FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Message issues

Message issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having issues sending messages anyone know why.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you sent too many ?

"you sent too many ? "

Nah couples profile think the site is experiencin problems either that or been reported.

"you sent too many ?

Nah couples profile think the site is experiencin problems either that or been reported. "

think you would have got a message if it was reported

"you sent too many ?

Nah couples profile think the site is experiencin problems either that or been reported.

think you would have got a message if it was reported "

Ok must be fab then cause all our sent box isn't showing and can't mail anyone lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"you sent too many ?

Ok must be fab then cause all our sent box isn't showing and can't mail anyone lol "

Im mailing just now and everything seems fine

"you sent too many ?

Ok must be fab then cause all our sent box isn't showing and can't mail anyone lol "

try search your user name see if it comes up sounds like you account has been blocked

"you sent too many ?

Ok must be fab then cause all our sent box isn't showing and can't mail anyone lol

try search your user name see if it comes up sounds like you account has been blocked"

Yea we can't find it in search. No doubt someone has reported us lol just make a new one pmsl

"you sent too many ?

try search your user name see if it comes up sounds like you account has been blocked

Yea we can't find it in search. No doubt someone has reported us lol just make a new one pmsl"

yeah ( not the brightest thing to say on a forum ) thou

"you sent too many ?

Yea we can't find it in search. No doubt someone has reported us lol just make a new one pmsl

yeah ( not the brightest thing to say on a forum ) thou "

Yea we got reported for nothing it's kl though we are not making a new one. This site has went severally down hI'll

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 20/07/15 11:22:53]

"you sent too many ?

Yea we got reported for nothing it's kl though we are not making a new one. This site has went severally down hI'll "

so you had a couples profile that someone reported?

"you sent too many ?

Yea we got reported for nothing it's kl though we are not making a new one. This site has went severally down hI'll so you had a couples profile that someone reported? "

Yes me and my partner had our account reported. We were talking to a supposed couple. But in kik it was constant requests for pictures before our meet. So think the guy has reported us before we could. Not to mention we got let down well obviously cause it was a single guy collecting pictures.

By *ot_shots21Man  over a year ago

a village

I've mailed a lass but she's not read or responded! Maybe she's giving me s wide berth lol

"I've mailed a lass but she's not read or responded! Maybe she's giving me s wide berth lol"

Like most women on here then lol you must have same issue I have ugly basterds syndrome lol.

"you sent too many ?

Yea we got reported for nothing it's kl though we are not making a new one. This site has went severally down hI'll so you had a couples profile that someone reported?

Yes me and my partner had our account reported. We were talking to a supposed couple. But in kik it was constant requests for pictures before our meet. So think the guy has reported us before we could. Not to mention we got let down well obviously cause it was a single guy collecting pictures."

maybe it was something to do with this profile saying you were single single single lol that put them off believing you were a couple?

But I see you've since changed this profile since I posted my last question to you.

"you sent too many ?

Yea we got reported for nothing it's kl though we are not making a new one. This site has went severally down hI'll so you had a couples profile that someone reported?

Yes me and my partner had our account reported. We were talking to a supposed couple. But in kik it was constant requests for pictures before our meet. So think the guy has reported us before we could. Not to mention we got let down well obviously cause it was a single guy collecting pictures.maybe it was something to do with this profile saying you were single single single lol that put them off believing you were a couple?

But I see you've since changed this profile since I posted my last question to you. "

Fab administration must work fast lol but in all fairness our profile was photo verified. So yes I have a singles and even if I did write that on my profile I could still have my couples one lol my partner has never done this before so all new to her. So bound to be a few issues.

"you sent too many ?

Yes me and my partner had our account reported. We were talking to a supposed couple. But in kik it was constant requests for pictures before our meet. So think the guy has reported us before we could. Not to mention we got let down well obviously cause it was a single guy collecting pictures.maybe it was something to do with this profile saying you were single single single lol that put them off believing you were a couple?

But I see you've since changed this profile since I posted my last question to you.

Fab administration must work fast lol but in all fairness our profile was photo verified. So yes I have a singles and even if I did write that on my profile I could still have my couples one lol my partner has never done this before so all new to her. So bound to be a few issues. "

well why not contact admin and see if there is anything they can do to help you?

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Contact bottom at bottom of page...or report your couples profile.....only admin themselves can advise toy because none on here knows the full story.

"you sent too many ?

