FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ego

Ego

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *werty23 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been on and off here for a long time.

Not because I'm desperate but because the people here generally share similar interests.

The only worrying thing I've noticed recently is that there are a lot of females with massive egos that seem to think they can talk to people however they like just because well then can. I'm sure it happens from the male side too but I'm not that way inclined.

It's a shame some ruin it for the rest of us!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

would you want to meet them, they are just making your selection process easier....

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Aww shut up

By *quirtiliscious1Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

"I've been on and off here for a long time.

Not because I'm desperate but because the people here generally share similar interests.

The only worrying thing I've noticed recently is that there are a lot of females with massive egos that seem to think they can talk to people however they like just because well then can. I'm sure it happens from the male side too but I'm not that way inclined.

It's a shame some ruin it for the rest of us!"

Hmmm has someone said no to meeting you ? Sounds like you are spitting the dummy outta the pram

Glasgow

Haha nope. There are just a minority that expect you to jump through a hoop instead of having a conversation.

Standard cunty reply I expected through. Cheers

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Aww shut up "

Now THAT was funny

Ayrshire

Women have the pick of the bunch here so they can get some guys to jump through hoops to meet them. They are on a power trip. That's the ones you should avoid.

Not all women are like that though

Glasgow

Nah I know that, my point being it's just a bit of shame the site breeds that stuff.

"would you want to meet them, they are just making your selection process easier...."

True. I just focus on folk I would like to meet & if someone isn't for me (for whatever reason) Id just block, forget them & move on.

Ayrshire

"Nah I know that, my point being it's just a bit of shame the site breeds that stuff."

It sure is a shame

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

these type of women make the selection process easy for you.

So concentrate on the ones who treat you as an equal rather than an add on to their fun... Good luck op xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it not called standards and morals. Doubt any women can make a man do anything he Dosnt want to ??? Its called

The right to choose who you meet

However maners cost nothing. Once got

A meadage after accepting my friend

Invite. Sorry your not my type. ?? Never asked if I was his type. There's people who are full of there selfs. I'm contradicting myself abit here ??

Glasgow

"Is it not called standards and morals. Doubt any women can make a man do anything he Dosnt want to ??? Its called

Invite. Sorry your not my type. ?? Never asked if I was his type. There's people who are full of there selfs. I'm contradicting myself abit here ??"

Totally missed the point I was making.

Everyone has a choice, I was saying that some are on a power trip and there's nothing more unattractive.

"Is it not called standards and morals. Doubt any women can make a man do anything he Dosnt want to ??? Its called

Invite. Sorry your not my type. ?? Never asked if I was his type. There's people who are full of there selfs. I'm contradicting myself abit here ??"

I don't think the op was judging people on morals or standards but more to the manner in which women were speaking to him... Might be wring maybe the op will clarify?

Glasgow

"these type of women make the selection process easy for you.

So concentrate on the ones who treat you as an equal rather than an add on to their fun... Good luck op xx"

Indeed!

Glasgow

Invite. Sorry your not my type. ?? Never asked if I was his type. There's people who are full of there selfs. I'm contradicting myself abit here ??I don't think the op was judging people on morals or standards but more to the manner in which women were speaking to him... Might be wring maybe the op will clarify? "

You're spot on. I've never questioned the morales of it. I just don't see why people use the high number of males to females to speak to people the way they do

Ayrshire

"I just don't see why people use the high number of males to females to speak to people the way they do

"

It's because there is such a high number of males to females that's giving women the opportunity to treat and speak to guys they way they are. There are plenty more guys on fab to chose from if I guy doesn't jump through hoops for them.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I've seen this sometimes on the other forums on fab. I think it may be people who join who maybe haven't had much attention in the real world and then, given the ratio of men to women, are suddenly very popular on here and it goes to their head.

Ayrshire

"I've seen this sometimes on the other forums on fab. I think it may be people who join who maybe haven't had much attention in the real world and then, given the ratio of men to women, are suddenly very popular on here and it goes to their head."

I agree with this

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 17/07/15 19:28:33]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

To be fair, I have an ego that is huge. I got sucked up in the whole popularity thing a few years ago and it was very easy to, it's more difficult to recognise that you are at times..But once you do, it's easy to stop it. This world brings out the superficial in a lot of people, male, female and couples....

I am just being honest

"To be fair, I have an ego that is huge. I got sucked up in the whole popularity thing a few years ago and it was very easy to, it's more difficult to recognise that you are at times..But once you do, it's easy to stop it. This world brings out the superficial in a lot of people, male, female and couples....

I am just being honest "

Totally agree _iew everyone has an ego but most know how to converse with other members without making themselfs feel superiour to them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"To be fair, I have an ego that is huge. I got sucked up in the whole popularity thing a few years ago and it was very easy to, it's more difficult to recognise that you are at times..But once you do, it's easy to stop it. This world brings out the superficial in a lot of people, male, female and couples....

I am just being honest Totally agree _iew everyone has an ego but most know how to converse with other members without making themselves feel superiour to them. "

I think we have both done it at times, we have jumped on people in the forums without fully appreciating that they may be new, now it may not have been intentional but we did.....

or in the olden days in chat when someone first tried to join in.... or we got soaked up in all the hi's nd bye's because we were well known.

I am just being honest Totally agree _iew everyone has an ego but most know how to converse with other members without making themselves feel superiour to them.

I think we have both done it at times, we have jumped on people in the forums without fully appreciating that they may be new, now it may not have been intentional but we did.....

or in the olden days in chat when someone first tried to join in.... or we got soaked up in all the hi's nd bye's because we were well known.

