FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hacked?

Hacked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Bluesome Twosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

I've received an email that quotes our profile name from here, could this mean our fab account has been hacked? X

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A random email? A spam like one? Or someone mischief making suggesting they've recognised you?

By *ilversunMan  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

"I've received an email that quotes our profile name from here, could this mean our fab account has been hacked? X"

I received the same one and not sure how they got my personal email address

Cumbernauld

"A random email? A spam like one? Or someone mischief making suggesting they've recognised you? "

Nope not spam but all from a free email service that looks like people's email is comprimised. They had my profile name but sent the email direct. Its very suspicious all though i think it is mishchief than malicious ir that they know who i am.

Probably looking for further cross reference emails ir valid email addresses to sell.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Have you reported this to Admin of put it on the Fab problems forum? I'm certain they would want to run s check on any account & their systems if they thought the site had been compromised. My guess however is it's spam & more likely chancers at work.

Cumbernauld

"Have you reported this to Admin of put it on the Fab problems forum? I'm certain they would want to run s check on any account & their systems if they thought the site had been compromised. My guess however is it's spam & more likely chancers at work. "

Yes i sent them a message. Its too specific to be random spam.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

The last time we saw something like this the users in question were using google chrome and their "remember this" stuff had been compromised locally on their browser by some malware/adware.

We're still looking at this current instance in more detail. We've contacted the OP for more info

Admin x

west lothian

Hi. Will contact admin. The email had no detail just the name and was mire like a spam rather than someone messing around. Thanks for the input x

west lothian

I have tried several times to email the address you provided in PM and they are being returned as unknown sender, I have double checked the email address also

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I have tried several times to email the address you provided in PM and they are being returned as unknown sender, I have double checked the email address also"

We've contacted you privately

Admin x