FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > amateur photographer

amateur photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive posted an add on the site that for females/couples I would love to try and take some realy good pics for them free of charge and no sex needed but no replys ,ok I'm a bit of a voy ,it could work out for certain people , personaly I think the people in Scotland are more different than elsewhere .more cautious,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

It's the risk of having the photos given out elsewhere.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Personally, if I was looking for a 'tog on here, I'd be looking to see a better quality of pictures on his profile.

And as for allowing someone I don't know/trust to take photos... not ever!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your single out of focus pic wouldn't encourage us if we were looking to get pictures taken.

As said above, if we wanted a photographer, first thing we would do is check profile pics. And any photo shoots we have done, have been with people we know very well and know are trustworthy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok girls got where your comeing from ,im still new here , only stuck that pic up as a quick one on my page, still to do more , yes I'm discreat and all pics are all yours,i keep nothing ,ive done this before for girls for mags and portfolio, also some couples in the past ,as I said everyone is cautious ,once again I'm not here to offend anyone .

OP I think people being more cautious is a good thing. Having been let down twice by someone I thought I knew well and for over a year I would never let a stranger take pics.

Also, I have a camera too but that doesn't make me a photographer. Your profile pic is less than artistic and out of focus. I've seen much better taken on a phone camera. Sorry!

Would also want someone who was verified...

Do you even have a portfolio? Link?

I take a not bad pic on my old Nokia if any ladies want some grainy out of focus shots that will get very heavily edited!

When I said photographer I actually meant I want a camera

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

" ...............im still new here , only stuck that pic up as a quick one on my page, still to do more. "

OP, a person's profile is a sort of advert. You've mentioned photography in both your profile and your post here, and yet after 3 months the best you can do is one out of focus cock pic!

I'm sorry OP, but not much of an advert, is it?

» Add a new message to this topic