FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Apologies

Apologies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndykay OP   Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Ok, so I need to make a couple of apologies - so I'll do them here as it's easier

1. I'm sorry for what I've done and caused. It wasn't deliberate, it wasn't done intentionally nor maliciously. Please don't complain to me that I've ruined it for you as that was never my intention.

2. I'm sorry they fell asleep. Again, it wasn't my intention. It's just that they were tired. It happens. If I caused any offence then I'm sorry.

3. I'm sorry i didn't return in the same condition as I received. In my defence, I didn't have enough time. However, I'm sure it's not too much of a problem.

I think that covers everything. If I've forgotten anything then I'll apologise again

Furry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

?

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I should think so as well! x

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I dread to think! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, so I need to make a couple of apologies - so I'll do them here as it's easier

1. I'm sorry for what I've done and caused. It wasn't deliberate, it wasn't done intentionally nor maliciously. Please don't complain to me that I've ruined it for you as that was never my intention.

2. I'm sorry they fell asleep. Again, it wasn't my intention. It's just that they were tired. It happens. If I caused any offence then I'm sorry.

3. I'm sorry i didn't return in the same condition as I received. In my defence, I didn't have enough time. However, I'm sure it's not too much of a problem.

I think that covers everything. If I've forgotten anything then I'll apologise again

Furry "

I've just woke up again

Apology accepted

I'm sorry for letting my mood get so low this week, I've taken steps to rectify the issue.

I'm sorry if I caused offense with some of my messages, all messages are only pertinent to the mood I'm in at the time, I'll endeavor to me more of a gentleman in future.

Wow that's actually pretty therapeutic... thanks furry

"Ok, so I need to make a couple of apologies - so I'll do them here as it's easier

Furry "

All that cryptic stuff is murder for nosey folk like me! I need the beans spilled!

Why is it easier to apologise here where basically nobody knows what you're speaking about. Surely easier to just apologise directly to whoever you've upset or offended or am I missing something.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Next time get the super soaker out and wake them up

Then he'd have a whole new set of things to apologise for x

I may be wrong ( it will happen ONE day lol) but wtf??? ... Maybe it's the parrots fault??? No idea what's going on but admire a man who's prepared to say he may have a part to play in the delicious confusion we call life Mr Furry. Good luck

Red xXx

Edinburgh

Well u know babe's it's okay to talk to ur inner self sometimes and it's good to express things in words. Thank u for sharing xxx

Edinburgh

Well u know babe's it's okay to talk to ur inner self sometimes and it's good to express things in words. Thank u for sharing xxx

Falkirk

They are all sort of real apologies.......the last two are aimed at one man who said I didn't have the balls to apologise on the forum..

The first is to the fab human race in general

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Father father i must confess

i left a wee guy in a helluva mess

his legs were broke n his face i had to smash

But thts what happens when you sing the sash

Glad i could get tht off my chest lol

Falkirk

Bump.

(Just in case)

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Are you still apologising.

I bet Santa isn't bringing you anything this year if you've been so naughty

Falkirk

"Are you still apologising.

I bet Santa isn't bringing you anything this year if you've been so naughty "

Not for me today........

Furry "

Did you let the hamsters out the cage for them to hibernate and get eaten by the cat?

Falkirk

Furry

Did you let the hamsters out the cage for them to hibernate and get eaten by the cat?"

Not this time

What have you done Furry?

» Add a new message to this topic