FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think of them ??

Me it proves they meet. For some its like showing a trophy.

Others are from the same person over and over

Times you see verifications and think oh f##k you meet them.

Good or bad thing ??/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you think of them ??

Good or bad thing ??/"

Good or bad, it lets you know they genuinly meet, and lets face it , we all know the ones who have been here for 6 months and no veri ? Body swerve, for me ? Good thing

Good or bad thing ??/

Good or bad, it lets you know they genuinly meet, and lets face it , we all know the ones who have been here for 6 months and no veri ? Body swerve, for me ? Good thing "

ahem 1 veri in 4years by cam ner met doesn't mean I not. Genuine

They are a good thing but I've genuinely met up with some people multiple times who haven't verified me...

I'm not interested in the trophy aspect, just the verification that if I say I'm going to be somewhere it's a absolute not a probability xx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

After the first meet in person (I dont even class cam veris as a veri) they are pretty unimportant truth be told more a reason not to meet them

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We use them to check that they are who they say they are, that they turn up and if they sound like someone we would want to meet.

I have sometimes looked at someone's veris and seen they've met someone we'd rather not associate with, so passed them by

When i first joined i bothered with veris but now ive had meets amd not bothered because its no ones buissness.

Its like everything on here ... take it with a pinch of salt x

Good or bad thing ??/

Or like myself you've had a few genuine meets but there no verifications done....I'd been on before and had some really complementary ones...and lost them....its always good to see if they'll turn up...though I had one last week......and ll the way to the radisson in Glasgow. ..and ll and no reply....she had 3 good verifications. ...

Good or bad, it lets you know they genuinly meet, and lets face it , we all know the ones who have been here for 6 months and no veri ? Body swerve, for me ? Good thing "

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My own preference is I have only displayed social verifications and prefer to only leave social ones in return.

I'm not overly interested in learning who did what with whom or displaying what I have done either.

I would like to hope that anyone who I message will know I'm genuine from the content of that message.

Just my preference.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My _iew on veris are changing after a few incidents showing them.

So from now on only veries I get from socials and drinks nights will be shown playmeets will remain private between myself and the person involved.

It's no one's business who's doing what with who and there are far too many on here with green eyes for my liking

"My _iew on veris are changing after a few incidents showing them.

So from now on only veries I get from socials and drinks nights will be shown playmeets will remain private between myself and the person involved.

It's no one's business who's doing what with who and there are far too many on here with green eyes for my liking "

Exacctly this x

By *irty36Man  over a year ago

exeter

I think they're really useful in getting an impression of whether people actually meet or not. However if they're not displayed I get a bit suspicious.

From my side I use them to show that I'm serious about meeting, nothing to do with trophies.

However, as far as I'm concerned they are a tool to verify someone is real and up for it, not to give a blow by blow account of what happened and who did what. I think that stuff should stay within the bedroom (or wherever) walls

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Not interested to know the ins and outs of a rats ass no need for every detail to be on them i dont need to know if she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose ...i only check veris to see if they have met in person

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's no one's business who's doing what with who and there are far too many on here with green eyes for my liking "

Agree with this.

"When i first joined i bothered with veris but now ive had meets amd not bothered because its no ones buissness.

Its like everything on here ... take it with a pinch of salt x"

Agreed

"I think they're really useful in getting an impression of whether people actually meet or not. However if they're not displayed I get a bit suspicious.

From my side I use them to show that I'm serious about meeting, nothing to do with trophies.

However, as far as I'm concerned they are a tool to verify someone is real and up for it, not to give a blow by blow account of what happened and who did what. I think that stuff should stay within the bedroom (or wherever) walls"

totally agree sexually graphic details are very off putting too

Some love blow by blow accounts of what happend but some go out but again that's their preference the same as mine are mine

Personally I don't like to kiss and tell.

