FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Perversions inspired thread by boring forum post

Perversions inspired thread by boring forum post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First will say agree quite a lot with bothy has got tad repetitive so let's start a few new threads on an intrest you have mines perversions

What's the wired east one you've heard lately mine was Dredging the act of going to dogging spots and finding used condoms and draining and drinking thier contents has me queezy writing this would throw up if I saw it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shouldn't have read this after having porridge for breakfast

Sorry

"Sorry"

Don't be and a good subject , strange perversions ??? Always rem the sexcetra show with people who loved clown sex?? Or being dressed and treated like a baby

Work nights and caught some of the women watching the clown sex one. One girl is very prudish and was horrified still get people to phone her and sing the big top themeusic to her and she freaks I actually think it would be a great idea for party or social night lol

"Work nights and caught some of the women watching the clown sex one. One girl is very prudish and was horrified still get people to phone her and sing the big top themeusic to her and she freaks I actually think it would be a great idea for party or social night lol"

Defo like the sound theme nights though , but of fancy dress is always good

I seen someone on here yesterday asking for a woman to use him as a toilet.

I swear I was a little bit sick in my mouth after reading

We are on a more fetish based site and discovered there is a fetish that involves getting aroused from watching people cry ( dacryphilia ) we are both very open minded but even that seemed a bit weird to us.

"We are on a more fetish based site and discovered there is a fetish that involves getting aroused from watching people cry ( dacryphilia ) we are both very open minded but even that seemed a bit weird to us."

That is a strange one guys , the sexcetra show was great for showing the diff fetishes

By *eter9481Man  over a year ago

Grangemouth

One of my mates biggest fantasies is to be underneath a glass table while watching a woman do a piss and shit at the same time???

Now that's just disgusting if u ask me.

Mine has always been a woman with a strapon. I'm not in anyway gay or bi but would love to try it.

Have seen the crying one in a film called "the little death" really funny dark comedy about sex lives and a little look behind the curtain of a suburban street. Would recommend it to anyone x as for dredging that may have been the worst thing I've heard of in a while lol honestly!!! But each to there own lol x

"First will say agree quite a lot with bothy has got tad repetitive so let's start a few new threads on an intrest you have mines perversions

What's the wired east one you've heard lately mine was Dredging the act of going to dogging spots and finding used condoms and draining and drinking thier contents has me queezy writing this would throw up if I saw it"

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

As has been said, each to their own but there are obviously some weirdos out their.

I'm pretty boring, swinging from the chandelier is as far as I go!

I feel perfectly vanilla after reading these comments

» Add a new message to this topic