FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > clubs

clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being new to it all we were considering visiting a club but with the social side in mind with the possibility off play.

Our question is it I'd disliked for people to visit but not play.

Obviously nothing can be forced apon you but we don't like the thought off appearing like a pair off pervs or time wasters if there isn't anyone that turns us on enough to play.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Being new to it all we were considering visiting a club but with the social side in mind with the possibility off play.

Our question is it I'd disliked for people to visit but not play.

Obviously nothing can be forced apon you but we don't like the thought off appearing like a pair off pervs or time wasters if there isn't anyone that turns us on enough to play.

"

I went to a club for first time 2 Saturdays ago. Everyone was very friendly and no pressure to play at all.

Quite a lot of people go just for the social side. That was my plan first time but got a little carried away.

Go give it a try and if it's not for you it's not for you, you can leave anytime but at least you will know if it's for yous or not.

Xxxx

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Clubs are great to dip your toe into the scene, and no one is expected to do anything they don't want to. No one is thought of as a perv, watching is actively encouraged

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Aberdeen one I've never been to but of the other two Cjs is head and shoulders better also has private rooms you can use if you want to go upstairs just yourselves no one will pressure you failing that plenty of clubs in England if you PM any questions gladly answer them

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not sure I would want watched, would be like having a customer watch me fix there car

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Aberdeen also has private, lockable rooms

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Thanks for the replies.

I'm not sure I would want watched, would be like having a customer watch me fix there car "

I'm the same. I will only play with chosen partners on a private room. Xxxx

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

"The Aberdeen one I've never been to but of the other two Cjs is head and shoulders better also has private rooms you can use if you want to go upstairs just yourselves no one will pressure you failing that plenty of clubs in England if you PM any questions gladly answer them"

After eight club has lockable rooms as you well know, strange to say just cjs has

"The Aberdeen one I've never been to but of the other two Cjs is head and shoulders better also has private rooms you can use if you want to go upstairs just yourselves no one will pressure you failing that plenty of clubs in England if you PM any questions gladly answer them

After eight club has lockable rooms as you well know, strange to say just cjs has "

at no point did I say CJs is the only club with lockable rooms it's just way classier much bigger and cleaner looking I'm sure anyone who has been to both would agree

East Lothian

"The Aberdeen one I've never been to but of the other two Cjs is head and shoulders better also has private rooms you can use if you want to go upstairs just yourselves no one will pressure you failing that plenty of clubs in England if you PM any questions gladly answer them

After eight club has lockable rooms as you well know, strange to say just cjs has at no point did I say CJs is the only club with lockable rooms it's just way classier much bigger and cleaner looking I'm sure anyone who has been to both would agree"

But by not mentioning that other clubs do have lockable room the implication is there that there is none. And as for which is better etc that is in the eye of the beholder and not for you to comment on their behave,no?

D

After eight club has lockable rooms as you well know, strange to say just cjs has at no point did I say CJs is the only club with lockable rooms it's just way classier much bigger and cleaner looking I'm sure anyone who has been to both would agree

But by not mentioning that other clubs do have lockable room the implication is there that there is none. And as for which is better etc that is in the eye of the beholder and not for you to comment on their behave,no?

D"

sorry was under the impression it was an open forum and I could express an opinion and having been to both I can and will. There's nothing wrong with talking up a good club and trying to get new people to go I'm not offended if you have a different view and express it. I just know I live in middle of both and turn right for Glasgow when I come out my street I think a great city like Edinburgh is poorly served for swinging but it might be I don't know enough about Edinburgh and there maybe loads going on. That and not having a very expensive membership fee

East Lothian

After eight club has lockable rooms as you well know, strange to say just cjs has at no point did I say CJs is the only club with lockable rooms it's just way classier much bigger and cleaner looking I'm sure anyone who has been to both would agree

Dsorry was under the impression it was an open forum and I could express an opinion and having been to both I can and will. There's nothing wrong with talking up a good club and trying to get new people to go I'm not offended if you have a different view and express it. I just know I live in middle of both and turn right for Glasgow when I come out my street I think a great city like Edinburgh is poorly served for swinging but it might be I don't know enough about Edinburgh and there maybe loads going on. That and not having a very expensive membership fee"

Did I say you couldn't express your opinion? No i did not i just pointed to the fact that it was your opinion and that you do not speak for all. May I ask how many times you have visited the after eight club?

I have no idea of the prices of cjs, if there is a membership fee (i have been advised there is not) etc and therefore would refrain from commenting on that issue.

D

You did say I shouldn't make certain comments I'm sorry as someone who has been to both I have an opinion as to why it is a better club by a huge margin in my opinion. I wanted to love after 8 I wanted to go a couple of times a month especially as Cjs used to only open fortnightly for fun for all nights and it wasn't on my weekend off most times but I could attend after 8 every weekend I think I gave it a good try over the three nights we went. And the best night we had was at best ok where as Cjs is consistently fabulous and we can't believe how much better the new club is compared to the old one and it was a great night as well but it didn't feel like a club then just a great house party but now it feels like a great club with facilities to rival most clubs down south

East Lothian

"You did say I shouldn't make certain comments I'm sorry as someone who has been to both I have an opinion as to why it is a better club by a huge margin in my opinion. I wanted to love after 8 I wanted to go a couple of times a month especially as Cjs used to only open fortnightly for fun for all nights and it wasn't on my weekend off most times but I could attend after 8 every weekend I think I gave it a good try over the three nights we went. And the best night we had was at best ok where as Cjs is consistently fabulous and we can't believe how much better the new club is compared to the old one and it was a great night as well but it didn't feel like a club then just a great house party but now it feels like a great club with facilities to rival most clubs down south "

Ok I will quote you "classier much bigger and cleaner looking I'm sure anyone who has been to both would agree " this is what I was pointing to but I am sure you already know this.

Up until 6 months ago I used to help out at the after eight club and remember well your first visit as I was the person that gave you the guide and I must have been missing on your next 2 visits. Since your visit to the club there has been alot of work done to the after eight club, improving rooms etc so it might be a tad unfair and out of date your assessment on it.

We have friends who attend both and who enjoy both be it for similar or different reasons and we have been invited to cjs by friends that at some point we'd hoped to do as we have heard great things all be it the teething problems it has had which any new venue would.

I have no problem with people promoting a venue they attend and I hope it goes from strength to strength but Scotland needs more clubs than it currently has and would hope fellow swingers who attend clubs would try and show support for the clubs in ways to improve etc

D

» Add a new message to this topic