatty. But more than happy being called a slut

Actually it's not often I agree with maddogger (usually never ) but I do think it was more of a stirring post "

its not very often i agree with myself

"Dont think the op was calling anyone anything. More trying to understand why fems get upset being called fatty. But more than happy being called a slut

Actually it's not often I agree with maddogger (usually never ) but I do think it was more of a stirring post "

I agree with you Cutie, on ALL counts!

...and the prize for the biggest spoon goes to......?

coatbridge

Not sure why its seen this way . As ive said for me anyway I do find it strange the negative reaction fems have to being called fat, ugly but enjoy being called a slut or hoe which is also a negative term

edinburgh

"Not sure why its seen this way . As ive said for me anyway I do find it strange the negative reaction fems have to being called fat, ugly but enjoy being called a slut or hoe which is also a negative term"

Oh come on kola, you've been here long enough to tell the difference between a discussion and lighting the fuse

This is not in anyway meant as a stirring post the reason for post was there is 1 about Slut / Whore were some woman where happy to accept getting called this which in my eyes is worse than being called fat but once again if you put something in this forum controversial the people always tend to thing stirrer .

Very Very Disappointed in some people

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think it all depends in which Way its being said.

Ive been called a slut/slapper before from mostly females who have never met me nor know the first thing about me that's insulting.

But during a play meet that's totally different in my opinion.

edinburgh

"This is not in anyway meant as a stirring post the reason for post was there is 1 about Slut / Whore were some woman where happy to accept getting called this which in my eyes is worse than being called fat but once again if you put something in this forum controversial the people always tend to thing stirrer .

Very Very Disappointed in some people "

Sorry but putting after it proves otherwise..... In my opinion

"This is not in anyway meant as a stirring post the reason for post was there is 1 about Slut / Whore were some woman where happy to accept getting called this which in my eyes is worse than being called fat but once again if you put something in this forum controversial the people always tend to thing stirrer .

Very Very Disappointed in some people

Sorry but putting after it proves otherwise..... In my opinion "

Only reason those emotions where put there is because i can'y find confused ones that's all . And as this post is showing true colours

edinburgh

"

Only reason those emotions where put there is because i can'y find confused ones that's all . And as this post is showing true colours "

Your right it is......

I guess people will _iew this topic the way they see fit but i know it is not a stirring post and i am happy with that .

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

"Why do woman get very upset if they are called over weight or fat but are more than happy to accept a man calling them a Slut or Whore .

A very confused guy . "

I have no issue being called fat as I am however I would be fuming if someone called me a slut

"

this

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/06/15 18:28:18]

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

" Only reason those emotions where put there is because i can'y find confused ones that's all . And as this post is showing true colours "

Is this not what you're looking for?

on a related note, last week in a woman's clothing shop I saw a section labeled ... Generous ... WTF

"Im a big girl and I know it I do have mirrors at home so don't need it pointed out to me.

First and foremost when I see or meet a person the first thing I see is a person not their size.

I don't care if your fat,thin, gay,bi,or straight I see the person always.

Some people are just rude to others who they don't deem to be perfect but to be honest I think it says more about them than it does about me.

If someone thinks I'm fat yes they are right and that's fine if they feel the need to mention it but being rude just to make themselves look and feel better is sad really. "

"Why do woman get very upset if they are called over weight or fat but are more than happy to accept a man calling them a Slut or Whore .

A very confused guy . "

It's up to a man to step in and protect a lady when insulted, regardless if its the man's partner or just a lady in his company. Sadly there are not enough manors or common decency in this new age we live in, more guys should learn the cowboy way

Im Lee, I just put my first post on Introductions, hope you have time to read it, this here is my second post

"

I would gladly step in and slap them for you ma'am; its simply wrong to see a lady hurt or cry

Really couldn't give a fuck what people think of me tbh!!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Really couldn't give a fuck what people think of me tbh!! "

I would gladly step in and slap them for you ma'am; its simply wrong to see a lady hurt or cry"

awww bless your wee cotton socks

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

A very confused guy . "

I can assure you, anyone calling me a slut or a whore will get a smack in the mouth!

Don't give a toss about being called FAT.....Coz I am

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A very confused guy .

I can assure you, anyone calling me a slut or a whore will get a smack in the mouth!

Don't give a toss about being called FAT.....Coz I am "

welcome stranger... I hope life is good

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

A very confused guy .

Don't give a toss about being called FAT.....Coz I am

welcome stranger... I hope life is good"

All good TY

By *rmagiteMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Novel idea... Stop name calling. If your asked to during or instructed before. Then fine... I had someone call me meaty fucker....it put me right off.

» Add a new message to this topic