FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gang bang

Gang bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to arrange a gang bang for the lady, hoping Friday Saturday or Sunday night. Hard to arrange, any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't is my advice. Complete fucking nightmare.

B

Hard enough trying to get a cpl of genuine males who will actually show up nevermind enough for gangbang

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Trying to arrange a gang bang for the lady, hoping Friday Saturday or Sunday night. Hard to arrange, any advice "

head to cjs. its their greedy girl gang bang night on fri.

We tried to arrange it once, disaster! To many fantasists and not enough with the balls to show up!

dont charge would be a good start

By *immy2xMan  over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

When's cj's greedy straight boys night.

how many gang bangers constitute a greedy girl and how many is just an average not greedy girl gang bang ?

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

In before

"Ah'll help use out"

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Beter going to Greedy Girls

Count me out, never been into females who love gangbangs, swinger site or not

shuffles away quietly and whistles

Only if you don't know the right guys!!!

By *immy2xMan  over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

Said it before on here and will say again. The only guys who do gang bangs are bi or bi curious. Why else would you stand there with your cock out with a load of other guys. That's all fine if you are, but don't kid us that part of the reason must be to be there watching other guys, maybe even a bit off guy on guy play before your turn etc. But a straight guy waiting in line naaaaa.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Said it before on here and will say again. The only guys who do gang bangs are bi or bi curious. Why else would you stand there with your cock out with a load of other guys. That's all fine if you are, but don't kid us that part of the reason must be to be there watching other guys, maybe even a bit off guy on guy play before your turn etc. But a straight guy waiting in line naaaaa. "
What utter nonsence

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

I love no holes barred greedy girls

"Said it before on here and will say again. The only guys who do gang bangs are bi or bi curious. Why else would you stand there with your cock out with a load of other guys. That's all fine if you are, but don't kid us that part of the reason must be to be there watching other guys, maybe even a bit off guy on guy play before your turn etc. But a straight guy waiting in line naaaaa. "

Male Cow Poo.

"Said it before on here and will say again. The only guys who do gang bangs are bi or bi curious. Why else would you stand there with your cock out with a load of other guys. That's all fine if you are, but don't kid us that part of the reason must be to be there watching other guys, maybe even a bit off guy on guy play before your turn etc. But a straight guy waiting in line naaaaa. What utter nonsence "

I concur. Baws.

Totally disagree. Only experienced a MMMF once but there was no sense of bi or gay behaviour at all. Personally I like to watch a girl with another guy as the visual aspect of sex is important to me. Also the thought of her being attended to by two or three guys at the same time is a turn on for me.

"Said it before on here and will say again. The only guys who do gang bangs are bi or bi curious. Why else would you stand there with your cock out with a load of other guys. That's all fine if you are, but don't kid us that part of the reason must be to be there watching other guys, maybe even a bit off guy on guy play before your turn etc. But a straight guy waiting in line

naaaaa. "

what a lot of rubbish

I smell s****

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a load of crap. I am a watcher and love nothing more than to watch her being pleased.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would love to go to a gang bang as I think it would be exciting watching everything that goes on. I certainly wouldn't be there to try it on with another guy.

By *offee and Cream 100Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

We are heading to cjs tonight for a greedy girls gangbang night. Have fun posting about doing it.

Get your arses along and enjoy the night, what's the worst thing that could happen?

» Add a new message to this topic