FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > AC/DC Glasgow views did you enjoy

AC/DC Glasgow views did you enjoy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now the bank have played how did everyone enjoy

here is one from Daftspunk on another thread

By DaftSpunkFind posts by DaftSpunk Man 3 hours ago

Near Inverness

Totally awesome! People in the crowd were being idiotic about standing in front of them though. If they couldn't see, then they would soon tell you to move on or just try and barge you out the way. We all paid the same ticket price so move forward to keep quiet haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

My View;

Fantastic night with excellent views, was seated with no one in way to spoil view and easy access to the bar for "just another drink"

Saw some hassles in the pitch crowd and a lot of drink or "pee" getting thrown in cups

Very disappointed that the band did not speak as much as they could have to the "Glasgow crowd" (perhaps they have forgotten their roots)

all in all an excellent night, better than expected views, good location for bar and clean toilets, great crowd and when they played "Whole lotta Rosie" it so made me think of Fab Swingers, Rosie looks so much like many Fab Females on here, people who were at the gig will know what I mean

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a brilliant time, AC/DC were as always amazing. As always though, getting out of Glasgow was a nightmare, all worth it though

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I agree with the point of the interaction with the crowd.

The last time they played the black ice tour as soon as they came on Brian Johnston had the crowd fired up.

And he seemed to favour the left hand side of the stage.

I loved it but not as good as the last time.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Goid night with good view of the stage from left side 5 rows up from pitch seats.

Only complaint was the 3 mile walk back to the city as public transport was rubbish.

"I agree with the point of the interaction with the crowd.

The last time they played the black ice tour as soon as they came on Brian Johnston had the crowd fired up.

And he seemed to favour the left hand side of the stage.

I loved it but not as good as the last time."

To be fair, Angus Young didn't venture over the the far left too much, so maybe it's part of the set up.

Acdc rocked tremendous gig

To be fair and as gigs go, and for as long as I have liked AC/DC (many decades) last night would possibly achieve a 6 outa 10 being generous

By *r FeelgoodsMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire/Glasgow

We salute you ?? !!

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"To be fair and as gigs go, and for as long as I have liked AC/DC (many decades) last night would possibly achieve a 6 outa 10 being generous "

Agreed

By *rionycdTV/TS  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Glasgow City Hall in 1976 was far better !

Really enjoyed the performance but the sound at Hampden is truly awful - we were standing towards the center rear and the sound bouncing back off the South Stand kinda spoiled it for me. Awesome performance from the band though, not their fault. Glad we drove too, took a while getting out of town but glad we didn't take public transport!

Oh and the mounted police booking 6 poor sods for drinking outside -wtf? Did you not see the 200 odd doing the same outside Asda? Safety in numbers I guess!!

"

Oh and the mounted police booking 6 poor sods for drinking outside -wtf? "

Did you notice the amount of horse shit laying on roads around the arena, seems if there horse lifts its tail and has a huge crap its okay, lets all turn a blind eye and try and take a running jump to step over it, a poor old lady who's dog does exactly the same gets a ticket from them though

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Really enjoyed the show , but the vocals were lost a bit from where I was sitting just to the left of centre in the main stand

» Add a new message to this topic