FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > WHAT MAKES U THINK A PERSON IS GOOD IN BED

WHAT MAKES U THINK A PERSON IS GOOD IN BED

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

DO you ever look at someone on here or in general life and think they will be good in bed, whether, amazing or just pure filth ? ( Remember, we all have our own perspective of good in bed.)

or you ever look at some and think, no they won't be.

I'm sure I get tons looking at me and thinking, naw, he'll be rubbish !!!

Just Asking Like

XX Peter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I don't think by looking at someone they would be good in bed as such. But rather they look like fun and I would like to find out how good they are in bed xxxxx

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm amazing in bed. Can sleep for hours.

Private messages welcomed for the chance to experience this mind-blowing nocturnal phenomenon.

NOTE: Please bear in mind I can't get back to all of you, and there are only 365 nights in a year. Thank you for your understanding.

yeah yeah, I think someone stealing the post for themselves.

Every guy thinks they are amazing in bed but it's not asking for that, its asking for your view of someone when you look at them.

From a very, very experienced guy on fab I think most people will have their view of you when you put details like that on a post, enough said, lol

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I do that.

I think you can tell by their confidence, the way they hold theirselves and the way they move, just in everyday life or even in pictures.

If they are ridged, self conscious or put theirselves down too much then they aren't going to feel comfortable enough to let go in the bedroom.

This is obviously my own opinion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do that.

I think you can tell by their confidence, the way they hold theirselves and the way they move, just in everyday life or even in pictures.

If they are ridged, self conscious or put theirselves down too much then they aren't going to feel comfortable enough to let go in the bedroom.

This is obviously my own opinion. "

An opinion I agree with.

One man's treasure is another mans trash.

I've never looked at anyone and thought I bet they would be great in bed.

It's all about the connection when you get into that situation that determines how good it will be. The sex is only as good as the one you are with.

There will be times I've been rubbish and other times less so.

so true except some people who put themselves down can blow your mind as well. Its everything how they hold themselves, confidence, even their walk, stance, everything can matter but only a couple of things are enough to think you know. Sometimes these people tease and they are not meaning to do it.

I admit to looking at some guy's pics and thinking 'yum, he looks like fun' sometimes if I've got the chance to find out I've been right and sometimes I've sadly been wrong. Vice versa if I've looked and not been overly keen.

As you've said it depends what you class as good in bed. We all have different perspectives Mrs

"Sometimes these people tease and they are not meaning to do it.

"

When I say 'Tease' I mean it in a way they look, hold themselves and its a tease that we naturally enjoy and its feel good that way when we look at them, not a forced way when people are trying to tease you.

if you understand what I mean then you know that person would be an amazing fuck

When I need to ask them to stop. Believe me that Dosnt happen often. When a man can make come before them. Again don't happen often.

Leave me shaking is a good sign.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

When you don't want the meet to end and your gagging for the next meet before the one your on has ended?

"When you don't want the meet to end and your gagging for the next meet before the one your on has ended? "

lol the two above, I understand all that but I'm not talking about actual meets its just looking at the person, could be from the pics or even when your out in a social or at clubs or even someone in the Asda shop who is buying Cucumbers or Bananas, (had to put that bit in).

feck I bet there's people you wouldn't think are good but can actually blow your mind

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"When you don't want the meet to end and your gagging for the next meet before the one your on has ended?

lol the two above, I understand all that but I'm not talking about actual meets its just looking at the person, could be from the pics or even when your out in a social or at clubs or even someone in the Asda shop who is buying Cucumbers or Bananas, (had to put that bit in).

feck I bet there's people you wouldn't think are good but can actually blow your mind

"

so your talking before a meet?

If that's the case I don't think you can tell.

I'm sure most of us have had a meet with someone we thought would blow our minds but they didn't and others who we thought would be an okay turned to to be amazing.

It's all trial and error I'm afraid.

But remember it takes two people to make a good meet an amazing meet

"When you don't want the meet to end and your gagging for the next meet before the one your on has ended?

so your talking before a meet?

If that's the case I don't think you can tell.

I'm sure most of us have had a meet with someone we thought would blow our minds but they didn't and others who we thought would be an okay turned to to be amazing.

It's all trial and error I'm afraid.

But remember it takes two people to make a good meet an amazing meet

"

yip a look before a meet.

yes it takes two to be amazing in bed but even if im shite, lol, (heaven forbid), that person might be fantastic whoever they are with, they might just not enjoy themselves so you wouldn't get the full essence of the person lol.

then again, I hardly meet, so I never get that far

Glasgow

"yeah yeah, I think someone stealing the post for themselves.

Every guy thinks they are amazing in bed but it's not asking for that, its asking for your view of someone when you look at them.

