FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How many fake profiles is there on here ??

How many fake profiles is there on here ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Scrolling down looking at college students wae nae pics fake as fuck if u ask me how they still on here n why if there no even real get these folk dealt wae

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

How would you suggest they get dealt with?

Hang them lol Naah dunno but surely folk have better stuff to do with there time than sit in the house kidding on yer a 20 year old college student Kwam _ab fem?

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Clearly they don't

By *asmine11TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Think the only way to stop that is if there was a monthly subscription fee and that one also has to pay every time they leave and rejoin the site. That way probably all fakes who make up multiple accounts or people who leave and rejoin every week with the same pics but a different username could be stopped I think. I know there is a facility to pay and become a silver or gold site supporter, but that's just a facility, not a necessity.

Probably this way when people have to pay every time they join a site and/or having a monthly subscription would stop fakes making up accounts every other day or week.

Just to clarify it's my opinion before someone starts criticising about the whole monthly payment idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are real

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Hang them lol Naah dunno but surely folk have better stuff to do with there time than sit in the house kidding on yer a 20 year old college student Kwam _ab fem? "

I can only presume that during your 4 months on here you've led a quiet and charmed life.

However, I can assure you that there is quite a variety of sad souls around here, and faking is just one of the categories of sad eejits to be found.

Welcome to Fabland.

Ayrshire

"Hang them lol Naah dunno but surely folk have better stuff to do with there time than sit in the house kidding on yer a 20 year old college student Kwam _ab fem? "

Obviously they don't. You never know they could be real but realise when they sign up that it's not the site for them.

I have signed up to loads of sites to then never look at the profile again after being on it for five mins.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Hang them lol Naah dunno but surely folk have better stuff to do with there time than sit in the house kidding on yer a 20 year old college student Kwam _ab fem?

Obviously they don't. You never know they could be real but realise when they sign up that it's not the site for them.

I have signed up to loads of sites to then never look at the profile again after being on it for five mins. "

A dont understand what somebody gets out that! Surely there's another weirdo out there for them and cheers bud

"Hang them lol Naah dunno but surely folk have better stuff to do with there time than sit in the house kidding on yer a 20 year old college student Kwam _ab fem?

I have signed up to loads of sites to then never look at the profile again after being on it for five mins. "

A see the same fakers on here everyday nearly nae verifications pics aff sumbody else profiles there buzzin there granny's pants !

Ayrshire

"

A see the same fakers on here everyday nearly nae verifications pics aff sumbody else profiles there buzzin there granny's pants !"

What does there buzzin their grannies pants mean?

There fucking weirdos

Ayrshire

"There fucking weirdos "

Ahh got you.

It's your first post on the forums. Welcome to the mad house x

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I'd take this more seriously from someone with a Meet Verification. Lemme get my popcorn.

Ayrshire

"I'd take this more seriously from someone with a Meet Verification. Lemme get my popcorn.

"

Do you think he could be a single fem pretending to be a guy?

"I'd take this more seriously from someone with a Meet Verification. Lemme get my popcorn.

Do you think he could be a single fem pretending to be a guy? "

Dunno. Want some popcorn?

Where does one buy these buzzin granny pants? Just asking...

Ayrshire

"

Is it salty?

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Where does one buy these buzzin granny pants? Just asking... "

Ann Summers? Or you could try adding them to your Tesco order?

Is it salty? "

I've got both. Take your pick.

(Cereal available for folk with an aversion to Butterkist)

"Where does one buy these buzzin granny pants? Just asking...

Ann Summers? Or you could try adding them to your Tesco order? "

How did you know ive just done a tesco order??? Ive got strawberry Pimms...that should buzz the pants i already have!! Muahaha!

"

A would take you more serious if ye take they pictures ae you in yer dads y fronts aff yer page dude

south east

Ohh this is a great thread..dont like popcorn but i got the nachos out for this 1

"Where does one buy these buzzin granny pants? Just asking... "

You'll more than likely find the pants on a granny and then you can buzz like a bee haha

By *asmine11TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm away to the kitchen to get myself some pretzels and read all this bitch fest about granny pants and Y fronts

"Ohh this is a great thread..dont like popcorn but i got the nachos out for this 1 "

Cheese dip?

south east

Salsa dip

"I'm away to the kitchen to get myself some pretzels and read all this bitch fest about granny pants and Y fronts "

Yeah it's all pants.