Think try a good thing to see of the people meet. Personally I avoid ones that been on for x amount of months and no veris

If someone has taken the time to write a veri then I display it, what others think of them isn't something that bothers me.

I personally don't like reading graphic detailed veri's on how the play went but more interested in how the person/persons interacted socially as that's a important part of what I look for in a meet.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Good so you know the ppl are genuine

But some ppl wont meet you because of who you have met ...or they will look at your veri's and ask daft questions...why you meet her? ...shes not a nice person ...shit like that REALLY annoys me

They cause more hassles than they are worth for a lot of people.

Social ones are nice to read graphic ones are not.

The site is full of drama Queens and Kings already and I've seen the trouble a verification causes people .

Also my pet hate .. "sucks like a Dyson" ..there's just no need

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

For me verifications are like a sort of public diary of your meets and it's nice to sometimes read your own verifications and remember the fun you had hmmm I like reading other peoples verifications aswell to think of the fun they've had hmm fun fun fun!

"They cause more hassles than they are worth for a lot of people.

Social ones are nice to read graphic ones are not.

The site is full of drama Queens and Kings already and I've seen the trouble a verification causes people .

Also my pet hate .. "sucks like a Dyson" ..there's just no need "

sucks like a Dyson lol another is treat with respect.. Oh really well when they start respecting others il think about it lol

I have none as of yet, but then I haven't met so that makes sense. It does limit my audience though as some won't meet unless you've been verified. I guess time and being involved in the forums etc will cure these things though!

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Verifications can also work against you as I have found.

Many of mine are from the fantastic people who have attended my little intimate house parties.

They work against when others see I've met so many, they jump to the conclusion I've slept with them all . . . Not a picture i would want to paint!

So, for those who see lots of meets on profiles don't think everyone is a tart

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't like them, don't ask for them, don't give them.

I rely on my own instincts when it comes to meeting people. I don't care who's done what with whom. It's not my business. I don't need a re_iew.

If I want to see a movie then I'll see a movie. I don't read the re_iews because the person who left the re_iew isn't me. How do they know what I'm going to like?

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I like social veris - proves people are who they say they are and that they look like their pics.

Any more than that is unnecessary

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

Like so much on here - you need to make your own judgement and not take it as correct....

I haven't asked for any myself. I would not give one, unless asked for specifically. To give one without request and permission is insensitive at best and rude at worst.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"To give one without request and permission is insensitive at best and rude at worst."

We don't see it that way, and it's entirely up to them if they want to show it or not

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We don't use them and have never asked for them.

Been let down a few times by people with verifications.

You just take the chance really.

I don't see the point in thousands of verifications, A few recent ones to prove your real and that's all that's needed.

I've removed friends and people I've met because they go on and on about getting a verification from you, or the one you write isn't good enough for them so you have to write it again!

Total madness and I'd never meet them again because of it

Personally ..I dont need rated..

only after the first one to verify im a cheeky bassa...Then its hidden.

Ive never been in favour in writing them .recieving them nor showing them.

I do think though whenever there is a Social there is a massive increase in peoples profiles of verifications ..i dinna get that ..

By *ollydimplesWoman  over a year ago

hamilton

It's no one's business who's doing what with who and there are far too many on here with green eyes for my liking

Exacctly this x"

Totally agree ladies xx

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Good so you know the ppl are genuine

But some ppl wont meet you because of who you have met ...or they will look at your veri's and ask daft questions...why you meet her? ...shes not a nice person ...shit like that REALLY annoys me "

If that's what they are saying ,then in my book maybe the actual issue is the person saying that .Speaks volumes about the type of person they are rather the person they are slagging off.Clear red light to me and they'd be no further conversation after school yard crap like that .

Verifications are like any tool ..they are there to be used in what ever capacity you wish or not . Like with anything just treat with a pinch of salt .

