FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lesbians?

Lesbians?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Report in for a headcount! Why is it so hard for me to connect with the women on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Beats me, if I was a lesbian I'd msg you!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Report in for a headcount! Why is it so hard for me to connect with the women on here?"
because your looking for a small core of lesbian women only.

Most women are bisexual not lesbian and unless your happy to share her with a male your chances are slim.

In saying that there are also many bisexual women who would be happy to meet you 121 or to put on a show for their partners.

Good luck in your search

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'm a lesbian in a bi sexual woman's body typical eh

I don't think I can truly stress how much I am uninterested in meeting men.

I want to connect with women who want to have fun with me; not act as though they do to impress their male partners. It's degrading, dehumanising, and to put it quite frankly, I'm sick of having to through messages from people who see me as a novelty rather than a person who wants to enjoy herself with someone else who seeks the same benefit.

Thanks for wishing me luck, anyway. I'm obviously in need of it.

Haha, eh?

"I don't think I can truly stress how much I am uninterested in meeting men.

I want to connect with women who want to have fun with me; not act as though they do to impress their male partners. It's degrading, dehumanising, and to put it quite frankly, I'm sick of having to through messages from people who see me as a novelty rather than a person who wants to enjoy herself with someone else who seeks the same benefit.

Thanks for wishing me luck, anyway. I'm obviously in need of it."

To be fair its not degrading or dehumanising, it's 3 consenting adults taking part in a fantasy that all three enjoy. On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into, and I also wish you luck, and hope you do find a girl on the same level as yourself

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

really well said your not a performing seal for others enjoyment as for a point mentioned "most woman are bi" no most woman are straight its part of the problem on fab that alot pretend to be bi and it annoys and hinders those who are gay or bisexual op have faith there are lesbian and bi sexual woman on fab will just take a little longer to find what you are looking for

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I think you misjudge bi women.

Jayne doesn't play with other women because I want her to, or to put on a show for me, when she plays with another woman its because she finds them attractive, fun and sexy.

She likes to include me in any f-f fun she has because that's what she likes, I guess you could say that she's a lesbian who likes cock too lol!

coatbridge

To be fair its not degrading or dehumanising, it's 3 consenting adults taking part in a fantasy that all three enjoy. On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into, and I also wish you luck, and hope you do find a girl on the same level as yourself "

I think you dont quite get what the op means it is degrading when someone pretends to be bisexual to satify her partner when the op has no intrest in performing for a guy she has zero intrest in

"Report in for a headcount! Why is it so hard for me to connect with the women on here?"

Just lesbian or bi??

"or to put on a show for their partners"

Mate, this is the attitude I find degrading. I'm not an act lol I'm a human being and I'm looking for other women to explore my sexuality with, not to put on a show!

"On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? "

I really don't understand how this ties in with what I had to say but hey ho

"I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into"

The statement is fairly contradicting given what you've had to say about my own beliefs but English isn't my first language so what do I know?

Merry Christmas

x

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

To be fair its not degrading or dehumanising, it's 3 consenting adults taking part in a fantasy that all three enjoy. On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into, and I also wish you luck, and hope you do find a girl on the same level as yourself

I think you dont quite get what the op means it is degrading when someone pretends to be bisexual to satify her partner when the op has no intrest in performing for a guy she has zero intrest in"

Kola

Lena, I totally get what you mean. I had this a couple times and spoke to many bi-women who have had the same experience. And it is really a turn off.

Anyway Lena, you know I would be there like a shot ya naughty gorgeous girl lol but am too old for ya lass hehehe. Speak soon anyway xx

You, sir. You get it!

xoxo

As i said in my first post there are many bisexual women with husbands/partners who dont pretend to be bisexual just to please their partners ...Im not saying some dont do this because they probably do but they must be crazy to perform with another woman just to please their men

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I'm possibly a lesbian trapped in a mans body Sorry for the bad humour your likes and dislikes are your own business good luck in finding suitable playmates .

I am bi . I meet with and without my partner. I am in no way shape or form a performing seal. I meet females for my own pleasure not his. Not that I'm saying if we have mff he doesn't enjoy as much as me but it's solely for my pleasure not his.

Good luck in your search

"Lena, I totally get what you mean. I had this a couple times and spoke to many bi-women who have had the same experience. And it is really a turn off.