Fab administration must work fast lol but in all fairness our profile was photo verified. So yes I have a singles and even if I did write that on my profile I could still have my couples one lol my partner has never done this before so all new to her. So bound to be a few issues. well why not contact admin and see if there is anything they can do to help you? "

We did but deleted that account it wasn't working lost all our sent msgs and couldn't send any. And now when we try to create a new one it's asking us to photo verify it so we did says it can take an hour so I left it until I got up and still not verified lol gd idea though photo verify before your account goes live mibi slap a monthly fee so to go live you need to pay first month up and photo verify. And keep it at a monthly cost anyone who doesn't pay their month gets their account deleted. Sorry but to much bullshit in this site now. Just putting the genuine ones off and ending up with a site full of ass holes. No wonder fabs went down hill

scotland

mods have millions of things to deal with perhaps they havnt got around to verifying your account yet.

"you sent too many ?

Fab administration must work fast lol but in all fairness our profile was photo verified. So yes I have a singles and even if I did write that on my profile I could still have my couples one lol my partner has never done this before so all new to her. So bound to be a few issues. well why not contact admin and see if there is anything they can do to help you?

We did but deleted that account it wasn't working lost all our sent msgs and couldn't send any. And now when we try to create a new one it's asking us to photo verify it so we did says it can take an hour so I left it until I got up and still not verified lol gd idea though photo verify before your account goes live mibi slap a monthly fee so to go live you need to pay first month up and photo verify. And keep it at a monthly cost anyone who doesn't pay their month gets their account deleted. Sorry but to much bullshit in this site now. Just putting the genuine ones off and ending up with a site full of ass holes. No wonder fabs went down hill "

Forgot to say we ain't to botherd about getting it fixed as we as a couple are not going to be bk on fab until it gets its self sorted out. Keeping my singles one for now but probably give that up to. It's ashame this place was fun once

scotland

"you sent too many ?

Fab administration must work fast lol but in all fairness our profile was photo verified. So yes I have a singles and even if I did write that on my profile I could still have my couples one lol my partner has never done this before so all new to her. So bound to be a few issues. well why not contact admin and see if there is anything they can do to help you?

We did but deleted that account it wasn't working lost all our sent msgs and couldn't send any. And now when we try to create a new one it's asking us to photo verify it so we did says it can take an hour so I left it until I got up and still not verified lol gd idea though photo verify before your account goes live mibi slap a monthly fee so to go live you need to pay first month up and photo verify. And keep it at a monthly cost anyone who doesn't pay their month gets their account deleted. Sorry but to much bullshit in this site now. Just putting the genuine ones off and ending up with a site full of ass holes. No wonder fabs went down hill

Forgot to say we ain't to botherd about getting it fixed as we as a couple are not going to be bk on fab until it gets its self sorted out. Keeping my singles one for now but probably give that up to. It's ashame this place was fun once "

No offence but maybe you need to change your approach and outlook rather than fabs having to change ....it works for thousands.

"you sent too many ?

Forgot to say we ain't to botherd about getting it fixed as we as a couple are not going to be bk on fab until it gets its self sorted out. Keeping my singles one for now but probably give that up to. It's ashame this place was fun once

No offence but maybe you need to change your approach and outlook rather than fabs having to change ....it works for thousands. "

Looks like it lol dunno how many profiles I see banging on about fakers and pic collectors. Not me who needs to change sorry been swinging since 08 lol. Iv always been the same guy from then till now.

scotland

I don't mean to be offensive I am a pretty blunt person and I say it as I see it .......but........I see time and time again people saying the site needs to change yet it works for thousands of others. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and change the way you deal with people , the way you arrange meets, adapt and grow a thicker backbone. The site gives you the facilities its up to the individual to sort through people not the site owners and admin.

scotland

To add to your last quote we also have been swinging over 10 years and seen sites (this one and others) develop as times changes do as the cyber world gets bigger but we have adapted and learned ways to deal with fakes and deal with the wasters......the sites a facility to allow you to find people.

"I don't mean to be offensive I am a pretty blunt person and I say it as I see it .......but........I see time and time again people saying the site needs to change yet it works for thousands of others. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and change the way you deal with people , the way you arrange meets, adapt and grow a thicker backbone. The site gives you the facilities its up to the individual to sort through people not the site owners and admin."