Glad I wore my Big Boy pants today

south east

A wee word of advice to all that think site is crap, full of fakes,full of timewasters, cant get a meet after 5mins of joining and isnt quite the instashag you thought it was.......LEAVE no one is forcing you to stay

That's plenty fae you nobody says site was crap just a post I wanted to put up but since we're on that note nobody asked you to comment on it big guy away look the pants out haha

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Behind every fake profile is a real person.Their reasons for coming on here + pretending to be someone or something they are not,we can only guess at....some hear about this site + want to find out if anybody they know is a swinger.We had msgs like"hi I think we neighbours" definately not we come from a smaller place than stated+no single guys near us lol....some just like to see if they had a chance or fantasize about swinging,loving the thrill of msg exchanges but quickly leave if it gets to the meet planning stage...some may just see this site as an adult real life version of Simms ....They're all easy to spot!!!Simlpy ignore or block or out them

(susie)

"Scrolling down looking at college students wae nae pics fake as fuck if u ask me how they still on here n why if there no even real get these folk dealt wae "

How would you solve the issue?

Most of the folk on here have been here YEARS (in one form or another), attended Socials, Parties, Group Meets, Clubs & met genuine swingers, get the lifestyle, can spot the weekender, revolving door profiles, marrieds looking for quickies on the side, cheaters, singles thinking it's instashag, fakes & timewasters all through experience, having earned their stripes by living the swinging lifestyle.

So to get back on track... how would the OP solve the problem for Fab? How would you get them "dealt with"?

Guys I've tried other sites before finding fab and what we have here is far superior to them. What I see on here is a community of people from diferent backgrounds looking out for each other. My experience of other site are there full of scammers and real time wasters. so let's just enjoy what we have and you never know , today faceless messenger could be tomorrow's newest gold member.

"Guys I've tried other sites before finding fab and what we have here is far superior to them. What I see on here is a community of people from diferent backgrounds looking out for each other. My experience of other site are there full of scammers and real time wasters. so let's just enjoy what we have and you never know , today faceless messenger could be tomorrow's newest gold member. "

You failed your dare Tango Man

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 13:33:29]

"Guys I've tried other sites before finding fab and what we have here is far superior to them. What I see on here is a community of people from diferent backgrounds looking out for each other. My experience of other site are there full of scammers and real time wasters. so let's just enjoy what we have and you never know , today faceless messenger could be tomorrow's newest gold member. .

Fck that really is an insult in so many levels, if your referring to the bold head and the fact that I'm overweight then that's very clever of you, well done. But if your commenting on the glow from my blinds on a sunny day then that's witty, everyone chuckle now let's not let the humor go to waste. See that road behind you perhaps you should take a walk and get some fresh air to help that brain cell.

You failed your dare Tango Man"

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Ok is there any popcorn left. (Gets comfy) if not ive got tea and biscuits

south east

"Fck that really is an insult in so many levels, if your referring to the bold head and the fact that I'm overweight then that's very clever of you, well done. But if your commenting on the glow from my blinds on a sunny day then that's witty, everyone chuckle now let's not let the humor go to waste. See that road behind you perhaps you should take a walk and get some fresh air to help that brain cell. "

i think you may find he was referring to the "status" thread you joined in on where you have to change your status for minimum 1 hr to what the person below makes up for you i may be wrong but im not usually

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Scrolling down looking at college students wae nae pics fake as fuck if u ask me how they still on here n why if there no even real get these folk dealt wae "

You can deal with it by just going to the next profile .you can't control others but you can control your reaction to them . Ranting about fake profiles won't stop them .if you've got proof they are fake then report and admin will deal with it . If they've messaged you then ignore em and block. Why expend your energies on the folks you ain't interested and just for us on the many genuine folks on here .

"Scrolling down looking at college students wae nae pics fake as fuck if u ask me how they still on here n why if there no even real get these folk dealt wae

Most of the folk on here have been here YEARS (in one form or another), attended Socials, Parties, Group Meets, Clubs & met genuine swingers, get the lifestyle, can spot the weekender, revolving door profiles, marrieds looking for quickies on the side, cheaters, singles thinking it's instashag, fakes & timewasters all through experience, having earned their stripes by living the swinging lifestyle.

So to get back on track... how would the OP solve the problem for Fab? How would you get them "dealt with"?