Anyway Lena, you know I would be there like a shot ya naughty gorgeous girl lol but am too old for ya lass hehehe. Speak soon anyway xx "

As if you're not my type! Just you wait

xoxo

"As i said in my first post there are many bisexual women with husbands/partners who dont pretend to be bisexual just to please their partners ...Im not saying some dont do this because they probably do but they must be crazy to perform with another woman just to please their men "

To be honest, I can totally understand how there are people out there who would do something they don't necessarily enjoy in order to please their partners. Pretty big theme in the submissive kink and I'm sure there are a large chunk of the Fabs userbase who enjoy a bit of S&M.

Unfortunately for myself and most lesbians, we're not attracted to men and hold very little interest in serving sexual pleasure to those who identify as male.

For me, having a guy hang about in the same room as me with eyes bulging out of his head and a raging stauner can be somewhat off putting whilst I'm trying to go about providing myself and my play-partner sexual satisfaction.

My sexuality may change as I grow older and seek new and exciting things, but at the moment, I'm definitely a lesbian looking to meet women without their men in tow

In the Edinburgh area, a search for a woman seeking a woman (no man need be involved), should garner you a result of about two-hundred and twenty-two single females.

Could bi-sexual females perhaps still be an acceptable option, just as long as there is no male in the equation? Or is being a lesbian a prerequisite that's set in stone?

Good luck regardless, you'll find what you're after erelong.

"As i said in my first post there are many bisexual women with husbands/partners who dont pretend to be bisexual just to please their partners ...Im not saying some dont do this because they probably do but they must be crazy to perform with another woman just to please their men

To be honest, I can totally understand how there are people out there who would do something they don't necessarily enjoy in order to please their partners. Pretty big theme in the submissive kink and I'm sure there are a large chunk of the Fabs userbase who enjoy a bit of S&M.

Unfortunately for myself and most lesbians, we're not attracted to men and hold very little interest in serving sexual pleasure to those who identify as male.

For me, having a guy hang about in the same room as me with eyes bulging out of his head and a raging stauner can be somewhat off putting whilst I'm trying to go about providing myself and my play-partner sexual satisfaction.

My sexuality may change as I grow older and seek new and exciting things, but at the moment, I'm definitely a lesbian looking to meet women without their men in tow "

I fully understand that hence why I said in my opening post that its a very small core of women you are seeking making it probably more difficult for you to achieve what you seek on here but it's not Impossible so keep up with your search and I'm sure you will find someone to explore your sexuality with

Happy to hear you're both enjoying yourselves in and outside of the relationship but my earlier comments were more-so directed at being seen as part of a "show"

I'm not here to slander what people do and don't enjoy. The previous posts were my words on how I felt about the idea of being used to please a man I have no interest in.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

i do think this site can Cater for a large amount of types of play and people.....some bi woman are genuinely bi and enjoy a woman and yes finding them is the issue......there are a large percentage who want hubby involved and yes some is for a show some enjoy the experience with their man.

Probably best concentrating on those woman who do meet alone aswell as on single fems....conversations with these woman through time will always highlight who's genuine and who isn't. Go with your gut.

I'm only looking for other lesbians at the moment (hence the thread title)

As comparable as posting a thread about a query I could quite easily search (eg. posting a status about how long it takes to hardboil an egg in the same time you could google an answer with immediate results) I was asking for a headcount from women who still actively use the site!

Hope you're well and have a good Christmas!

X

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Good luck ...it's a fickle bunch at times ...not seen many lesbians on here thou a few but not many .

Thanks for taking the time to post that. Despite it being a post I've been afraid I'd have to read; it's most likely the reality of my situation and long string of emailing back-and-forth before will be the level of effort I'll have to put into the search, haha.

I suppose good things come to those who wait!

Merry Christmas

X

wow you ladies are all stunning x x

have u tried the scottish kik groups ?

To be fair its not degrading or dehumanising, it's 3 consenting adults taking part in a fantasy that all three enjoy. On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into, and I also wish you luck, and hope you do find a girl on the same level as yourself I think you dont quite get what the op means it is degrading when someone pretends to be bisexual to satify her partner when the op has no intrest in performing for a guy she has zero intrest in"

Which girl are you talking about and how do you know she's not actually bi, did she tell you she's not into women at all, but she'll take one for the team and kiss a girl so her man can get his jollies?

""or to put on a show for their partners"

Mate, this is the attitude I find degrading. I'm not an act lol I'm a human being and I'm looking for other women to explore my sexuality with, not to put on a show!

"On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? "

I really don't understand how this ties in with what I had to say but hey ho

"I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into"

The statement is fairly contradicting given what you've had to say about my own beliefs but English isn't my first language so what do I know?

