FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > funny that isnt it guys

funny that isnt it guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Signed back up and took the siver member for 50 days , in that time i could go days on end where no 1 had looked at my profile,but at best 2 or 3 visits a day. But didnt renew my membership since weekend and low and behold i have apparently had double figures every day since membership ran out . Has any other single guy experianced this, i think its a ploy to get u to become a site supporter and see who has viewed you. Hmmmmm ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I get the same amount of veiws bout 17-35 a day, since I stopped renewing my membership though I've noticed less people want to meet, but considering the way things are on fab it really isn't surprising

"No I get the same amount of veiws bout 17-35 a day, since I stopped renewing my membership though I've noticed less people want to meet, but considering the way things are on fab it really isn't surprising"

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I've never subscribed.

Not much point except to make it easier to follow conversations I suppose

"Signed back up and took the siver member for 50 days , in that time i could go days on end where no 1 had looked at my profile,but at best 2 or 3 visits a day. But didnt renew my membership since weekend and low and behold i have apparently had double figures every day since membership ran out . Has any other single guy experianced this, i think its a ploy to get u to become a site supporter and see who has viewed you. Hmmmmm ???"

The tone and typing of text could be misconstrued as you saying the site is corrupt.as for views I reckon60% of site view in ninja style(I know I do) I've viewed you5times .I'm a site supporter simply for the reason I want to support site.if I used it as an excuse to get my rocks off would be better subscribing to www.guaranteedashagfor5quid.com..

That's just my view.other views are also valid and are available at fab.com

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

www.guaranreedashagforafiver.com sounds like the sex site sister company of webuyanycar!!

What a wonderful idea!

Could be that people looked at your profile in hidden mode so didn't show up on the looked at me bit, but now they're counted in the amount of views you get?

"Could be that people looked at your profile in hidden mode so didn't show up on the looked at me bit, but now they're counted in the amount of views you get?"

Ahhh that might make sence, never thought of that

"Signed back up and took the siver member for 50 days , in that time i could go days on end where no 1 had looked at my profile,but at best 2 or 3 visits a day. But didnt renew my membership since weekend and low and behold i have apparently had double figures every day since membership ran out . Has any other single guy experianced this, i think its a ploy to get u to become a site supporter and see who has viewed you. Hmmmmm ???

The tone and typing of text could be misconstrued as you saying the site is corrupt.as for views I reckon60% of site view in ninja style(I know I do) I've viewed you5times .I'm a site supporter simply for the reason I want to support site.if I used it as an excuse to get my rocks off would be better subscribing to www.guaranteedashagfor5quid.com..

That's just my view.other views are also valid and are available at fab.com "

5 times? Well suppose some of my pics r quite brilliant lol cheers

"Could be that people looked at your profile in hidden mode so didn't show up on the looked at me bit, but now they're counted in the amount of views you get?

Ahhh that might make sence, never thought of that "

Also if you've got filters on (ie no single guys) and those people have looked at you... They won't be on your looked at me page but they've still looked so count in the total figure.

"I've never subscribed.

Not much point except to make it easier to follow conversations I suppose "

Hee hee alright for some , when ur a gorgeous stocking clad vixen u dont need to stoop so low as to pay for such pleasures. Plus im sure all ur time is spent answering message after message from adoring males

"Signed back up and took the siver member for 50 days , in that time i could go days on end where no 1 had looked at my profile,but at best 2 or 3 visits a day. But didnt renew my membership since weekend and low and behold i have apparently had double figures every day since membership ran out . Has any other single guy experianced this, i think its a ploy to get u to become a site supporter and see who has viewed you. Hmmmmm ???"

I looked at this very carefully adding pictures , updating your profile

, changing status daily all increase your profile hits

Then you have the meet posting making a significant difference

The biggest increase is when you have a face pic uploaded even if you don't have loads of pics keep uploading them

» Add a new message to this topic