FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > singles nights

singles nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are singles only nights turning a swingers site into a farce or is it only fair after all most shops have january sales to help shift old stock thats left on the shelves so why cant fab ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

As long as everyone is happy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

geez ma spoon back

So is single people not swingers?

"So is single people not swingers? "

we could go as a Cpl lol

"So is single people not swingers?

we could go as a Cpl lol "

Lol

we could go as a Cpl lol "

id be more concerned about coming back as a couple lets face it if you cant get your hole a singles only swingers night then your aswell chucking it ( no pressure thou )

we could go as a Cpl lol

id be more concerned about coming back as a couple lets face it if you cant get your hole a singles only swingers night then your aswell chucking it ( no pressure thou ) "

we could go as a Cpl lol

id be more concerned about coming back as a couple lets face it if you cant get your hole a singles only swingers night then your aswell chucking it ( no pressure thou )

Miss Dee is that us officially engaged to ......

"

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Take a look at most cpls profiles .......looking to meet single bi fem ...... so these are real swingers un the sense you speak

who said singles cant be swingers ? singles only events is not swinging thou its just single people shagging each other

coatbridge

Theres cpl only partys bbw partys and who knows what other type peoples perception of "swinger" has moved on from keys in the bowl n have at it

"who said singles cant be swingers ? singles only events is not swinging thou its just single people shagging each other "

There could be a fem who fancies a threesome or more some ??

You seem like a dog with a bone about this event so you do ??

"who said singles cant be swingers ? singles only events is not swinging thou its just single people shagging each other

You seem like a dog with a bone about this event so you do ?? "

does every one who has a threesome classed as swingers thou ?

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"are singles only nights turning a swingers site into a farce or is it only fair after all most shops have january sales to help shift old stock thats left on the shelves so why cant fab ? "

How you thinking of coming as your past your sell by date

Here we go again...... yawn!!

"who said singles cant be swingers ? singles only events is not swinging thou its just single people shagging each other

does every one who has a threesome classed as swingers thou ? "

Wouldn't know I love it but then I'm a wee dirty & left on the shelf really need dusted down

"Here we go again...... yawn!!"

Glasgow

The good thing about being single is you can fuck who you like when you like where you like so why not make a night of it! Variety is the spice of life and all that!

Feel free to come cause your doing a shit no making friends never mind getting your hole

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I hate that phrase, 'getting your hole'. Ugh

Glasgow

"I hate that phrase, 'getting your hole'. Ugh "

He won't understand anything other than straight to the point lol x

"The good thing about being single is you can fuck who you like when you like where you like so why not make a night of it! Variety is the spice of life and all that!

Feel free to come cause your doing a shit no making friends never mind getting your hole "

Maybe that's his problem,he wants to come & not as happy as he makes out having sex on a tap at home.

After all if you were so happy at home why you on a swingers site? ??

does every one who has a threesome classed as swingers thou ?

Wouldn't know I love it but then I'm a wee dirty & left on the shelf really need dusted down "

i must admit that left me stuck for words ill except that one

"The good thing about being single is you can fuck who you like when you like where you like so why not make a night of it! Variety is the spice of life and all that!

Feel free to come cause your doing a shit no making friends never mind getting your hole

Maybe that's his problem,he wants to come & not as happy as he makes out having sex on a tap at home.

After all if you were so happy at home why you on a swingers site? ?? "

am happy am just here incase she wants her hole and i cant be arsed

st andrews

"I hate that phrase, 'getting your hole'. Ugh

He won't understand anything other than straight to the point lol x"

Very true. It's not a phrase I've heard outside of school tbh, and it wasn't attractive then

Very true. It's not a phrase I've heard outside of school tbh, and it wasn't attractive then "

ok sorry ... ill re phrase it ... as the slut made love to six big black men who took turned in ramming their hard black cocks right up her dripping wet cunt .... is that better pettle

After all if you were so happy at home why you on a swingers site? ??

am happy am just here incase she wants her hole and i cant be arsed "

So are you not doing it for her then?

Or does she not do for you ?

st andrews

Very true. It's not a phrase I've heard outside of school tbh, and it wasn't attractive then

ok sorry ... ill re phrase it ... as the slut made love to six big black men who took turned in ramming their hard black cocks right up her dripping wet cunt .... is that better pettle "

Petal, not pettle

Glasgow

Very true. It's not a phrase I've heard outside of school tbh, and it wasn't attractive then "

Nothing he says is attractive lol. He's a witch and this is his cauldron he's here to cause a stir why not make it fun lol x

coatbridge

Not sure but maybe the op sees hypocrissy in the fact a number of the "single" folk going or showing an intrest are far from single. Or just likes muddying the water who knows I myself wouldnt call "dogging" swinging but thats another thread

st andrews

Nothing he says is attractive lol. He's a witch and this is his cauldron he's here to cause a stir why not make it fun lol x"

Quite

Glasgow

Nothing he says is attractive lol. He's a witch and this is his cauldron he's here to cause a stir why not make it fun lol x

Quite "

"Not sure but maybe the op sees hypocrissy in the fact a number of the "single" folk going or showing an intrest are far from single. Or just likes muddying the water who knows I myself wouldnt call "dogging" swinging but thats another thread"

Just likes to stir kola

And i thought i was slow at times but this post takes the biscuit . Refer to post 3 to get my meaning .