Merry Christmas

x"

I'm very thick skinned and don't particularly care what people say or think about me. I see your point about contradiction, I was meaning that just because you're into one thing, doesn't mean that someone else is wrong because they are into something different!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Haha, eh? "

I am bi not bi curious. I don't do it to impress anyone I do it because I love being with a woman as much as a man and actually slightly more when it comes to fab meets.

I prefer to meet women on my own because I'm not a performing seal, I don't have sex with anyone for the sake of turning a man on even if it is my husband. It's just tough luck for him.

I hope you find someone. I know how hard it is to find a woman that wants to do it because she's actually attracted to you and not because she wants to impress someone x

My lesbian got married last year. Apparently one you get a wife you aren't allowed a best friend anymore.

However I wonder if you have tried the gaydar girls site. I know she met a few people on that.

Good luck x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm a lesbian who fell in love with a guy... Always been more attracted to women than men, majority of relationships have been with women. I don't do this to put on a show or to please hubby I do it because I love being with women. As pink said above try gaydar girls. Good luck. K xx

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm a lesbian who fell in love with a guy... Always been more attracted to women than men, majority of relationships have been with women. I don't do this to put on a show or to please hubby I do it because I love being with women. As pink said above try gaydar girls. Good luck. K xx"

She left that guy then married me

John

coatbridge

To be fair its not degrading or dehumanising, it's 3 consenting adults taking part in a fantasy that all three enjoy. On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into, and I also wish you luck, and hope you do find a girl on the same level as yourself I think you dont quite get what the op means it is degrading when someone pretends to be bisexual to satify her partner when the op has no intrest in performing for a guy she has zero intrest in

Which girl are you talking about and how do you know she's not actually bi, did she tell you she's not into women at all, but she'll take one for the team and kiss a girl so her man can get his jollies? "

errrrr the op is asking about girl on girl she identifys as being a lesbian why would she want any interaction with a male the op said it is degrading and dehumanising to expect her to perform for a guy when what she craves is womanly attention as for pretend bi ask around im sure many can tell you tales of being duped by pretend bi fems doing it for the other half

To be fair its not degrading or dehumanising, it's 3 consenting adults taking part in a fantasy that all three enjoy. On the same note, if a straight woman or man told you that they found you degrading to women for being with a woman, what would you say to that? I'm all for everyone having their own opinions and beliefs, but on a swinger site I don't think it's right for anyone to comment on what some people happen to be into, and I also wish you luck, and hope you do find a girl on the same level as yourself I think you dont quite get what the op means it is degrading when someone pretends to be bisexual to satify her partner when the op has no intrest in performing for a guy she has zero intrest in

Which girl are you talking about and how do you know she's not actually bi, did she tell you she's not into women at all, but she'll take one for the team and kiss a girl so her man can get his jollies? errrrr the op is asking about girl on girl she identifys as being a lesbian why would she want any interaction with a male the op said it is degrading and dehumanising to expect her to perform for a guy when what she craves is womanly attention as for pretend bi ask around im sure many can tell you tales of being duped by pretend bi fems doing it for the other half"

I'm aware of it, I was merely pointing out that if someone is pretending to be something she's not how do you know. Funny thing is I'm reading the ops msg and taking the wrong meaning from it, but it's the op I'm making a comment to and I'm sure she's more than capable of explaining her meaning if I've misunderstood. Something that happens quite a lot as txt is not a free flowing conversation and many msg meanings are interpreted differently by different people.

coatbridge

Its me you commented of hence the reply

By *oftSwingDuoCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"She left that guy then married me

John "

Dammit, you beat me to making that comment

Omg I wish to be woman lol

You're so beautiful

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lesbian who also likes guys lol

"Its me you commented of hence the reply"

You started it

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Which girl are you talking about and how do you know she's not actually bi, did she tell you she's not into women at all, but she'll take one for the team and kiss a girl so her man can get his jollies? "

Fire... I will try to do this in English lol... You can tell when a girl is taking one for the team... it is easy to read the body language when she is being touch by another woman... same as you would... I assume (if you're paying attention lol ) be able to tell that a woman is not enjoying being touch by a man...

If this doesn't make sense text me lol

By *exylicksMan  over a year ago

airdrie

there are quite a few women looking for women and your a great looking girl too. There are a few timewasters though but probably consider going to cjs shoebox, parties social events then can get to meet a few people

» Add a new message to this topic