"

wow ... didnt realise this forum was full of such professional swingers your obviously mr fab please enlighten me with this wonderful swinging lifestyle you live to earn your stripes am intrigued ?

"Scrolling down looking at college students wae nae pics fake as fuck if u ask me how they still on here n why if there no even real get these folk dealt wae

wow ... didnt realise this forum was full of such professional swingers your obviously mr fab please enlighten me with this wonderful swinging lifestyle you live to earn your stripes am intrigued ? "

Read the profile. Go into chat. Attend organised Socials locally (see forums). Get to know folk. Network. Earn your stripes.

wow ... didnt realise this forum was full of such professional swingers your obviously mr fab please enlighten me with this wonderful swinging lifestyle you live to earn your stripes am intrigued ?

Read the profile. Go into chat. Attend organised Socials locally (see forums). Get to know folk. Network. Earn your stripes.

"

whats socials got to do with swinging ? and am guessing by stripes your referring to the your mass amount of meet verification's ( two )that youv managed to build up over the years and years of your highly impressive life style ?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Fake profiles don't worry me because they are so easy to spot.

Also those with multiple profiles your fooling no one either and always slip up eventually.. So transparent its sad.

"

whats socials got to do with swinging ? and am guessing by stripes your referring to the your mass amount of meet verification's ( two )that youv managed to build up over the years and years of your highly impressive life style ?

"

Clearly nothing in your opinion. However those in the Forums who DO know me (& have for some years) know my lifestyle, know how long I've been here, met me & can vouch for my lifestyle.

You don't have to take my advice, opinions or anything else I write as truth. It could ALL be fake. As Abraham Lincoln was said, "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet!"

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some fakes are easy to spot. Once saw a fake profile on here that had a picture of Anne Hathaway the actress as the profile pic.... I did message to say loved her movies but got blocked....brilliant !!

"Fake profiles don't worry me because they are so easy to spot.

Also those with multiple profiles your fooling no one either and always slip up eventually.. So transparent its sad."

Ahh the multiple profiles. Some with partners/part of a couple. Some that use a profile to chat, one to cam, & another for their couples profiles. They're my particular favourite.

"Some fakes are easy to spot. Once saw a fake profile on here that had a picture of Anne Hathaway the actress as the profile pic.... I did message to say loved her movies but got blocked....brilliant !! "

mao. Maybe she was dating the athlete Louis Smith I spotted. Thought he was great on Strictly. I got blocked for that one too.

"

Clearly nothing in your opinion. However those in the Forums who DO know me (& have for some years) know my lifestyle, know how long I've been here, met me & can vouch for my lifestyle.

You don't have to take my advice, opinions or anything else I write as truth. It could ALL be fake. As Abraham Lincoln was said, "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet!"

"

am just interested in what your saying

" get the lifestyle, can spot the weekender, revolving door profiles, marrieds looking for quickies on the side, cheaters, singles thinking it's instashag, fakes & timewasters " so what do you think the site is for then ? only genuine single people who attend socials and looking for long term relationships ?

"

" get the lifestyle, can spot the weekender, revolving door profiles, marrieds looking for quickies on the side, cheaters, singles thinking it's instashag, fakes & timewasters " so what do you think the site is for then ? only genuine single people who attend socials and looking for long term relationships ? "

I'm not entirely sure I agree it's only for genuine single people attending socials looking for LTRs. In fact I'd say the majority of people I meet at the Socials are not single, & unlikely to be be looking for a LTR. They may have some regulars folk they meet, either as a single, a couple or even group but it's not for a LTR. There are other sites cater for that. There's even an interesting history as to how Fab started (printed on the site with facts, figures, & who are the current owners & other sites they run) if you can be bothered looking.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Some get swinging and f**king mixed up the social aspect of swinging imo is way more important than the down and dirty that you can get anywhere. I dont mean the facebook element of "swinging" that imo has become prevalent here just now

"Some get swinging and f**king mixed up "

Ain't that the truth

"

" get the lifestyle, can spot the weekender, revolving door profiles, marrieds looking for quickies on the side, cheaters, singles thinking it's instashag, fakes & timewasters " so what do you think the site is for then ? only genuine single people who attend socials and looking for long term relationships ?