Been on here before you probably were bk in 08 and it worked fine then. I'm sorry but youv just admitted that the site has this issue. Well it's down to the site to make it more friendly and approachable. Rather than the way it is now full of arse holes and time wasters. Bring bk the genuine swingers plzs

scotland

"I don't mean to be offensive I am a pretty blunt person and I say it as I see it .......but........I see time and time again people saying the site needs to change yet it works for thousands of others. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and change the way you deal with people , the way you arrange meets, adapt and grow a thicker backbone. The site gives you the facilities its up to the individual to sort through people not the site owners and admin.

Been on here before you probably were bk in 08 and it worked fine then. I'm sorry but youv just admitted that the site has this issue. Well it's down to the site to make it more friendly and approachable. Rather than the way it is now full of arse holes and time wasters. Bring bk the genuine swingers plzs "

Every site and not just swingers sites it's the Internet , this site and others have always had pic collectors, fakes etc....there's are thousands of genuine people. It's up to you to find them not admin to land the swingers on everyone's lap.

"I don't mean to be offensive I am a pretty blunt person and I say it as I see it .......but........I see time and time again people saying the site needs to change yet it works for thousands of others. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and change the way you deal with people , the way you arrange meets, adapt and grow a thicker backbone. The site gives you the facilities its up to the individual to sort through people not the site owners and admin.

Been on here before you probably were bk in 08 and it worked fine then. I'm sorry but youv just admitted that the site has this issue. Well it's down to the site to make it more friendly and approachable. Rather than the way it is now full of arse holes and time wasters. Bring bk the genuine swingers plzs

Every site and not just swingers sites it's the Internet , this site and others have always had pic collectors, fakes etc....there's are thousands of genuine people. It's up to you to find them not admin to land the swingers on everyone's lap."

Yea they had them in 08 but wasn't as bad as it is now. It's not just that it's the mentality of people on here to. Never have I seen this site like this until now. So sad cause it used to be a decent site.

scotland

Every site and not just swingers sites it's the Internet , this site and others have always had pic collectors, fakes etc....there's are thousands of genuine people. It's up to you to find them not admin to land the swingers on everyone's lap.

Yea they had them in 08 but wasn't as bad as it is now. It's not just that it's the mentality of people on here to. Never have I seen this site like this until now. So sad cause it used to be a decent site."

Perhaps you are associating with the wrong people then?

And if people are that bad block....bang and the dirt is gone

Yea they had them in 08 but wasn't as bad as it is now. It's not just that it's the mentality of people on here to. Never have I seen this site like this until now. So sad cause it used to be a decent site.

And if people are that bad block....bang and the dirt is gone "

Nah the site should be safe for people like me so they can feel safe and not have to be defensive and actually feel open to talk to people. But this site is cagey as fuck and you are judged right their before anyone will talk to you lol. It's getting harder to be enabled to do what you like and why ????? Because the sites went down hill and everyone is on defensive because of arse holes pic collectors and fake. If couples and females are happy with slog of arse holes fakes or pic collectors that's kl fire on. But fab will never be the same

scotland

Nah the site should be safe for people like me so they can feel safe and not have to be defensive and actually feel open to talk to people. But this site is cagey as fuck and you are judged right their before anyone will talk to you lol. It's getting harder to be enabled to do what you like and why ????? Because the sites went down hill and everyone is on defensive because of arse holes pic collectors and fake. If couples and females are happy with slog of arse holes fakes or pic collectors that's kl fire on. But fab will never be the same "

I think you have the fabs bah humbug pmsl ...

Chillax and take it easy ....lol..... On this occasion I would say this site isn't for you perhaps try one that does work for you (like a pay site ) lol....this site isn't for everyone I suppose.

Nah the site should be safe for people like me so they can feel safe and not have to be defensive and actually feel open to talk to people. But this site is cagey as fuck and you are judged right their before anyone will talk to you lol. It's getting harder to be enabled to do what you like and why ????? Because the sites went down hill and everyone is on defensive because of arse holes pic collectors and fake. If couples and females are happy with slog of arse holes fakes or pic collectors that's kl fire on. But fab will never be the same

I think you have the fabs bah humbug pmsl ...

Chillax and take it easy ....lol..... On this occasion I would say this site isn't for you perhaps try one that does work for you (like a pay site ) lol....this site isn't for everyone I suppose."

Yea that's the diffrence from 08 to now the site was for everyone bk then. Now it's just a mess and tbh everyone is on fab fuck sake a see people on it who just shouldn't. Genuine arse holes from my area who are verified and meeting single girls lol fact is fab has scotlands arseholes on it and why it's now the worst site ever lol

scotland

can you verify what you mean in last post as I don't understand what you mean.

