FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > pic collectors and fakes?

pic collectors and fakes?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is there so many profiles who just want dirty chat, pic collecting with no intention of meets?

I understand getting to know someone is a must before meeting obviously but what do these pic collectors do with the pictures they receive?

Also the profiles who ask for your kik then its like they have a automatic response on kik with qoutes such as "I just got done eating some cheesecake that's my favourite place" like seriously what do they achieve by wasting their time doing this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Lol welcome to fab.

As for the KIK thing it's normally an automated service that is trying to get you bank details to log onto a site. The cheesecake one is a favourite.

If you reply with a bunch of letters numbers that mean nothing then get a reply with sounds normal it's a automatic service.

And yes I hate the " hi how are you. Got any more pics" messages too.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Why is there so many profiles who just want dirty chat, pic collecting with no intention of meets?

I understand getting to know someone is a must before meeting obviously but what do these pic collectors do with the pictures they receive? "

Wankers of the world unite!

Shame really as it just ruins it for the legit guys like myself couples/singles less likely willing to chat or possibly meet as people seem to think everyone is a fake or a bit of a creep lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would it ruin it for you. Surely you'll stand out from the pic collectors etc.

Well obviously being attracted is a big part and seems like they would only hand out a pic after weeks of chatting which can be a waste of time if it turns out your bot mutually attracted??

That's why we send or ask for face pics quickly, as do lots of folk. If people won't send face pics , move on ,

Falkirk

"That's why we send or ask for face pics quickly, as do lots of folk. If people won't send face pics , move on , "

That's what I'm getting at though like some profiles obviously want to see a pic then if you show they either don't send a reply or block and won't send one back, obviously you have to assume your not everyone's cup of tea which is always going to happen everyone has different taste but not majority of the site?? I mean without sounding big headed I know when i go up town I can pull women and I have been told I'm attractive but on here seems like very rare to be to someone's liking?

Before someone jumps in with the smart question "if you can pull up town why you here?" Its a different story pulling woman up town to being on here trying new sexual things and fantasies etc

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Shame really as it just ruins it for the legit guys like myself couples/singles less likely willing to chat or possibly meet as people seem to think everyone is a fake or a bit of a creep lol "
pic collectors aint wasting anyones time though unless you let them.so many posts like this where someone lets the world know they are more genuine than the next guy

Falkirk

Why should people be obliged to send a pic or message in return.

I'm sure this has been covered before.

And yes your comment about pulling will go down a storm

Well surely if your expecting someone to send you a pic as you said before its only fair to send one back! Your obviously not getting the point here as I said nobody is everyone's cup of tea but not majority of the site would ask for a pic then ignore the person.

And if that comment goes down "a storm" So be it lol

" pic collectors aint wasting anyones time though unless you let them.so many posts like this where someone lets the world know they are more genuine than the next guy"

This post is not to let people know I'm genuine think my verification shows that

Falkirk

Sorry if I said the wrong thing. But if a guy sends us a pic with a message why do we have to return with the same.

Like you said if there not our cup of tea we just move on.

So, we get sent a face pic, don't find them attractive, why would we send one back? Do we say, not not for us, but here's a pic anyway?

Falkirk

That's what I meant lol

Ah yeh no lol not send one back to everyone especially if there not your cup of tea haha that would be pretty silly that comment made me chuckle haha what I was meaning was surely everyone cant find you unattractive lol

Falkirk

Yes I agree with that everyone has there own little quirks which some may like some may not.

I tall some guys don't like that.

Hmmm tall certainly not a problem for me probably a bonus haha! Nice pics as well like the wine glass one that's funny lol! Thanks for answering anyway

Falkirk

Some guys feel intimidated. But again the that might be your thing.

Don't like feeling intimidated lol

Just the long legs good for being wrapped around your body ha

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Face pics....

IF I have ASKED for a face pic, yes, I will send one back regardless of what I think of them....

Thats why they say "exchange" face pics!!!

IF one is sent without me asking.....No, I do not feel obliged to return one....

Yeah that sounds a fair deal to me

"Why is there so many profiles who just want dirty chat, pic collecting with no intention of meets?

I understand getting to know someone is a must before meeting obviously but what do these pic collectors do with the pictures they receive?

Also the profiles who ask for your kik then its like they have a automatic response on kik with qoutes such as "I just got done eating some cheesecake that's my favourite place" like seriously what do they achieve by wasting their time doing this? "

No different from people on here hiding their profiles, what they got to hide lol

does make you laugh

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

No different from people on here hiding their profiles, what they got to hide lol

does make you laugh"

What a ridiculous thing to say! Hiding profile is nothing to do with pic collectors

Maybe it's to cut down on random mails or because that person isn't meeting ( or only meeting folk they already know) or maybe just because they want to!

then again maybe not

By *quirtiliscious1Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

I don't have pics on my profile because am such a technophob I can't work out how to put them on lol !!So no hope for pic collectors lmao

By *haostimeMan  over a year ago

north Glasgow

"

What a ridiculous thing to say! Hiding profile is nothing to do with pic collectors

Maybe it's to cut down on random mails or because that person isn't meeting ( or only meeting folk they already know) or maybe just because they want to!

Couldn't have put it better myself

The "option" is there for all to use, it's entirely every individuals choice to hide there profile. Doesn't make them a pic collector.

"

"

The "option" is there for all to use, it's entirely every individuals choice to hide there profile. Doesn't make them a pic collector.

"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adPSqTnSddU&index=4&list=PL0A299BB1D4EE6CF1

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adPSqTnSddU&index=4&list=PL0A299BB1D4EE6CF1

. "

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

" "

I didn't get the link either but here's another take on it.

http://youtu.be/Ls0fHzrjP14

(Maybe I should be in a Covers thread)

M 2ps worth. In general, especially, if you a a single guy, using this site will sometimes require a thick skin. Of course most of the time people will not be interested and if so I have no problem with them hitting auto delete straight away, pictures or not. People are busy and I can imagine that some couples and single girls must have to read through so many pages of the most innane drivel and stupid comments to get to the actual serious replys, it must be a nightmare.

I used to look at the site some time ago when I was still married. I knew that I wouldn't cheat on her. So I was essential here for kicks. From time to time I may have chatted to a few folk. It wasn't my intention to be so, but essentially I was a timewaster. Now that I am using the site to genuinley meet new people you soon realise that there are a lot of time wasters out there. Although I doubt that most of them are doing so on purpous.

By *rant4Man  over a year ago

South Wales & London

Just had a newbie try add me as a friend. So i message them first. They ask for face pic and then read message and now have gone off the site

Yeh had that one a few times lol

» Add a new message to this topic