FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I know you...

I know you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had an I know you message . And he obviously did as he knew my real name.

I don't really care who he is as I'm not interested so I've blocked.

However my question is what do you do in these situations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Just had an I know you message . And he obviously did as he knew my real name.

However my question is what do you do in these situations? "

to my mind he should have told you who he was to show no malice is intended not much you can do

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Ignore and move on, not worth my time

However my question is what do you do in these situations? to my mind he should have told you who he was to show no malice is intended not much you can do "

Apparently he would if I flashed my boobs lol

Of course the answer was no and I blocked. Poor wee scone the lengths he was prepared to go to

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Never had it thankfully . Block and hope there not daft enough to do anything else . Probably thinks he's got a right to meet you now bad manners to hide behind there profile or did you guess who they were ?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

However my question is what do you do in these situations? to my mind he should have told you who he was to show no malice is intended not much you can do

Apparently he would if I flashed my boobs lol

Of course the answer was no and I blocked. Poor wee scone the lengths he was prepared to go to "

this could be considered a crime perhaps this guy should think before his dick does

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It's never happened to me yet. If it does I will probably worry myself sick for a day then after that think, who actually cares what's the worst that could happen

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

The worst that happened to us was a guy recognising me from work and posting my work address in his status update for half an hour.

I'd never seen him before, no idea who he was.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He is on here for the same reason.

"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" and probably has more to hide from someone than you.

Happy days jog on!

I've had absolute fannys posting my name in the chat room.. I've no idea how they know it so it creeps me out for a bit. Then get idiots messaging me on Facebook because of it, had to change my name it's got that bad..

Gosh you've all had some pretty awful experiences. There really are some sad and pathetic people out there x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes there is.

Now you have blocked him he will probably create multiple profiles to try and talk to you.

Just forget the troll lol

"Yes there is.

Now you have blocked him he will probably create multiple profiles to try and talk to you.

Just forget the troll lol"

I'm really not interesting enough to warrant someone going to all that hassle though lol

Did he actually know you or was he just singing a beautiful south song

Well he knew my name..

Or Barry Manilow

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I once did years ago when I was young! Lol .....

I thought at the time it was one of my neighbours...

I appear to have quite the original face (not sure if that is a good or a bad thing) as i have been recognised a few times ... Or maybe i just know alot of kinky people lol

Either way i dont let it bother me mostly and a few i am happy to chat be ause you are both here for the same reason

What does get to me is the ones like the OP has encountered who will proudly tell you they know you but then point blank refuse to say how or who they are ... Pisses me off because your no longer on an even footing so i just block them and tell them where to go

"He is on here for the same reason.

"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" and probably has more to hide from someone than you.

Happy days jog on! "

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"It's never happened to me yet. If it does I will probably worry myself sick for a day then after that think, who actually cares what's the worst that could happen "

This. My bf has recognised someone that's going to CJ's on sat. I don't actualy know them but we've figured that if we're there and they are also there does it really matter as it's obvious were both thete for the same thing.

I would prefer to keep all this a secret but since I plan to be a lot more active in the new year I am bound to get found out sooner or later xxxxx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Never happened to me ,,, my problem is my cars more recognisable than me so going anywhere dressed is scary xxx

By *elledegoreCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Has happened more than a few times now with me vampira here made all my face pictures friends only now but I have a lot of ink that's easily recognised , just have to live with it lol x

Someone said this to me the other day and also that they were going to tell folk, to the reply of crack on son cause your doing the exact same thing as me

"Someone said this to me the other day and also that they were going to tell folk, to the reply of crack on son cause your doing the exact same thing as me "

Had the exact same though wouldn't tell me who they were and knew my name and family etc. Ended up just blocking. Think some say it just for a reaction so you'll message back.

I've recognised people from newsfeed etc I know from my own circle of friends and have just blocked, wouldn't ever message to say I know you.

"Someone said this to me the other day and also that they were going to tell folk, to the reply of crack on son cause your doing the exact same thing as me

Had the exact same though wouldn't tell me who they were and knew my name and family etc. Ended up just blocking. Think some say it just for a reaction so you'll message back.

I've recognised people from newsfeed etc I know from my own circle of friends and have just blocked, wouldn't ever message to say I know you. "

It just shows you the immaturity of some folk on here and makes you question them by asking should you be on an adult site.

Had it twice before, two guys or possibly the same guy each time tried to threaten me with telling everyone I'm on here & showing my pics unless I met them, 1st time I deleted my profile, 2nd time a didn't care as I decided to let everyone know I'm on here anyway

I have been recognized three times. And I have recognized someone myself once. Sadly it has never translated to a meet. but it hasn't been too tragic either.

By *elledegoreCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Everyone that said they recognised me has been nice thank goodness , can't believe some people would be so malicious get them banned from here x

What freaks me out is when I attended socials etc. People recognize me right away. Even though I don't have any face photos public. Really amazes me.

My next door neighbour was on here. I told him who I was. He was horrified. But he did have his face photo public. Shows you don't know who your talking to.

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

We have been to 2 socials over the years where we have known people and we worked with them as well but we all just laughed about it after the inital OMG lol. Mrs K

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Ive got some clown of a female who's messaged me a couple of times on 2 different profiles, claiming to know who I am....

I'm happy to say she's barking up the wrong tree and is wrong so I'm not fussed too much. But I do think she's a poisonous little arsehole to be messaging someone and hassling them about it.

The ironic thing that does make me giggle is I know the guy who she thinks I am

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

I've had this happen to me a couple of times.

Once it was awesome and we ended up having some of the best sex.

Another I didn't really know them but they knew who I was.

At first I was a bit pissed at a social event when he came over and acted like we were best buds. But he calmed down and backed off after a word.

I don't mind people saying hi I recognise you but they should have face picture and how they know me with the message. Otherwise it's rude at best and creepy at worst.

Never happened and it might freak me out but I'm single... only people they can hurt is my parents and they aren't easily shocked.

Sorry to those it has happened too. oo

By *abel-30Woman  over a year ago

middle of no-where

I worked in a popular local pub for years, most of the guys that are local-ish I've seen before out, more know of them than know them personally.

Would never dream of saying anything tho

"It's never happened to me yet. If it does I will probably worry myself sick for a day then after that think, who actually cares what's the worst that could happen "

Fab Fem

I dont know you. I certainly hope i do one day.

Stunning photos

By *eahWoman  over a year ago

full of numpties

I was approached at work by a colleague asking me for a verification !!!! I've now hidden everything I was so shocked and quite frankly a little bit scared especially knowing that he must have looked at my pics .

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

I would be asking them how.

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

I've not had any1 say they know me but I've not been here long if I did see someone I knew I don't think I'd even mail them at this point anyway but to see someone you know then threaten them that's basically blackmail and my guess is people like that won't be here long

By *pl_LatteCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I once bumped into a girl at CJs who recognised me from the sandwich bar she worked in the city centre, she knew me, my brother and some of my colleagues...After a few laughs we ended upstairs in the private rooms along with her husband for threesome...still friends on FAB lol

But she doesn't work there anymore so unfortunatly no more discounted sandwiches

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"I once bumped into a girl at CJs who recognised me from the sandwich bar she worked in the city centre, she knew me, my brother and some of my colleagues...After a few laughs we ended upstairs in the private rooms along with her husband for threesome...still friends on FAB lol

But she doesn't work there anymore so unfortunatly no more discounted sandwiches "

That's that's the way it should b

» Add a new message to this topic