But some ppl wont meet you because of who you have met ...or they will look at your veri's and ask daft questions...why you meet her? ...shes not a nice person ...shit like that REALLY annoys me

If that's what they are saying ,then in my book maybe the actual issue is the person saying that .Speaks volumes about the type of person they are rather the person they are slagging off.Clear red light to me and they'd be no further conversation after school yard crap like that .

Verifications are like any tool ..they are there to be used in what ever capacity you wish or not . Like with anything just treat with a pinch of salt ."

"We use them to check that they are who they say they are, that they turn up and if they sound like someone we would want to meet.

I have sometimes looked at someone's veris and seen they've met someone we'd rather not associate with, so passed them by

"

Agree with this we do same also find do many veris from same people, don't think you should show more than 2 from same person. Ie show latest veri xxxxx

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 27/10/15 19:15:21]

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't think there's any need for the graphic ones n personally wouldn't want to display them, also don't think it's anyone's business who was in our bed or whose bed we were in last night, we do display them to show we're genuine n will always return any we get.

K x

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Verifications are like any tool ..they are there to be used in what ever capacity you wish or not . Like with anything just treat with a pinch of salt ."

Yes exactly the reason i haven't met some girls ...because they rabble on so much about other ppl then im wondering what they are saying about me too lol

By *all saulMan  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Agree with this. "

I only have 8 from Bothy!!! It's ridiculous....I see him ALL the time but he steadfastly refuses to verify every meet even though I write them for him! In fact he's scowling at me right now for mentioning it.

(Seriously, who cares what others do??? .....You DO? Well, stop it. Take up crochet ffs)

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I only have 8 from Bothy!!! It's ridiculous....I see him ALL the time but he steadfastly refuses to verify every meet even though I write them for him! In fact he's scowling at me right now for mentioning it.

(Seriously, who cares what others do??? .....You DO? Well, stop it. Take up crochet ffs)

"

@ crochet

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I only have 8 from Bothy!!! It's ridiculous....I see him ALL the time but he steadfastly refuses to verify every meet even though I write them for him! In fact he's scowling at me right now for mentioning it.

@ crochet "

And she's busy crocheting away as we speak!!! Think older women are over-rated!

@ crochet

And she's busy crocheting away as we speak!!! Think older women are over-rated! "

Wont be saying that when you get your wee woolly hat!

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a shame u can't unverify a person xx

Good or bad thing ??/"

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

@ crochet

Wont be saying that when you get your wee woolly hat! "

Think I'll pass on that one!

@ crochet

Wont be saying that when you get your wee woolly hat! "

wolly hat!! what no willy warmer ?

@ crochet

Wont be saying that when you get your wee woolly hat! wolly hat!! what no willy warmer ? "

Don't have enough wool!!!

@ crochet

Wont be saying that when you get your wee woolly hat! wolly hat!! what no willy warmer ?

Don't have enough wool!!! "

lmao jesus his head will be swelling

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

@ crochet

Wont be saying that when you get your wee woolly hat! wolly hat!! what no willy warmer ?

Don't have enough wool!!! lmao jesus his head will be swelling "

Oh ere matron

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

+1

By *inki_kikiWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't show mine because i feel weird people knowing who I've met and when, sone of my closest friends don't know what I get up to so I'm not gonna be revealing that to strangers!

That said, I do check out other people's but mostly to see who they've met and if I fit in their usual type!

I did have 4 or 5 veris on my old profile, left and rejoined,still waiting on new veris to show lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I don't show mine because I've had issues in the past as a result. I'm happy to show them if asked but otherwise they stay hidden.

"I don't show mine because I've had issues in the past as a result. I'm happy to show them if asked but otherwise they stay hidden. "

By *all saulMan  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

I don't seem to get any these days haha

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

recently hide all mines as seems to cause drama. also they were all old as not been meeting for a while.

I don't tend to bother with them, judge people by how they are with me

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I no longer care about them or the need to display any.

I don't look at others as I have zero interest in who is shagging who.

» Add a new message to this topic