FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What is wrong with late 30's guys?

What is wrong with late 30's guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im almost 37.

When I find a woman who's profile I like, i look at the age range and a good many of them are 18-35 or 40+.

Whats wrong with 35-40?

I know it is up the the individual of course.

It just strikes me as strange.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nowt wrong with it in my opinion.. but I suppose it's down to the individual and what/who they prefer xxx

"Im almost 37.

When I find a woman who's profile I like, i look at the age range and a good many of them are 18-35 or 40+.

Whats wrong with 35-40?

"

Absolutely nothing wrong with being 40, ive 6 years experience of being 40 and tell you, its a fantastic age

By *quirtiliscious1Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

A man of experience eh ? of being 40 that is. I kinda like the 40 with experience maybe cause I am 40 with even more experience

"A man of experience eh ? of being 40 that is. I kinda like the 40 with experience maybe cause I am 40 with even more experience "

Maybe we should get together and consult - on the experience gained through these lovely years, you never know, we may learn on each others past experiences

"A man of experience eh ? of being 40 that is. I kinda like the 40 with experience maybe cause I am 40 with even more experience

Maybe we should get together and consult - on the experience gained through these lovely years, you never know, we may learn on each others past experiences"

or just ask each other whos been pumped the most

Dundee

"A man of experience eh ? of being 40 that is. I kinda like the 40 with experience maybe cause I am 40 with even more experience

Maybe we should get together and consult - on the experience gained through these lovely years, you never know, we may learn on each others past experiences"

Is this whilst getting our zimmers painted with go faster stripes ??

Maybe we should get together and consult - on the experience gained through these lovely years, you never know, we may learn on each others past experiences

Is this whilst getting our zimmers painted with go faster stripes ?? "

lets just keep sweet talking each other and see where it leads, as they say - "nothing ventured, nothing gained"

was reading a thread earlier which said, no one ever gets meets or the start of something good from a thread like this; who knows, us oldies could prove them wrong

Dundee

Awwwww shucks suh are your trying to sweet talk your way into my femimine parts ?

"Awwwww shucks suh are your trying to sweet talk your way into my femimine parts ? "

your mind first and then ........

I guess that all depends on your first impressions of seeing me this morning, just outa bed, unshaven and first coffee of the day, a turn off for everyone I guess, so its already a bad start

let me try this - - - -

I'm 40 at the end of the year...but my clean living moral lifestyle has made me look young...tis great

Dundee

"Awwwww shucks suh are your trying to sweet talk your way into my femimine parts ?

I guess that all depends on your first impressions of seeing me this morning, just outa bed, unshaven and first coffee of the day, a turn off for everyone I guess, so its already a bad start

let me try this - - - - "

Wait till you see me without my glass eye, false leg and of course wig !!

you feel like a gooseberry reading this thread but still intrigued to see if this shit works

"Awwwww shucks suh are your trying to sweet talk your way into my femimine parts ?

let me try this - - - -

Wait till you see me without my glass eye, false leg and of course wig !! "

country drive first then, let you see the countryside and if a nice day, maybe put that blanket on the ground

Dundee

let me try this - - - -

Wait till you see me without my glass eye, false leg and of course wig !!

country drive first then, let you see the countryside and if a nice day, maybe put that blanket on the ground"

Now trying to think what a suitable car for you would be has to be one of them big 4x4 's with huemungeous wheels or is it a cadillac ??

"Now trying to think what a suitable car for you would be has to be one of them big 4x4 's ?? "

not often your right, but your right this time

so all I need is a time date and place to pick you up and whist you off to the land of happiness and fun

Dundee

"Now trying to think what a suitable car for you would be has to be one of them big 4x4 's ??

so all I need is a time date and place to pick you up and whist you off to the land of happiness and fun "

Maybe not always right lmao but very seldom wrong

"Now trying to think what a suitable car for you would be has to be one of them big 4x4 's ??

so all I need is a time date and place to pick you up and whist you off to the land of happiness and fun

Maybe not always right lmao but very seldom wrong "

Best we stick to mailing each other rather than take over this thread, (sorry OP)

still waiting on a place & time, look forward to my next mail,

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Im almost 37.

Whats wrong with 35-40?

Absolutely nothing wrong with being 40, ive 6 years experience of being 40 and tell you, its a fantastic age"

Life begins

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"

Life begins "

I wish lol nearly 5 yrs into it and still waiting for it to begin

» Add a new message to this topic