FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Finding the elusive lady

Finding the elusive lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and a friend are looking for another lady for some fun. Do other women on here actually meet couples or just kid on they do? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe if you had a couples profile it would help? Or get the lady to do the asking

"Maybe if you had a couples profile it would help? Or get the lady to do the asking "

Did both lol. No luck as yet

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe try a club?

"Maybe try a club? "

Not for us. Just thought here would be the best place lol

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

A single female has the choice of literally thousands of couples...which is one of the many reasons why it's difficult.

"A single female has the choice of literally thousands of couples...which is one of the many reasons why it's difficult."

I'm sure they have. I've not given up yet lol

scotland

"A single female has the choice of literally thousands of couples...which is one of the many reasons why it's difficult.

I'm sure they have. I've not given up yet lol"

I will say thou through a single makes profile your chances are zilch....

If your serious and looking for a female for the right reasons then it will happen in time....

"A single female has the choice of literally thousands of couples...which is one of the many reasons why it's difficult.

If your serious and looking for a female for the right reasons then it will happen in time....

"

As I said it's not just through me messaging ladies it's my friend too. She's tried too.

I guess patience is the key

scotland

As I said it's not just through me messaging ladies it's my friend too. She's tried too.

I guess patience is the key "

Patience and the appropriate profile helps.....lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

am really surprised you find it difficult single burds are ten a penny on here they fling their self at anything most are on here because they struggling to get their hole and would be grateful just to get a shag

scotland

"am really surprised you find it difficult single burds are ten a penny on here they fling their self at anything most are on here because they struggling to get their hole and would be grateful just to get a shag "

You have such a way with words

Seems a few people don't read the whole thread

"am really surprised you find it difficult single burds are ten a penny on here they fling their self at anything most are on here because they struggling to get their hole and would be grateful just to get a shag "

Ha ha ha ha ha in tears with laughter quality

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Would hazard a guess that your lady friend is the one you have met twice lately.

As she is listed as Straight, then it would be YOU that is looking for a FFM.

Good luck with that

"Would hazard a guess that your lady friend is the one you have met twice lately.

Good luck with that "

lol - BOOM!!!

Yeah we do!!

"Would hazard a guess that your lady friend is the one you have met twice lately.

Good luck with that "

Know what happens when you assume......

"am really surprised you find it difficult single burds are ten a penny on here they fling their self at anything most are on here because they struggling to get their hole and would be grateful just to get a shag

Ha ha ha ha ha in tears with laughter quality "

you really think thats funny?i think its quite a degrading statement about the ladies on here

another attention seeking comment by you but hey its an open forum.

"am really surprised you find it difficult single burds are ten a penny on here they fling their self at anything most are on here because they struggling to get their hole and would be grateful just to get a shag

you really think thats funny?i think its quite a degrading statement about the ladies on here "

i think its more offensive that your suggesting females dont have a sense of humor

you really think thats funny?i think its quite a degrading statement about the ladies on here

i think its more offensive that your suggesting females dont have a sense of humor "

nah ive seen a few of your comments recently and to me your an offencive attention seeker ,oh i wont reply to your next comment as dont want to ruin the ops post

i think its more offensive that your suggesting females dont have a sense of humor

nah ive seen a few of your comments recently and to me your an offencive attention seeker ,oh i wont reply to your next comment as dont want to ruin the ops post"

i dont post for attention but thanks for giving me yours nice to hear you read all my posts thou

Dose that include yourself maddogger ?? Are you just on here to get people to react ?? There is postive ways to get attention you know. ??

Blimey, think humour gets lost on here

Dose that include yourself maddogger ?? Are you just on here to get people to react ?? There is postive ways to get attention you know. ??"

this seems to be working fine thanks

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

We thought it was quite a funny comment, tongue in cheek if you read it properly lol

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I meet couples all the time. I love joining them for ffm. But I prefer real married couples. I'd never meet a fab partnership As it's usually lead by guy just wanting a 3 sum. I'm not here to satisfy every 3sum desperate guy to get his fantasies I'm here for mine!

Me and my mate have a straight MM profile - strictly_confidential_2 and we get lots of attention and have had quite a few meets

Glasgow

"Me and my mate have a straight MM profile - strictly_confidential_2 and we get lots of attention and have had quite a few meets "

Think the emphasis is a fab fm couple being led by a guy when the fems not bi from what I read. A mm couple profile is different as you are both there for the same reason and willing.

"Me and my mate have a straight MM profile - strictly_confidential_2 and we get lots of attention and have had quite a few meets

Think the emphasis is a fab fm couple being led by a guy when the fems not bi from what I read. A mm couple profile is different as you are both there for the same reason and willing."

so if a females profile doesnt say bi then shes not willing ? what if a female says to her man iv always wanted to try a mfm and in return ill do a fmf would that not then be classed as both being led by the female ?

Glasgow

"Me and my mate have a straight MM profile - strictly_confidential_2 and we get lots of attention and have had quite a few meets

Think the emphasis is a fab fm couple being led by a guy when the fems not bi from what I read. A mm couple profile is different as you are both there for the same reason and willing.

so if a females profile doesnt say bi then shes not willing ? what if a female says to her man iv always wanted to try a mfm and in return ill do a fmf would that not then be classed as both being led by the female ? "

Well clearly if they are a couple profile you state that. This is clearly a single guy pushing a straight fem who he's met a few times for his fantasy as her profile stAtes she's straight and surely she should have some kind of status up to say she's looking to experiment as well x

» Add a new message to this topic