From a very, very experienced guy on fab I think most people will have their view of you when you put details like that on a post, enough said, lol

"

I'm sorry you feel the forums can't be used for a bit of lightheartedness, OP.

Surely a "very very experienced" guy on Fab would know that there is a degree of levity in almost all forum threads...

Never looked at a woman & thought she'd be good in bed, becuase in my experience its me that has to do all the work, so when it comes to foreplay & shaggin its all down to me. Just in my own experience.

Have looked at a woman & thought she'll be good at sookin cock, depending on whether or not she has nice lips

I have for a couple on hear after perusing photo.s and reading profiles.thought holy hell bet they excellent in bed.The only problem with that is.If I did take them to bed if the reality is worse than the fantasy I would be gutted..so it stays a fantasy

Personally ....

I think to a certain degree you canlook at someone and thing ..Phwooaaarr.

I think the enticement in liasing in chat would enhance that..

But for me ...

I dont really care too much wether shes good in bed or not...Its the full package for me.

I dont think after a meet that was good bad or indifferent.

I think it lies with the connection ..

In regards to perusing someone..i think there is a factor of excitement ....maybe not think "oh bet shes great in bed "

Im feckin hopeless in bed ....my patter isnt that bad tho lol

Surely a "very very experienced" guy on Fab would know that there is a degree of levity in almost all forum threads...

"

I'm sorry, it wasn't, just make up your own thread if you feel that much that people should be told that your amazing in bed.

Yeah this very, very experienced guy had to reply.

As I said it makes people view you in a way you might not have wanted or like but you've now did it again. but hey hoe, keep up the good work

People look at me and think I'm a dirty bitch... Little do they know

"People look at me and think I'm a dirty bitch... Little do they know "

pmsl, love ya loads.

if I didn't have you as my older sista for advice, I would have left long ago

xx peter

Glasgow

I'm sorry, it wasn't, just make up your own thread if you feel that much that people should be told that your amazing in bed.

As I said it makes people view you in a way you might not have wanted or like but you've now did it again. but hey hoe, keep up the good work

"

Or maybe Peter, you ought to stop posting threads if you are going to get so bent out of shape at the replies people put on them?

I'm more than happy with the way I'm viewed on here thank you, but then you'd know best, given that you tell us you are "very, very experienced".

I simply cannot argue with that! No sir.

Consider me well and truly told off...

looking at Dwayne Johnstone yeah I would think he would be good in the bedroom and throw you around a fair bit.

" DO you ever look at someone on here or in general life and think they will be good in bed, whether, amazing or just pure filth ? ( Remember, we all have our own perspective of good in bed.)

or you ever look at some and think, no they won't be.

I'm sure I get tons looking at me and thinking, naw, he'll be rubbish !!!

Just Asking Like

XX Peter

"

I think it is quite natural to think whether someone would be in good bed or not. We are after all mammals albeit highly evolved (well most of us), and in nature, it's a case of 1) can you kill it, 2)can you eat it, 3) can you shag it.

In my experience how you think people might be in bed is often not how they actually are!!!

Somebody who is attentive, unselfish, willing to go with the flow...all make the experience better for me.

"looking at Dwayne Johnstone yeah I would think he would be good in the bedroom and throw you around a fair bit. "
if you mean the rock, its johnson. sorry lol

"I'm amazing in bed. Can sleep for hours.

"

Hahaha brilliant

I've done this in the past...I was proved wrong! Looks aren't everything apparently.

Have had amazing meets with a guy who pretty much talked me into bed. Definitely not my 'type' but sexually we appear to be a good match.

I tend to fancy guys with beards and tattoos, but have only met with one. So far...

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Don't make assumptions about people on here........you'll be very surprised at just how different they can be in bed

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Private messages welcomed for the chance to experience this mind-blowing nocturnal phenomenon.

NOTE: Please bear in mind I can't get back to all of you, and there are only 365 nights in a year. Thank you for your understanding.

"

I want to book this experience.... You free 30th February

I want to book this experience.... You free 30th February "

Can I come to I really need to try this out I have insomnia and have tried everything else .

Go on help a girl out

I can verify, the boy Portland is amazing in bed, very courteous, he only farts when you go to the toilet, and almost every time wafts the covers so you don't get a full on experience when you return, as for sleeping for hours, I can also verify, he gets at least 3hrs a night, the guys a machine. As for posters who can't have a little humour in their life. Well enough said, it is Xmas after all.

Watson your a top bloke and I will not hear another word against it.

Glasgow

I'll tell you what, as it's you Miss B, I'll throw in an extra night on February 31st for free as well, deal?

**Hot water bottle and feet mitts not supplied.

Glasgow

Can I come to I really need to try this out I have insomnia and have tried everything else .

