FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CD/TV friendly restaurant

CD/TV friendly restaurant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rionycd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Looking to go 'out' in Edinburgh. Any sensible suggestions for CD friendly restaurants please?

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Cc blooms

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

You should just go wherever you fancy. My best friend is a cd, we go to different restaurants all the time n people don't really bat an eyelid. K x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Taken a few girls out for meals in Glasgow. I always ask if they're happy to and if they are then so am I.

Just normal places I would go to but I do have the Rogano as my fave.

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ive been out with a few girls and have never found any problem going to restuarants with them Yes Franco the rogano is lovely x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Any its your cash they want

"Any its your cash they want"

A bit harsh that no ?

"Ive been out with a few girls and have never found any problem going to restuarants with them Yes Franco the rogano is lovely x "

Table for 2 then

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

some folk cant say anything nice for saying something sarcastic

Even though it not my thing I would say

just be yourself hold your head up high don't be self conscious and visit any restaurant you wish to do say

..i can honestly say I have seen some right states both.male and female sitting down for meals looking like they off to local chippy so .a tv cd should really not bother anyone and if it does...fuck em...sorry for the profanity

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Even though it not my thing I would say

just be yourself hold your head up high don't be self conscious and visit any restaurant you wish to do say

..i can honestly say I have seen some right states both.male and female sitting down for meals looking like they off to local chippy so .a tv cd should really not bother anyone and if it does...fuck em...sorry for the profanity"

Twice is this the new you ?

..i can honestly say I have seen some right states both.male and female sitting down for meals looking like they off to local chippy so .a tv cd should really not bother anyone and if it does...fuck em...sorry for the profanity

Twice is this the new

you ? "

Hahah no my brother a screeming queen.yes this term offends some but he no mind so no care,and been out to restaurants with gay,tv,cd,fullon drag queens.so I don't care what folks look like as long as they make an effort to dress to the surroundings

..i can honestly say I have seen some right states both.male and female sitting down for meals looking like they off to local chippy so .a tv cd should really not bother anyone and if it does...fuck em...sorry for the profanity"

Spot on fella

By *rionycd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Thanks to all for their suggestions and words of wisdom. Will be out and about in 2016 x

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Thanks to all for their suggestions and words of wisdom. Will be out and about in 2016

Me too i hope x"

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"some folk cant say anything nice for saying something sarcastic "
its not sarcastic its simple buisness why would they throw away profit margin.as someone has said they will serve folk who dont dress up for a meal hell im guilty of it. I go out in the town and if late will pop in somewhere its not like days gone by where you dress up to the nines to eat dinner. Some high end places wont let you in without eveningwear but they dont stipulate which sex ya must wear like it or lump it its your money they want

» Add a new message to this topic