FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Message query

Message query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here's a thing, people seem to look at our profile & then mrs' single profile & message her there. They then ask to meet us...on her single profile. She directs such requests to this profile but they never message us. Why is that? Why are people asking a female for a couple meet when she has a couples profile for that very reason?? Mental.

Also hello everyone. Yes, it's "that dick antihero" again!! Sorry about that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Nowt as queer as folk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cos there are 200 men to each couple so if you have single profiles too then of course they will launch at the female. That's just how it is on here. Most messages are from men and if your honest then even on a couples profile it's generally the guy that messages and uses the profile.

what he said lol

She has men blocked so it's women & couples messaging about meeting us both. Guess it's true that a lot of couples profiles are controlled by the guy, but ours is more 50/50, we both reply to messages.

Ive also had s scenario where a female of cpl chatted got on fine on chat then got blocked for no reason i found that weird too as they are not far from here lol

Ours is controlled by Mrs. My hubby rarely answers mail and doesn't use forums

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Ours is mainly 50/50 although Mrs doesn't post on the these forums

By *oakeyCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Here's a thing, people seem to look at our profile & then mrs' single profile & message her there. They then ask to meet us...on her single profile. She directs such requests to this profile but they never message us. Why is that? Why are people asking a female for a couple meet when she has a couples profile for that very reason??."

We suspect many of the guys who message us have no genuine interest in threesomes. However they will claim to be interested in a three-way in order to access a female. This confirms what we thought!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

You've been on fab long enough to know the majority only want to talk to the fem.

"You've been on fab long enough to know the majority only want to talk to the fem. "

Yeah I know that so I understand why they'd go from this profile to hers to talk. Either to just talk to the female or to assure themselves that the couple is actually real. But surely once spoken to her, if they want to meet us both they would say that to the couple, not just her? I don't get it.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Well if they've not mailed back on your cpls profile it just saves you any further worries . Just focus on ghe ones who do speak to you on the cpls profile .

Best not to try and figure the rationale behind people's actions ,as often there just is none .

" .

Best not to try and figure the rationale behind people's actions ,as often there just is none ."

Amen to that.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"You've been on fab long enough to know the majority only want to talk to the fem. "

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I would say you do know the answer.in a perfect world you get cut out the equation and they have a mff or just the guy meets your partner. Why talk to something you dont really want but will accept if you have too. The exact reason I rarely meet as a cpl.

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I would say you do know the answer.in a perfect world you get cut out the equation and they have a mff or just the guy meets your partner. Why talk to something you dont really want but will accept if you have too. The exact reason I rarely meet as a cpl."

Yup I can see that is their way of thinking, although whenever we've talked to the guys they have been chattier probably because no body else wants to talk to us I guess

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

You've been here long enough young man to already know the answer

» Add a new message to this topic