Go on help a girl out "

Yeah... Can we get a BOGOF Portland

Glasgow

I'll tell you what, as it's you Miss B, I'll throw in an extra night on February 31st for free as well, deal?

**Hot water bottle and feet mitts not supplied. "

Oh hang on... I'm sure the offer quoted hot water bottle... Feet mitts I can def live without

Glasgow

Go on help a girl out "

I have been known to cure insomania.

I actually think I have the power to induce narcolepsy on people. It's happened a few times when I've been talking to women and they've just completely nodded off.

Anyway on a lighter note. Miss B you look like you'd be shit hot in bed

Oh hang on... I'm sure the offer quoted hot water bottle... Feet mitts I can def live without "

Go on help a girl out

I have been known to cure insomania.

I actually think I have the power to induce narcolepsy on people. It's happened a few times when I've been talking to women and they've just completely nodded off. "

on a lighter note mate, don't you think miss B looks like she would be shit hot in bed

Glasgow

Oh hang on... I'm sure the offer quoted hot water bottle... Feet mitts I can def live without

"

Oh I am.... I can sleep for 12 hours straight

Go on help a girl out

Yeah... Can we get a BOGOF Portland "

A offer you can't refuse

Glasgow

Oh I am.... I can sleep for 12 hours straight "

No one likes a show off Miss B.

You'll upset the OP!

I think it's more to do with whether you can imagine the person doing the deed in the first place, and whether it's a nice image or a nightmare!

Most of the people I know in real life I'd not want to even imagine them undressing to do the deed let alone doing it.

In Fab Life however....

Or maybe Peter, you ought to stop posting threads if you are going to get so bent out of shape at the replies people put on them?

I'm more than happy with the way I'm viewed on here thank you, but then you'd know best, given that you tell us you are "very, very experienced".

"

pmsl, did you sit and sit and sit and then finally gave in and had to reply, lollllllllll

Glasgow

pmsl, did you sit and sit and sit and then finally gave in and had to reply, lollllllllll"

No Peter, I was just busy. Sorry that one of our lives got in the way of our tète-à-tète.

As you can see, bookings have been steady. I'll get that "experienced" badge you have conquered yet.

Ayrshire

"

I can tell you would be amazing in bed by the way your standing in your pictures.

Any spaces left to experience this mind blowing phenomenon?

Pj party at Portlands house... then we might all get to reach this 'very experienced' status

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Pj party at Portlands house... then we might all get to reach this 'very experienced' status "

Ok ur driving ...my on sie antlers will get in way x

Glasgow

I can tell you would be amazing in bed by the way your standing in your pictures.

Any spaces left to experience this mind blowing phenomenon? "

For you Fab Fem, of course.

I've Kik'd you the available evenings, feel free to book as many of them as you like.

Ayrshire

"Any spaces left to experience this mind blowing phenomenon?

For you Fab Fem, of course.

I've Kik'd you the available evenings, feel free to book as many of them as you like. "

Don't worry I will

Edinburgh

Is there any spaces left x

By *ollydimplesWoman  over a year ago

hamilton

I'd like a space to if u have any in your busy schedule portland

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"

im shit in bed BUT I do love the seductive look of fruit and veg ...just saying like

im shit in bed BUT I do love the seductive look of fruit and veg ...just saying like "

Qne Banana ,,Two Banana Three Banana Four ?

Edinburgh

I am rubbish at doing it tho perhaps u can teach me xxx

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

im shit in bed BUT I do love the seductive look of fruit and veg ...just saying like

Qne Banana ,,Two Banana Three Banana Four ?

"

ohhhh just the one ,I ain't greedy you no lol

bananas, wow

wonder how they can be used

pmsl, did you sit and sit and sit and then finally gave in and had to reply, lollllllllll

No Peter, I was just busy. Sorry that one of our lives got in the way of our tète-à-tète.

As you can see, bookings have been steady. I'll get that "experienced" badge you have conquered yet. "

haha class portland lol can i book mrs in too could do with a night off

By *arried adventurers!Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

"looking at Dwayne Johnstone yeah I would think he would be good in the bedroom and throw you around a fair bit. "

Oh I totally agree!

I know i like to go on anout channing tatum alot ... But whrn you see him and the other dancers move like that in magic mike you just KNOW they are good in bed !

Now where can i find me some real life male strippers with awesome moves!!

You can only determine by "proofs in the pudding"

Every meet is different but usually confidence will win through, not arrogance.

Ffs orsey if ye wanted advice ye should a just asked fugy lol

"Ffs orsey if ye wanted advice ye should a just asked fugy lol "

I did and he said ask his mammy, but I couldn't find her on ma bed, think she was in the toilet, again

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Appearances can be very deceptive.

» Add a new message to this topic