I'm not entirely sure I agree it's only for genuine single people attending socials looking for LTRs. In fact I'd say the majority of people I meet at the Socials are not single, & unlikely to be be looking for a LTR. They may have some regulars folk they meet, either as a single, a couple or even group but it's not for a LTR. There are other sites cater for that. There's even an interesting history as to how Fab started (printed on the site with facts, figures, & who are the current owners & other sites they run) if you can be bothered looking. "

so the very people you slated and called time wasters ( married people cheaters ) are the ones you meet ?

"

I'm not entirely sure I agree it's only for genuine single people attending socials looking for LTRs. In fact I'd say the majority of people I meet at the Socials are not single, & unlikely to be be looking for a LTR. They may have some regulars folk they meet, either as a single, a couple or even group but it's not for a LTR. There are other sites cater for that. There's even an interesting history as to how Fab started (printed on the site with facts, figures, & who are the current owners & other sites they run) if you can be bothered looking.

so the very people you slated and called time wasters ( married people cheaters ) are the ones you meet ? "

You're clearly not getting it. The cheaters are the married ones playing without permission from their partner. That's cheating, not swinging. I don't recall that at which point did I say that I met cheaters? Also, as stated previously... you really don't have to take mine or anyone else's advice on this thread or on the site. You can do your own thing, & if you have success - good on ya. Im content with my experience, opinions & successes over the years on here & other sites. I suspect however you're possibly not going to agree.

"

so the very people you slated and called time wasters ( married people cheaters ) are the ones you meet ?

You're clearly not getting it. The cheaters are the married ones playing without permission from their partner. That's cheating, not swinging. I don't recall that at which point did I say that I met cheaters? Also, as stated previously... you really don't have to take mine or anyone else's advice on this thread or on the site. You can do your own thing, & if you have success - good on ya. Im content with my experience, opinions & successes over the years on here & other sites. I suspect however you're possibly not going to agree. "

its not a case of agreeing i just dont except the advice you gave to the op as good advice as you say let others do what they choose and my advice to the op would be before you take advice from someone who lives the lifestyle and earned his stripes try make sure they have more than two verification's out off all the years no matter what they claim to be thats all am saying

The multi profiles of some are hilarious yeah some gen ppl on as a couple use single profiles too but its the ones who make out there someone else so its just not newbies who can have fake profiles had 1 long time ago seemed a gen guy turned out the pics were of the hubby of a fem id blocked

You couldnt keep up on here the lenghths some go too

I feel a Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooow moment.

"

its not a case of agreeing i just dont except the advice you gave to the op as good advice as you say let others do what they choose and my advice to the op would be before you take advice from someone who lives the lifestyle and earned his stripes try make sure they have more than two verification's out off all the years no matter what they claim to be thats all am saying "

Then it's just as well I'm happy with my two... which, in my books is better than none

Anyone got ice cream??

"

its not a case of agreeing i just dont except the advice you gave to the op as good advice as you say let others do what they choose and my advice to the op would be before you take advice from someone who lives the lifestyle and earned his stripes try make sure they have more than two verification's out off all the years no matter what they claim to be thats all am saying

Then it's just as well I'm happy with my two... which, in my books is better than none "

whos got none ?

"Anyone got ice cream??"

Hagen Daz?

"Anyone got ice cream??

Hagen Daz?

"

Yes please .. skip the bowls just grab the tub

"I feel a Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooow moment."

Ah! Memory lane!

"

whos got none ? "

Well I'm sure you can do your own homework just as you checked my profile & you'll see who has & hasn't got Meet Veris. Then you can advise us all (tho in particular the OP who asked for opinions) & tell us about spotting fake profiles, fake Veris & the best way for Fab to deal with it.

I have my opinions on the ones to avoid, as I'm sure you do too. (Tho I'm not sure I need the advice as I tend to follow my own instincts.)

"I feel a Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooow moment.

Ah! Memory lane! "

That wasn't two weeks ago

"Anyone got ice cream??

Hagen Daz?

Yes please .. skip the bowls just grab the tub "

Big spoon or small one?

"

whos got none ?

Well I'm sure you can do your own homework just as you checked my profile & you'll see who has & hasn't got Meet Veris. Then you can advise us all (tho in particular the OP who asked for opinions) & tell us about spotting fake profiles, fake Veris & the best way for Fab to deal with it.