If your account was suspended by admin you would have received an email telling you that.

Maybe it was just a glitch.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

Yea that's the diffrence from 08 to now the site was for everyone bk then. Now it's just a mess and tbh everyone is on fab fuck sake a see people on it who just shouldn't. Genuine arse holes from my area who are verified and meeting single girls lol fact is fab has scotlands arseholes on it and why it's now the worst site ever lol "

Ah I see its sour grapes that said "arseholes" are getting meets and your not?? But you said yourself that back in the day the site was for everyone... So is that just "everyone" that you approve of?

coatbridge

Yea that's the diffrence from 08 to now the site was for everyone bk then. Now it's just a mess and tbh everyone is on fab fuck sake a see people on it who just shouldn't. Genuine arse holes from my area who are verified and meeting single girls lol fact is fab has scotlands arseholes on it and why it's now the worst site ever lol 

are you reading before you press enter?

Genuine arseholes from my area who are verified meeting single girls fact is these girls see these guys as genuine.

seems you have a bee in your bonnet as fems seem to be bypassing you the true genuine single guy. You may not see them as anything but assholes that dont matter what matters is its who the other party wants to meet. Or perhaps you mean as a paid subscriber you should have dibs lol

"

Ah I see its sour grapes that said "arseholes" are getting meets and your not?? But you said yourself that back in the day the site was for everyone... So is that just "everyone" that you approve of? "

Nope the people on it were a lot nicer different attitudes and mentality s that's what's diffrent. Sour grapes lol had a meet and chatting to a girl so no it's not. I'm just sadened to see the way the site is now

scotland

"

Ah I see its sour grapes that said "arseholes" are getting meets and your not?? But you said yourself that back in the day the site was for everyone... So is that just "everyone" that you approve of?

Nope the people on it were a lot nicer different attitudes and mentality s that's what's diffrent. Sour grapes lol had a meet and chatting to a girl so no it's not. I'm just sadened to see the way the site is now "

Haha well myself and cutie were on the site back then too ....musta changed since then

"Yea that's the diffrence from 08 to now the site was for everyone bk then. Now it's just a mess and tbh everyone is on fab fuck sake a see people on it who just shouldn't. Genuine arse holes from my area who are verified and meeting single girls lol fact is fab has scotlands arseholes on it and why it's now the worst site ever lol 

Genuine arseholes from my area who are verified meeting single girls fact is these girls see these guys as genuine.

seems you have a bee in your bonnet as fems seem to be bypassing you the true genuine single guy. You may not see them as anything but assholes that dont matter what matters is its who the other party wants to meet. Or perhaps you mean as a paid subscriber you should have dibs lol"

Can see your good a putting words in my mouth lol no I don't expect first dibs. I expect a site I can use without hassel and having my time wasted. As I said if you lot are happy with the headache just so you don't have to pay foe a site that's kl. You know genuine swingers who actually want to have fun. Bk in 08 looks wasn't priority it was personality and I got plenty of meets because of that lol. The sites changed for the worse I say

edinburgh

"

Nope the people on it were a lot nicer different attitudes and mentality s that's what's diffrent. Sour grapes lol had a meet and chatting to a girl so no it's not. I'm just sadened to see the way the site is now "

Ooh go you..... I've been around since pretty much the beginning and tbh the most difference I see is the folk that join with unrealistic expectations

scotland

"Yea that's the diffrence from 08 to now the site was for everyone bk then. Now it's just a mess and tbh everyone is on fab fuck sake a see people on it who just shouldn't. Genuine arse holes from my area who are verified and meeting single girls lol fact is fab has scotlands arseholes on it and why it's now the worst site ever lol 

seems you have a bee in your bonnet as fems seem to be bypassing you the true genuine single guy. You may not see them as anything but assholes that dont matter what matters is its who the other party wants to meet. Or perhaps you mean as a paid subscriber you should have dibs lol

Can see your good a putting words in my mouth lol no I don't expect first dibs. I expect a site I can use without hassel and having my time wasted. As I said if you lot are happy with the headache just so you don't have to pay foe a site that's kl. You know genuine swingers who actually want to have fun. Bk in 08 looks wasn't priority it was personality and I got plenty of meets because of that lol. The sites changed for the worse I say "

You seek the impossible .

