FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > how many attempts to get it right

how many attempts to get it right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

The amount of returning profiles.

we have all seen the massive changes some make when they return under a diffrent guise.hell some apparently cant even remember their old username lol.

Example- guy uses forums lots he enjoys constant political debates anytime he trys to meet someone.its a no or is blocked because of his _iews on the forums Guy gets despondant......leaves........returns as mrhappyhappy I hate anything serious and only partake in frivolity.

So do folk find this annoying ,dishonest, dont mind, its fine. Im firmly on the dishonest fence

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

" Im firmly on the dishonest fence "

definately if they do come back completely different to the way they were first time around

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The amount of returning profiles.

we have all seen the massive changes some make when they return under a diffrent guise.hell some apparently cant even remember their old username lol.

Example- guy uses forums lots he enjoys constant political debates anytime he trys to meet someone.its a no or is blocked because of his _iews on the forums Guy gets despondant......leaves........returns as mrhappyhappy I hate anything serious and only partake in frivolity.

So do folk find this annoying ,dishonest, dont mind, its fine. Im firmly on the dishonest fence "

funny you didnt say that when you where ice cubes

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

well I only discovered who someone was the other day and swinging definitely agrees with them, It's taking years off them...

they were once older than me, buggers now 6 years younger

coatbridge

So do folk find this annoying ,dishonest, dont mind, its fine. Im firmly on the dishonest fence

funny you didnt say that when you where ice cubes "

pmsl let me guess before that it was drip

funny you didnt say that when you where ice cubes pmsl let me guess before that it was drip"

Why do people even care what other folk are doing? I find these posts appearing more and more. Is there any point to them? Other than just making you look a bit petty ?

People can and should use this site however they like. It's up to others to make up their own minds.

Treat people as you wish to be treated and all that.

"Why do people even care what other folk are doing? I find these posts appearing more and more. Is there any point to them? Other than just making you look a bit petty ?

People can and should use this site however they like. It's up to others to make up their own minds.

Treat people as you wish to be treated and all that. "

if this is how you would like to be treated i cant wait to hear the reply

coatbridge

"Why do people even care what other folk are doing? I find these posts appearing more and more. Is there any point to them? Other than just making you look a bit petty ?

Treat people as you wish to be treated and all that. "

we dont all live in the world that is super sweet and everyone is lovely. Some prefer reality and find the " I will be whatever you want me to be" mentality rather taxing.

Looking petty for asking folks thoughts on a given subject I think some need to look up what the word "forum" means heres a clue it aint snog fuck avoid or happy 13:27 and yes it is up to others to decide who they wish to meet but not through deception .im asking for folks thoughs yours is clearly... dont care as long as they be nice to my face and thats a good thing for you not for all users on the sitethough

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

May i say i have changed my name on here only put a number after it The reason i did that that i was one of those people Koala who lost their password then i couldnt remember my e mail address so i had to start all over again PLEASE do not ever ever make the insinuation that i was playing funny games if i am one of the peopleit was aimed at

was a genuine mistake

Glasgow

Sorry i meant Kola

Glasgow

And this was the first time in over 5 yrs i have did this

coatbridge

"And this was the first time in over 5 yrs i have did this "
no heather it is a question on what folk think of those who change their profiles ON PURPOSE in order to ingratiate themselves with others after finding out what will work. Not as you say those who forget passwords and return az the same person lol

"And this was the first time in over 5 yrs i have did this "

i did find the fact you changed kolas name unintentional funny thou

"And this was the first time in over 5 yrs i have did this no heather it is a question on what folk think of those who change their profiles ON PURPOSE in order to ingratiate themselves with others after finding out what will work. Not as you say those who forget passwords and return az the same person lol"

Maybe some do it coz there outlook on fab changes and they get thicker skinned

I suppose some might do it to decieve as well and to try to fit in with certain fabbers but pple leave and come back for a vatiety of reasons and lets not forget the odd ones who can have few profiles same pple but diff names diff genders

End of the day you can change a profile and put across a different persona on the forum but your true character will come out over some decent chat.

Can't really blame someone for trying a different approach to the site if it didn't work for them the 1st time and it's something they really want to explore.

-Mr-

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I've had more regenerations than Dr Who - there I said it! Oof that feels better.

Over the years I've learned to play the weekender & revolving door profiles at their own game.

Sure some do it because they don't want caught (by their partner, colleagues, neighbours, whoever), some because they're only dabbling in swinging, & others for their own reasons.

I'm sure most of us long time Fabbers can spot them by various means & whilst there's times it can irk us I wouldn't let it stop me using the site or meeting the genuine ones.

Everyone will use Fab (& any online site/community) for their own pleasure & reasons. If the constant repetitiveness of weekender profiles, same threads, moans & complaints, negativity becomes frustrating or dull I tend to take a break, use another site, or whatever to change things up rather than let it get to me.

My life is far too short (& getting to the crappy end) to let the bad stuff tick me off.

So if the sort of profiles that you suspect are going to irritate you are here then Block, Delete, Filter them & get in with the the stuff that pleases you about Fab. You cannot control what of how others use Fab, but you can control how you respond to it. Peace out & have fun Fabbers.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"End of the day you can change a profile and put across a different persona on the forum but your true character will come out over some decent chat.

Can't really blame someone for trying a different approach to the site if it didn't work for them the 1st time and it's something they really want to explore.

-Mr-"

this is so true if these members are regular forum posters they always show themselves eventually.

Look at the amount of new member on the forums just now only on a week or two yet posting like they have been here for years... They fool no one.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

New profile don't hide the old personality.

"New profile don't hide the old personality. "

So do folk find this annoying ,dishonest, dont mind, its fine. Im firmly on the dishonest fence "

with you there had same profile 6 years never re.invent myself it false advertising and dishonest

"End of the day you can change a profile and put across a different persona on the forum but your true character will come out over some decent chat.

-Mr-this is so true if these members are regular forum posters they always show themselves eventually.

Look at the amount of new member on the forums just now only on a week or two yet posting like they have been here for years... They fool no one."

Shurrup you

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

I dont mind realy.If their personal _iews in some of the subject matters in the forums stop them from meeting why not reinvent themselves.

We have met folks at cjs that are realy nice and fun but I think they are total plonkers in the forums and would not have met them based on my oppinions of them from there but we had great fun with them.

truth is is when getting down to sexy fun if they tick the boxes, their political, football, or any other _iews should not matter.

Forums are for fun, debate, discussion.

[Removed by poster at 19/07/15 12:16:13]

-Mr-this is so true if these members are regular forum posters they always show themselves eventually.

Look at the amount of new member on the forums just now only on a week or two yet posting like they have been here for years... They fool no one.

Shurrup you

"

slapped ass coming up for you

"

slapped ass coming up for you "

Cheeky

By *rmagiteMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Maybe pick a name you're happy with? Not suckmypeckersourass

people leave then cmon back iv never heard such a thing thats shocking phone the police hunt them out with a pack of hounds tie them to the back of a horse and drag them out of town while the rest of the experienced professional swinger fabers throw stones at them

» Add a new message to this topic