"

yeah possibly unintentionally mostly lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am just being honest Totally agree _iew everyone has an ego but most know how to converse with other members without making themselves feel superiour to them.

yeah possibly unintentionally mostly lol "

yeah, if you say so

yeah possibly unintentionally mostly lol

yeah, if you say so "

I just did cheeky

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

I find it funny actually. I rarely message folk anyway but reading the profiles of some who you see... And it's just a long ranting list of rules... Zzz.. then you look at their pic... Defo some folk on a power trip... As others have said tho - I don't even message those kinda folk - makes the process easier too as you know who's a nut.

Treat people the way you want treated. Can't be doing with anyone who think they are better than anyone else x

Lots of valid points in this about egos, power trips, ratio of men v women (& touching on how this might even be a reversal of normal life of possibly perceived roles in life... Ok I was surmising so I can come back to this).

As for some profiles ranting I know I recently had to join the club with the "rant club" at her start of my own profile just to do something to stop the "time wasters & weekender profiles" continually mailing. Whether it does put folk off who knows but it doesn't seem to stop folk who do want to get me (& I them) from approaching me with respect & with a polite, interesting mail.

(Will come back to this layer. Just noting sons thoughts for now.)

Must type more slowly. Sorry for the typos.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I think we have both done it at times, we have jumped on people in the forums without fully appreciating that they may be new, now it may not have been intentional but we did....."

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think we have both done it at times, we have jumped on people in the forums without fully appreciating that they may be new, now it may not have been intentional but we did.....

"

And you couldn't resist

"I just don't see why people use the high number of males to females to speak to people the way they do

It's because there is such a high number of males to females that's giving women the opportunity to treat and speak to guys they way they are. There are plenty more guys on fab to chose from if I guy doesn't jump through hoops for them. "

why would any guy wanna jump through hoops for them? quiet simple...... Jog on hen!

"I've seen this sometimes on the other forums on fab. I think it may be people who join who maybe haven't had much attention in the real world and then, given the ratio of men to women, are suddenly very popular on here and it goes to their head.

I agree with this"

I agree with this agreement!

I suggest a chill pill.

Ayrshire

It's because there is such a high number of males to females that's giving women the opportunity to treat and speak to guys they way they are. There are plenty more guys on fab to chose from if I guy doesn't jump through hoops for them. why would any guy wanna jump through hoops for them? quiet simple...... Jog on hen! "

For sex

"Women have the pick of the bunch here so they can get some guys to jump through hoops to meet them. They are on a power trip. "

Nope; I disagree, there are more mingers than good looking on here so I wouldn't say they get the pick of the bunch, in fact for some; I would say desperation comes to mind

I would say from looking at pics on profiles there would be as many desperate females as their would be men but then some guys are not as fussy on looks

perhaps the word "mingers" is not appropriate and if so, I apologise for that, not sure what word to use instead off???

Ayrshire

"Women have the pick of the bunch here so they can get some guys to jump through hoops to meet them. They are on a power trip.

Nope; I disagree, there are more mingers than good looking on here so I wouldn't say they get the pick of the bunch, in fact for some; I would say desperation comes to mind

I would say from looking at pics on profiles there would be as many desperate females as their would be men but then some guys are not as fussy on looks

perhaps the word "mingers" is not appropriate and if so, I apologise for that, not sure what word to use instead off???"

The desperate females don't struggle for meets though. Like you said some guys aren't fussy on looks.

Anyway to clarify I'm not talking about all women or myself. There are a select few bad eggs out there that think they can speak to people how they want because they have the upper hand.

It's because there is such a high number of males to females that's giving women the opportunity to treat and speak to guys they way they are. There are plenty more guys on fab to chose from if I guy doesn't jump through hoops for them. why would any guy wanna jump through hoops for them? quiet simple...... Jog on hen!

For sex"

yeah but still....... Would rather go without that let any1 think they could speak to me like that just for a meet! I'd meet any shape, size or age, but never any with an arrogance

Ayrshire

"

For sex yeah but still....... Would rather go without that let any1 think they could speak to me like that just for a meet! I'd meet any shape, size or age, but never any with an arrogance "

I agree. Nobody should put up with it

Obviously works both ways

Ayrshire

"Obviously works both ways"

Sure does.

Now go and find me a black rose, wear a morph suit (tux one) and shave your head and I will think about meeting you

my heads swollen...

"Obviously works both ways

Sure does.

Now go and find me a black rose, wear a morph suit (tux one) and shave your head and I will think about meeting you "

Aww & I was about to ask YOU that FF?

"my heads swollen..."

Just your head?

Sure does.

Now go and find me a black rose, wear a morph suit (tux one) and shave your head and I will think about meeting you "

sure mam. Lol. Currently shaving my head! Get ur ass here now and lick it!! hahaha

Ayrshire

"my heads swollen..."

Take some piriten. Sounds like you've had an allergic reaction

Ayrshire

Sure does.

Now go and find me a black rose, wear a morph suit (tux one) and shave your head and I will think about meeting you

Aww & I was about to ask YOU that FF?

"

You know I don't have the right shaped head to shave it off

Ayrshire

Sure does.

Now go and find me a black rose, wear a morph suit (tux one) and shave your head and I will think about meeting you sure mam. Lol. Currently shaving my head! Get ur ass here now and lick it!! hahaha"

I said I would THINK about it. I've changed my mind, I'm not meeting anymore

Best avoiding those with over inflated egos.

Sure does.

Now go and find me a black rose, wear a morph suit (tux one) and shave your head and I will think about meeting you sure mam. Lol. Currently shaving my head! Get ur ass here now and lick it!! hahaha

I said I would THINK about it. I've changed my mind, I'm not meeting anymore "

I had changed my mind we'll before u had! Decided I'd rather read a book! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic