FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > kissing

kissing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently had the chance of a meet but it didn't happen because I don't like kissing, this has happened once before.

I wanted to know if this is an essential part of a meet for people or if its not a problem.

Personally I don't like kissing at all, I don't mind a peck but full on snogging especially with tongues just isn't for me, but doing it on a meet just seems weird to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

It's not weird if that's your particular choice not to kiss. Personally I love kissing in all shapes from gentle pecks to full on French kissing. I couldn't meet without kissing. In fact I could meet just to kiss??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I recently had the chance of a meet but it didn't happen because I don't like kissing, this has happened once before.

I wanted to know if this is an essential part of a meet for people or if its not a problem.

Personally I don't like kissing at all, I don't mind a peck but full on snogging especially with tongues just isn't for me, but doing it on a meet just seems weird to me."

I see within your profile that you,ve been on the site for 7 years with no verifications. The fact you clearly state you dont like kissing is off putting for women as its vital to intimacy & vital to finding out abit about the person. Your message is a quick cold shag only. Learn the ropes mate. Im not having a go just good sound advise as women love to be treated as a special individual not a piece of meat

[Removed by poster at 18/12/15 04:52:37]

"I recently had the chance of a meet but it didn't happen because I don't like kissing, this has happened once before.

Personally I don't like kissing at all, I don't mind a peck but full on snogging especially with tongues just isn't for me, but doing it on a meet just seems weird to me.

I see within your profile that you,ve been on the site for 7 years with no verifications. The fact you clearly state you dont like kissing is off putting for women as its vital to intimacy & vital to finding out abit about the person. Your message is a quick cold shag only. Learn the ropes mate. Im not having a go just good sound advise as women love to be treated as a special individual not a piece of meat"

I have 9 verifications, the women/couples I've met have left the site or blocked, if I want intimacy I'll get a girlfriend luckily the people I've met have been ok with the non kissing part & more than none have said to me 1st about not wanting to kiss.

How does kissing help anyone learn anything about someone? I thought that's what talking is for.

But cheers for the advice & making me sound like a dick for anyone who reads your comment I don't think of women as a piece of meat no idea where you pulled that one from? I just don't like kissing it doesn't appeal to me it freaks me out,

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Some people like kissing, some don't. It's a personal choice.

Personally, I like a good kisser.....a bad kisser is a turn off. But that's just me

Keep doing what's best for you and never mind anyone else

"Some people like kissing, some don't. It's a personal choice.

Personally, I like a good kisser.....a bad kisser is a turn off. But that's just me

Keep doing what's best for you and never mind anyone else "

For a wookie furry can give some sound advice

Kissing is an essential for me. I'd find it it really odd to not kiss. However no one should think less of you for your preferences.

I've no doubt you do plenty of other things though.

You should never feel like you have to do something you'd rather not or don't like

"Kissing is an essential for me. I'd find it it really odd to not kiss. However no one should think less of you for your preferences.

You should never feel like you have to do something you'd rather not or don't like "

Its early and folks giving out good advice....im off back to bed I have awoken in an alternate fab universe

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

For a wookie furry can give some sound advice "

You might not know what he says but he understands what you say never good to upset a Wookie

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

For a wookie furry can give some sound advice

You might not know what he says but he understands what you say never good to upset a Wookie "

Never a truer word spoken

Will throw my advice in.

I have a lady friend who I love kissing.i love to feel the passion when we in bed and that portrays it to me.but as a lot of posters will say it your own choice perfectly good choice for op.my Lady friend is no my girl friend nor are they any feelings of love we just both find each other attractive and kissing works for us both

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Will throw my advice in.

I have a lady friend who I love kissing.i love to feel the passion when we in bed and that portrays it to me.but as a lot of posters will say it your own choice perfectly good choice for op.my Lady friend is no my girl friend nor are they any feelings of love we just both find each other attractive and kissing works for us both"

Breaking news gasmonkey posts sensible advice you heard it here

It's already been said but it's everyone's personal choice as to what they do or don't do on a meet.

I love kissing cause it's something I'm really good at, or so I've been told, and makes the build up to sexytimes that wee bit better. I always think it's weird that people don't kiss on a meet but are happy to stick their dick in you, just odd in my opinion but we all have our dos and don'ts like I said

"Will throw my advice in.

I have a lady friend who I love kissing.i love to feel the passion when we in bed and that portrays it to me.but as a lot of posters will say it your own choice perfectly good choice for op.my Lady friend is no my girl friend nor are they any feelings of love we just both find each other attractive and kissing works for us both

Breaking news gasmonkey posts sensible advice you heard it here

"

Shhhhhh my insane persona is valuable to me

I could take it or leave it but I think it's just down to my mood.

If I want slow and passionate (which is a rare choice for me) then I'll want to kiss.

But if I want it hard and rough then I'd prefer a hand around my neck :-

Her x

I think it's a bit strange, but that's just my opinion.

I don't think I could meet anyone and have carnal knowledge without kissing as for me that's the build up that works.

However if I wouldn't kiss someone, I certainly wouldn't want to have sex with them.

That bit I find a little off the wall.

I am prepared to live and let live and if the OP finds a willing partner/partners that feel the same. Who am I to judge.

To finish off though, I think kissing is the most intimate part of any relationship, wether it be short or long term. We are all animals after all. Also it feels so so good with the right person.

By *az191000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Personally does nothing for me either I think it's more reserved to actual girlfriends

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I find it the build up to fun so for me it's essentially important as the sex it's self.

I don't get that someome wants to get so intimate with another person yet has an issue with kissing.

But again it's all down to personal choice.

I had a boyfriend years ago who never really kissed just little pecks on the lips or cheeks.. Found out years later he was actually gay lol

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"I could take it or leave it but I think it's just down to my mood.

If I want slow and passionate (which is a rare choice for me) then I'll want to kiss.

Her x"

Should I warm my hands up first? x

Definelty kissing here! Don't really understand people that think kissing is too intimate but oral and sex isn't!

"I could take it or leave it but I think it's just down to my mood.

Her x

Should I warm my hands up first? x"

Aye you can warm them up on me arse

Turned down a meet because they didn't want to kiss once that just felt to clinical to me

I've been on a couple of meets in the past were no kissing was a stipulation; that's just plain weird to me.

Each to their own but I'd rather not bother than not be able to kiss someone, as its a vital part of the act for me.

Kissing gets the juices flowing unless you like going in dry

If your not into kissing that fine everyone has preferences

What confuses us is the couples who state fem won't kiss other males during full swap. I mean you can fuck her as much as you want but kissing is a big no no just seems backwards to us

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Depends on the circumstances, but I do like to kiss. Good kissing is as much a turn on as anything else.

Thanks for all the comments, helped me alot, maybe I should try and move past it & try to get into it.

"Kissing is an essential for me. I'd find it it really odd to not kiss. However no one should think less of you for your preferences.

You should never feel like you have to do something you'd rather not or don't like "

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It isn't weird. Everyone's got there own likes and dislikes.

I would say no I couldn't meet someone without kissing but it would really depend on the situation. If it was a club meet and it just sort of happened then yeah I probably could or if it was a three way. But I couldn't prepay a meet with no kissing

Xxxxx

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

For us it's essential

Some cultures don't kiss at all, not sure which ones but like tribes and that i think.

Although i don't find it weird people don't kiss, i know i wouldn't enjoy that type of meet (having had one). Being intimate is something i really like to do and kissing, looking into eyes, talking, being stroked, all this i enjoy.

I see within your profile that you,ve been on the site for 7 years with no verifications. The fact you clearly state you dont like kissing is off putting for women as its vital to intimacy & vital to finding out abit about the person. Your message is a quick cold shag only. Learn the ropes mate. Im not having a go just good sound advise as women love to be treated as a special individual not a piece of meatI have 9 verifications, the women/couples I've met have left the site or blocked, if I want intimacy I'll get a girlfriend luckily the people I've met have been ok with the non kissing part & more than none have said to me 1st about not wanting to kiss.

How does kissing help anyone learn anything about someone? I thought that's what talking is for.

But cheers for the advice & making me sound like a dick for anyone who reads your comment I don't think of women as a piece of meat no idea where you pulled that one from? I just don't like kissing it doesn't appeal to me it freaks me out, "

Eh no i havent made you sound like a dick!! You wrote the message for everyone to read & reading everyone elses message clearly means the majority prefer kissing.

Have fun & explore the unknown

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Personally I don't like kissing at all, I don't mind a peck but full on snogging especially with tongues just isn't for me, but doing it on a meet just seems weird to me."

For me, it would seem weird not kissing on a meet!! In fact, no kissing would mean no meet!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Kissing on a meet is essential for me but I don't think it's weird that you don't want too. Each to their own

"If your not into kissing that fine everyone has preferences

What confuses us is the couples who state fem won't kiss other males during full swap. I mean you can fuck her as much as you want but kissing is a big no no just seems backwards to us"

I've never understood that either!

Kissing would always be essential for me... it's where the sparks start but as others have said -each to their own

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Pmsl no kissing if its doggy with hair pulling

"Pmsl no kissing if its doggy with hair pulling"

You could kiss my ass lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Pmsl no kissing if its doggy with hair pulling

You could kiss my ass lol "

lol ass kissing not a speciality of mine but since its crimbo

You could kiss my ass lol lol ass kissing not a speciality of mine but since its crimbo"

I'll drape some tinsel roon it

You could kiss my ass lol "

Never kissed a tree but know Someone Who Has.

if I'm had the chance of a meet and the person didn't like kissing then I know I would not take it any further, that's a fact. PMSL, now I'm imagining everyone putting on their profile that they don't kiss, DAMG

theirs kissing and theirs KISSING

st andrews

" I just don't like kissing it doesn't appeal to me it freaks me out, "

OP, if you don't mind me asking, why does kissing freak you out? It's one thing to dislike it but to say that implies a deeper issue with it.

Of course, you don't have to answer as its none of my business, I just found it an odd choice of words.

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Everyone has their own preferences....For me kissing is very important part of sex and foreplay....It really turns me on

We like kissing all part of the play for us.

"Everyone has their own preferences....For me kissing is very important part of sex and foreplay....It really turns me on "

Adore Kissing, absolute love it

Slagging time now

I could easily kiss someone all night and it would be that good that's all we would do

st andrews

"Everyone has their own preferences....For me kissing is very important part of sex and foreplay....It really turns me on

Adore Kissing, absolute love it

Slagging time now

I could easily kiss someone all night and it would be that good that's all we would do

"

Nothing wrong with that, same here

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 22/12/15 12:55:20]

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Kiss a girl not a guy x

» Add a new message to this topic