Can see your good a putting words in my mouth lol no I don't expect first dibs. I expect a site I can use without hassel and having my time wasted. As I said if you lot are happy with the headache just so you don't have to pay foe a site that's kl. You know genuine swingers who actually want to have fun. Bk in 08 looks wasn't priority it was personality and I got plenty of meets because of that lol. The sites changed for the worse I say

You seek the impossible ."

You got that right cause this whole sites impossible lol

scotland

Can see your good a putting words in my mouth lol no I don't expect first dibs. I expect a site I can use without hassel and having my time wasted. As I said if you lot are happy with the headache just so you don't have to pay foe a site that's kl. You know genuine swingers who actually want to have fun. Bk in 08 looks wasn't priority it was personality and I got plenty of meets because of that lol. The sites changed for the worse I say "

And what an absolute pile of shit that back Then were not interested in looks etc ....

scotland

You got that right cause this whole sites impossible lol "

Yet it works for thousands .

"

Nope the people on it were a lot nicer different attitudes and mentality s that's what's diffrent. Sour grapes lol had a meet and chatting to a girl so no it's not. I'm just sadened to see the way the site is now

Ooh go you..... I've been around since pretty much the beginning and tbh the most difference I see is the folk that join with unrealistic expectations "

Looks like it your profile says you joined a year ago lol. Or do you just delete your profile every now n then

Yet it works for thousands ."

Aye the guys who sell their souls just to get what they want lol. Not like you take chocolate s n flowers out to the club just incase you meet a women up foe a bit of fun. But yet women expect this fairytale first msg lol it's not dating no I don't want to rub your shoulders no I don't want to walk your dog after sex lol.

coatbridge

you seem to have a real hard on for 08 strange part about that is most of the folk on this thread were around the site in 08.why are we not griping? Why are we not continually bringing up 08 yes the site has changed so what. So has the berlin wall or george square as I said previously if you were around in the all important 08 go to your friends from then they are still here

The things guus will do oh also not to mention the girls in here who get paid to meet lol oh trannie s to pmsl. Already been told by one tranny it's only an escort pmsl. So what's this site for ,

edinburgh

"

Ooh go you..... I've been around since pretty much the beginning and tbh the most difference I see is the folk that join with unrealistic expectations

Looks like it your profile says you joined a year ago lol. Or do you just delete your profile every now n then "

I would have thought with you being a genuine long time fabber you'd have known that it says that even if you've been on 5 years......

scotland

Yet it works for thousands .

Aye the guys who sell their souls just to get what they want lol. Not like you take chocolate s n flowers out to the club just incase you meet a women up foe a bit of fun. But yet women expect this fairytale first msg lol it's not dating no I don't want to rub your shoulders no I don't want to walk your dog after sex lol. "

Oh yes my souls been sold to become a sacred swingers in the inner circle of swingdom ( that's the swingers Kingdom )

Can see your good a putting words in my mouth lol no I don't expect first dibs. I expect a site I can use without hassel and having my time wasted. As I said if you lot are happy with the headache just so you don't have to pay foe a site that's kl. You know genuine swingers who actually want to have fun. Bk in 08 looks wasn't priority it was personality and I got plenty of meets because of that lol. The sites changed for the worse I say you seem to have a real hard on for 08 strange part about that is most of the folk on this thread were around the site in 08.why are we not griping? Why are we not continually bringing up 08 yes the site has changed so what. So has the berlin wall or george square as I said previously if you were around in the all important 08 go to your friends from then they are still here"

Your profile says a year ago for joining to so where's all the profiles that have been here since 08. Or do you all delete your profiles every year and start fresh

[Removed by poster at 20/07/15 14:46:52]

edinburgh

"[Removed by poster at 20/07/15 14:46:52]"

Oops I seen that..... So now we are all escorts and get paid for meeting...... This just gets better and better..... I think I know why your struggling

coatbridge

You could be the first person that joined fab .......would still say a yr tut tut long term user and dont know it never says higher than a yr.whats that I smell sorry gotta go my britains best bake results coming out the oven

scotland

"[Removed by poster at 20/07/15 14:46:52]

Oops I seen that..... So now we are all escorts and get paid for meeting...... This just gets better and better..... I think I know why your struggling "

I seen it too

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If a profile of yours was disabled it is only normally disabled with evidence on this site. You don't get disabled for nothing.

However, sometimes mistakes are made so you would have been better asking Admin from the CONTACT button to review it for you rather than deleting it altogether.

On another matter....if you have been offered sex if you pay, report that profile.

Maybe time to shut this now.