Glasgow

"Not sure but maybe the op sees hypocrissy in the fact a number of the "single" folk going or showing an intrest are far from single. Or just likes muddying the water who knows I myself wouldnt call "dogging" swinging but thats another thread

Just likes to stir kola "

I thought dogging was for sleazy old men who are desperate for a bit action. A wank fest more or less lol x

"Not sure but maybe the op sees hypocrissy in the fact a number of the "single" folk going or showing an intrest are far from single. Or just likes muddying the water who knows I myself wouldnt call "dogging" swinging but thats another thread

Just likes to stir kola

I thought dogging was for sleazy old men who are desperate for a bit action. A wank fest more or less lol x"

tut tut and all i said was i hope you get your hole and someday you learn how to keep a man no need to be nasty

"And i thought i was slow at times but this post takes the biscuit . Refer to post 3 to get my meaning . "

I'm killing time so was keeping myself entertained

so anyway ....is it a good idea or not

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Yeah single people will meet up and shag, well some.

No big deal

"Yeah single people will meet up and shag, well some.

No big deal"

it would be a big deal for the ones that dont thou that would re write the old joke couldnt get yer hole at a whores wedding

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Yeah single people will meet up and shag, well some.

No big deal

it would be a big deal for the ones that dont thou that would re write the old joke couldnt get yer hole at a whores wedding "

Yeah

"so anyway ....is it a good idea or not "

Think it's a fantastic idea what about you?

"so anyway ....is it a good idea or not

Think it's a fantastic idea what about you? "

i agree

Glasgow

Just likes to stir kola

I thought dogging was for sleazy old men who are desperate for a bit action. A wank fest more or less lol x

tut tut and all i said was i hope you get your hole and someday you learn how to keep a man no need to be nasty "

sorry was that me being nasty calling you a sleazy old man who goes for a wankfest in a carpark for dogging. I was paying you a compliment there's a lot more I could say about you Mr. But hey I'd love to high 5 the Mrs she's due a medal putting up with you

Just likes to stir kola

tut tut and all i said was i hope you get your hole and someday you learn how to keep a man no need to be nasty sorry was that me being nasty calling you a sleazy old man who goes for a wankfest in a carpark for dogging. I was paying you a compliment there's a lot more I could say about you Mr. But hey I'd love to high 5 the Mrs she's due a medal putting up with you "

cheers if you ever find a man ill high five him to

Glasgow

Just likes to stir kola

tut tut and all i said was i hope you get your hole and someday you learn how to keep a man no need to be nasty sorry was that me being nasty calling you a sleazy old man who goes for a wankfest in a carpark for dogging. I was paying you a compliment there's a lot more I could say about you Mr. But hey I'd love to high 5 the Mrs she's due a medal putting up with you

cheers if you ever find a man ill high five him to "

Or send me one if you find him out dogging. Check he's a big cock though. You'll see it before I do xxx

Just likes to stir kola

tut tut and all i said was i hope you get your hole and someday you learn how to keep a man no need to be nasty sorry was that me being nasty calling you a sleazy old man who goes for a wankfest in a carpark for dogging. I was paying you a compliment there's a lot more I could say about you Mr. But hey I'd love to high 5 the Mrs she's due a medal putting up with you

Or send me one if you find him out dogging. Check he's a big cock though. You'll see it before I do xxx"

if hes on the site youv probably already seen it

Just likes to stir kola

Or send me one if you find him out dogging. Check he's a big cock though. You'll see it before I do xxx

if hes on the site youv probably already seen it "

I think you secretly like our miss sparkles & maybe wishing you could come along to the singles night to meet her in person?

Just likes to stir kola

I think you secretly like our miss sparkles & maybe wishing you could come along to the singles night to meet her in person? "

i cant am not up for grabs

Oh my fucking god. Maddogger you must be a fisherman. You keep casting the bait and everyone bites. Pmsl.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"

I think you secretly like our miss sparkles & maybe wishing you could come along to the singles night to meet her in person? "

"Oh my fucking god. Maddogger you must be a fisherman. You keep casting the bait and everyone bites. Pmsl."

fuck all else to do

So this is what all these threads have been about? God you don't know what your missing being free & single. The shelf Is a good place to be at times

"Oh my fucking god. Maddogger you must be a fisherman. You keep casting the bait and everyone bites. Pmsl.

fuck all else to do "

He's keeping me entertained while passing time

Glasgow

Just likes to stir kola

I think you secretly like our miss sparkles & maybe wishing you could come along to the singles night to meet her in person?

i cant am not up for grabs "

Sorry mate wouldn't take you as a booby prize in the prize bingo lol so thank Fook for that x

"Oh my fucking god. Maddogger you must be a fisherman. You keep casting the bait and everyone bites. Pmsl."

Biting? No banter it's called

"Oh my fucking god. Maddogger you must be a fisherman. You keep casting the bait and everyone bites. Pmsl.

fuck all else to do "

Not getting keeped busy with sex then ?? Ie not getting your hole as you put it ??

look admit it their was nothing happening on here someone needed to wake people up

Glasgow

I was bored as well so dived In for a hoot. Got fed up cock searching. Thinking of going dogging now though

fuck all else to do

Not getting keeped busy with sex then ?? Ie not getting your hole as you put it ?? "

nope am on my todd just now and if she brings in a chocolate eclair she might get her hole tonight

"look admit it their was nothing happening on here someone needed to wake people up "

Pmsl no we are really knitting away . With or rollers in. Rather get waken up with an intelligent good looking man thanks .

"I was bored as well so dived In for a hoot. Got fed up cock searching. Thinking of going dogging now though "

theirs nothing wrong with a guy wanking at the window doesnt do anything for us but if he runs like fuck you know the police is coming

"look admit it their was nothing happening on here someone needed to wake people up

Pmsl no we are really knitting away . With or rollers in. Rather get waken up with an intelligent good looking man thanks ."

no need to thank me

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

After all if you were so happy at home why you on a swingers site? ?? "

Seriously?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Might be time to call it a day on this one