FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Northern England / Scotland Short Break - Weds 29 - Frid 31 July

Northern England / Scotland Short Break - Weds 29 - Frid 31 July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS_Glasgow OP   Couple  over a year ago

Giffnock

Northern UK (travelling south as far as Blackpool) Short Break - Weds 29 - Frid 31 July

we are looking at a few nights somewhere in the UK - dont want to break the bank but a half decent place to stay and within walking distance of a few bars / restaurants

Anyone give us some ideas

PS - also posted this in the UK Forum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Kendal?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Berwick

Keswick area has excellent food and drink.

You can't really beat blackpool loads of bars loads of restaurants loads of hotels at every budget there's so much of everything they are all in competition so prices are kept low and loads to do you won't be bored. Have pm you name of great wee hotel we use in north of blackpool in centre of bars and restaurants it's also less than five min walk to infusions if you want to play when down

By *andS_Glasgow OP   Couple  over a year ago

Giffnock

Kendal and Keswick were places that sprung to mind

"You can't really beat blackpool loads of bars loads of restaurants loads of hotels at every budget there's so much of everything they are all in competition so prices are kept low and loads to do you won't be bored. Have pm you name of great wee hotel we use in north of blackpool in centre of bars and restaurants it's also less than five min walk to infusions if you want to play when down"

I found Blackpool to be filthy, run down and minging hotels, wasn't impressed, this may have changed but don't know as I swore I would never return, not my type of place for fun

"You can't really beat blackpool loads of bars loads of restaurants loads of hotels at every budget there's so much of everything they are all in competition so prices are kept low and loads to do you won't be bored. Have pm you name of great wee hotel we use in north of blackpool in centre of bars and restaurants it's also less than five min walk to infusions if you want to play when down

I found Blackpool to be filthy, run down and minging hotels, wasn't impressed, this may have changed but don't know as I swore I would never return, not my type of place for fun"

theyve spent millions on tarting up still more work to do but clubs are great and loads of shows etc

» Add a new message to this topic