FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Forum

Forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bloody hell £35 to become a silver site member. By txt. Be warned.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't.

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters

why do you think it is £35 ?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Bloody hell £35 to become a silver site member. By txt. Be warned. "
if I've been charged that then contact admin I'm sure they will sort it out for you.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/text

I did contact them. They said sorry and we will give u a few extra days. Lol oh thanks a lot . Thought a few extra months perhaps. Tried again and not a peep.

"I did contact them. They said sorry and we will give u a few extra days. Lol oh thanks a lot . Thought a few extra months perhaps. Tried again and not a peep. "
well id keep mailing them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only cost me £10 for gold membership for 70 days

It's been fine up till the last time I paid. Txt the number if u don't get a reply txt again. 6 times I don it cod of no reply and they charged me for every txt. Pfft u learn the hard way. Thought I'd give them the chance to correct this before I put it on the forum. Wonder how long it will take for this to get deleted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Easier too use card or paypal mate then u have a record

"It's been fine up till the last time I paid. Txt the number if u don't get a reply txt again. 6 times I don it cod of no reply and they charged me for every txt. Pfft u learn the hard way. Thought I'd give them the chance to correct this before I put it on the forum. Wonder how long it will take for this to get deleted. "
I thought if you didn't receive a text with your code then you had to contact administration not text again

"It's been fine up till the last time I paid. Txt the number if u don't get a reply txt again. 6 times I don it cod of no reply and they charged me for every txt. Pfft u learn the hard way. Thought I'd give them the chance to correct this before I put it on the forum. Wonder how long it will take for this to get deleted. I thought if you didn't receive a text with your code then you had to contact administration not text again "
never came back with code. It's says to re txt if u don't.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

It says not to text again as network may be processing request in trouble shooting. See below.

If you check your credit after texting it may show reduced balance even though you haven't received your PIN. Your network is processing the text and it should be on it's way. DON'T TEXT AGAIN OR YOU MAY GET CHARGED TWICE! If your text does not arrive, you won't be charged.

"It says not to text again as network may be processing request in trouble shooting. See below.

If you check your credit after texting it may show reduced balance even though you haven't received your PIN. Your network is processing the text and it should be on it's way. DON'T TEXT AGAIN OR YOU MAY GET CHARGED TWICE! If your text does not arrive, you won't be charged."

knew that was the case

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"It says not to text again as network may be processing request in trouble shooting. See below.

If you check your credit after texting it may show reduced balance even though you haven't received your PIN. Your network is processing the text and it should be on it's way. DON'T TEXT AGAIN OR YOU MAY GET CHARGED TWICE! If your text does not arrive, you won't be charged.knew that was the case "

I think it's a case of anything that is premium rate or something a higher value you don't keep resending....because there may be network issues and admin can't sort mobile networks out lol.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Contact Admin. Does the price show on your bill? Have you received your bill showing the deduction? The page states if you haven't received a code don't try again (there could be Network problems). However if you do t get a code you normally dont get charged. If you can prove its on your bill or your credit has been reduced contact Admin & they'll sort it. On the few times I've not had a text they've come through later with the codes & cost deducted, but all I did was extend my days.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It's been fine up till the last time I paid. Txt the number if u don't get a reply txt again. 6 times I don it cod of no reply and they charged me for every txt. Pfft u learn the hard way. Thought I'd give them the chance to correct this before I put it on the forum. Wonder how long it will take for this to get deleted. "

If you got charged six times you wont be fobbed off, you will be offered a refund or the days owed.

If you contact Admin and give all the information asked for they can check it out and if proved their text people sent you 6 texts they will refund you or give you the days owed.