FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > wtf is it wi single guys pretending to be m/f couples

wtf is it wi single guys pretending to be m/f couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had another message, can tell in 2 minutes, it's a single guy. By the sound of him was probably sitting in his big sister's knickers, wankin to my wife,s pics. Get a grip, do you think we're all daft?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ly_bi_guyMan  over a year ago

fife

Because their sad people

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

What is it with cpls thinking they are the be all and end all..... not meaning anyone in particular. but this constant harranging of single guys.heres a question relevent to yourselves "not meeting single guys" but more than happy with single fems why is that its not just yourselves its most of the cpls profiles on fab. Im sure I will hear the mrs is bi many many times. The fact is most bi fems I know will say "hav met cpls and most times the fem aint bi its hubbys kick" you dont find bash the cpl pros because it has a fem and you certainly dont find bash the fem post so lets all bash the single guy lol (most of whom are far from single but thats a diffrent post)

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Well said kola I

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They not have anything better to do gives most real guys. very bad name on this site

"What is it with cpls thinking they are the be all and end all..... not meaning anyone in particular. but this constant harranging of single guys.heres a question relevent to yourselves "not meeting single guys" but more than happy with single fems why is that its not just yourselves its most of the cpls profiles on fab. Im sure I will hear the mrs is bi many many times. The fact is most bi fems I know will say "hav met cpls and most times the fem aint bi its hubbys kick" you dont find bash the cpl pros because it has a fem and you certainly dont find bash the fem post so lets all bash the single guy lol (most of whom are far from single but thats a diffrent post)"

That was my first initial thought.

However i do understand regards to the "fake couple single guy"

The Single Guy bashing has been going on here for years,its becoming a bit tiring.

Well said Kola

"Just had another message, can tell in 2 minutes, it's a single guy. By the sound of him was probably sitting in his big sister's knickers, wankin to my wife,s pics. Get a grip, do you think we're all daft?"

why would he be wanking to your wife's pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes genuine single guys are a welcome part of site, but do these guy's think they are going to turn up at meet alone, and couple expecting m/f will just go along with it?

still wondering why you suspect he would be wanking to your wife's pics???????

"Just had another message, can tell in 2 minutes, it's a single guy. By the sound of him was probably sitting in his big sister's knickers, wankin to my wife,s pics. Get a grip, do you think we're all daft?

why would he be wanking to your wife's pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I would be keen too chat to the Single Guys Big Sister lol

"still wondering why you suspect he would be wanking to your wife's pics???????"
well, I often do

"What is it with cpls thinking they are the be all and end all..... not meaning anyone in particular. but this constant harranging of single guys.heres a question relevent to yourselves "not meeting single guys" but more than happy with single fems why is that its not just yourselves its most of the cpls profiles on fab. Im sure I will hear the mrs is bi many many times. The fact is most bi fems I know will say "hav met cpls and most times the fem aint bi its hubbys kick" you dont find bash the cpl pros because it has a fem and you certainly dont find bash the fem post so lets all bash the single guy lol (most of whom are far from single but thats a diffrent post)

That was my first initial thought.

However i do understand regards to the "fake couple single guy"

The Single Guy bashing has been going on here for years,its becoming a bit tiring.

Well said Kola "

if a guy is gen, he would stand a better chance being upfront and not be crude spoken, just because we are on swinger site doesn't make us desperate or sluts, we are very choosy

pretty sure i had one messaging me today

"if a guy is gen, he would stand a better chance being upfront and not be crude spoken, just because we are on swinger site doesn't make us desperate or sluts, we are very choosy "

You need to remember many single guys are very choosy too

Any fake profile is a bit desperate no matter what their claiming to be

"if a guy is gen, he would stand a better chance being upfront and not be crude spoken, just because we are on swinger site doesn't make us desperate or sluts, we are very choosy

You need to remember many single guys are very choosy too "

each to their own mate, but, when a couple are chatting that sort of patter, doesn't usually come up, that is when you click something ain't right bout a couples profile

I dont pretend to be a cpl !!! I pretend i am Batman !!!!

"if a guy is gen, he would stand a better chance being upfront and not be crude spoken, just because we are on swinger site doesn't make us desperate or sluts, we are very choosy

You need to remember many single guys are very choosy too each to their own mate, but, when a couple are chatting that sort of patter, doesn't usually come up, that is when you click something ain't right bout a couples profile"

I just cant understand why people don't simply go into the chat room, chat together and turn on cam, that way they see each other as they are chatting and it cuts out uncertainty then they meet

if the meet goes well and they get on, good and if it doesn't go well then you write it off

"I dont pretend to be a cpl !!! I pretend i am Batman !!!! "

But; do you have a batman suit

many females on here say they love a man in a suit

You need to remember many single guys are very choosy too each to their own mate, but, when a couple are chatting that sort of patter, doesn't usually come up, that is when you click something ain't right bout a couples profile

I just cant understand why people don't simply go into the chat room, chat together and turn on cam, that way they see each other as they are chatting and it cuts out uncertainty then they meet

if the meet goes well and they get on, good and if it doesn't go well then you write it off "

we insist on girl's chatting on phone, we have only had 1 full on meet, as won't just go with anyone, we've also had couples meet where their pics where bout 10 years out of date, and a few zoomers too. My point in forum is why lie?

By *ly_bi_guyMan  over a year ago

fife

"Just had another message, can tell in 2 minutes, it's a single guy. By the sound of him was probably sitting in his big sister's knickers, wankin to my wife,s pics. Get a grip, do you think we're all daft?

why would he be wanking to your wife's pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be keen too chat to the Single Guys Big Sister lol

"

hahaha

not sure what yous where getting up to but it sounds like your bi now

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

i had one the other week..... one picture which is clearly a screenshot of someone else pinched from the internet.... member for 9months or something like that and no veri's....( its impossible for a single fem NOT to get veri'd on fab in all that time FFS)....

anyway message went like this..... " hubby wants to fuck you"...... reply was as thus follows..." you ARE the hubby, now piss off"

2 of my pals have had the same message from same profile....sad fuck.

"not sure what yous where getting up to but it sounds like your bi now "

weren't getting up to anything, guy was just at it, could tell a mile off, (not saying all single guys are chancer's tho).

N just to clarify it, I ain't bi.

We had one today claiming he was in a relationship then was getting names etc mixed up spoke longer than we should have but definitely think he was at it!

"We had one today claiming he was in a relationship then was getting names etc mixed up spoke longer than we should have but definitely think he was at it! "

suppose we're always gonna get them here, not tarring them all wi the one brush like some folk think I am tho.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"not sure what yous where getting up to but it sounds like your bi now

weren't getting up to anything, guy was just at it, could tell a mile off, (not saying all single guys are chancer's tho).

N just to clarify it, I ain't bi.

"

Not Bi? I'm out (as they say in the Dragons Den)

This site is full of fakes of both sexes and sexualities it goes with the territory. I have been accused on many occasion of been fake or time waster because i wont send out face pics til i trust someone is genuine and not on first message.

I am genuine respectful and know i have some good friends here who will agree this is a hard place to be a single guy but thats what I am and dont hide it unfortunately the few spoil it for the many

"This site is full of fakes of both sexes and sexualities it goes with the territory. I have been accused on many occasion of been fake or time waster because i wont send out face pics til i trust someone is genuine and not on first message.

I am genuine respectful and know i have some good friends here who will agree this is a hard place to be a single guy but thats what I am and dont hide it unfortunately the few spoil it for the many"

ffs looking at your pic you would think we were twins

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

It's the Internet lol the end.

» Add a new message to this topic