I have my opinions on the ones to avoid, as I'm sure you do too. (Tho I'm not sure I need the advice as I tend to follow my own instincts.)"

am not trying to piss you off i just asked advice on your experienced lifestyle am only in my 3rd week and i have the same amount of meets as you have in all your years ( but i have been here before ) but anyway ill let you get on with living the lifestyle

"

whos got none ?

I have my opinions on the ones to avoid, as I'm sure you do too. (Tho I'm not sure I need the advice as I tend to follow my own instincts.)

am not trying to piss you off i just asked advice on your experienced lifestyle am only in my 3rd week and i have the same amount of meets as you have in all your years ( but i have been here before ) but anyway ill let you get on with living the lifestyle "

You're not pissing me off. (Other than the fact I've devoured a tub of Hagen Daz, topped with two family bags of Toffee Butterkist, & drenched in syrup). Like yourself I've had more incarnations on adult sites than Dr Who had regenerations (some actually still around), & probably more Veris than he had assistants. So as stated previously by the good President "Dong believe everything you read on the Internet". Which if you read between my twisted humour & droll demeanor was actually my point to the OP.

If Fab had figured out a efficient way of dealing with "how many fakes" there were on the site it would probably have patented it & be charging other sites for the privilege. Neither you, me, the OP or anyone reading this has so far come up with a solution... other than trust your own instincts.

Want to share some popcorn now?

"

whos got none ?

am not trying to piss you off i just asked advice on your experienced lifestyle am only in my 3rd week and i have the same amount of meets as you have in all your years ( but i have been here before ) but anyway ill let you get on with living the lifestyle

You're not pissing me off. (Other than the fact I've devoured a tub of Hagen Daz, topped with two family bags of Toffee Butterkist, & drenched in syrup). Like yourself I've had more incarnations on adult sites than Dr Who had regenerations (some actually still around), & probably more Veris than he had assistants. So as stated previously by the good President "Dong believe everything you read on the Internet". Which if you read between my twisted humour & droll demeanor was actually my point to the OP.

If Fab had figured out a efficient way of dealing with "how many fakes" there were on the site it would probably have patented it & be charging other sites for the privilege. Neither you, me, the OP or anyone reading this has so far come up with a solution... other than trust your own instincts.

Want to share some popcorn now?

"

nah popcorn is for mugs but cheers for the offer

"

nah popcorn is for mugs but cheers for the offer "

Just as well... I was all out of Butterkist anyway.

Besides its better in a bowl than a mug.

"

Besides its better in a bowl than a mug. "

iv seen what that shit does to people your on a slippery slope your flying down a oneway street with no corners youv been warned

"

Besides its better in a bowl than a mug.

iv seen what that shit does to people your on a slippery slope your flying down a oneway street with no corners youv been warned "

Just as well I have good genes then

"Fck that really is an insult in so many levels, if your referring to the bold head and the fact that I'm overweight then that's very clever of you, well done. But if your commenting on the glow from my blinds on a sunny day then that's witty, everyone chuckle now let's not let the humor go to waste. See that road behind you perhaps you should take a walk and get some fresh air to help that brain cell.

i think you may find he was referring to the "status" thread you joined in on where you have to change your status for minimum 1 hr to what the person below makes up for you i may be wrong but im not usually "

Cheers _unkie , I never returned to that thread but never understood the rules. Just thought he was having a go for no reason. I apologise to everyone for my reaction and I'm sure he has more than one brain cell. Plus just for the record I've never barred anyone as commented on pre mentioned thread.

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Loads of con merchants

Im fake, im not me; im the other person that lives in his head Bohahahaha

"Im fake, im not me; im the other person that lives in his head Bohahahaha "
I think your fake too

"Im fake, im not me; im the other person that lives in his head Bohahahaha I think your fake too "

who? me or him

come into chat room with me

"Im fake, im not me; im the other person that lives in his head Bohahahaha I think your fake too

who? me or him

come into chat room with me"

god knows never know who your really talking too

Oh does my profile look fake?? I'll put a pic of a bag of popcorn up then.

By *rmagiteMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm so fake, I really a pretty princess! with smooth skin and a tight bum.... and I live on the moon.

Queen

"I'm so fake, I really a pretty princess! with smooth skin and a tight bum.... and I live on the moon. "

Is the moon really made of cheese??

"I'm so fake, I really a pretty princess! with smooth skin and a tight bum.... and I live on the moon.

Is the moon really made of cheese?? "

That's an urban myth... as fake as the moon landings.

» Add a new message to this topic