FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Women are a complex species.

Women are a complex species.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought females were hard enough to understand in the vanilla world so naively thought they would be easier to understand on here. Wrong. Even more complex. Or is it me?? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

I'll get the popcorn and cake and await the responses

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's interesting people think here might be different from the "real world". The differences between men and women are the same here, it's just that some social boundaries have been removed. It's a topic oft covered here but will always be discussed and is ever interesting

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

We're all still women at the end of the day

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"We're all still women at the end of the day "

I go back to a guy when I take my breast forms off

Ayrshire

"We're all still women at the end of the day

I go back to a guy when I take my breast forms off "

Will I turn into a guy if I remove mine?

I go back to a guy when I take my breast forms off "

Wish I could do that...

"It's interesting people think here might be different from the "real world". The differences between men and women are the same here, it's just that some social boundaries have been removed. It's a topic oft covered here but will always be discussed and is ever interesting "

I agree that that the differences are probably the same BUT... I would say females seem more complex on here than they state. Some (not all) claim they carefree and understand its live and let live but then cast up relentlessly your past or what you're up to. Just be honest.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Will I turn into a guy if I remove mine? "

only if you f**t n demand coffee

E.K . Glasgow

Will I turn into a guy if I remove mine? only if you f**t n demand coffee"

And burp

"It's interesting people think here might be different from the "real world". The differences between men and women are the same here, it's just that some social boundaries have been removed. It's a topic oft covered here but will always be discussed and is ever interesting

I agree that that the differences are probably the same BUT... I would say females seem more complex on here than they state. Some (not all) claim they carefree and understand its live and let live but then cast up relentlessly your past or what you're up to. Just be honest. "

I can't comment on how men find women here of course... but think behaviour patterns are similar to the non swinging world. Good and bad behaviour is there for both... what is interesting is the differences that develop once you remove the sexual boundaries... we all know what they are... men who are pushy and think it's dial a shag from the female point of view and from the males it's women who are arrogant... it's age old and won't change any time soon - vive la difference

coatbridge

On the ops subject I think a big part of the problem is guys mostly join thinking they will be batting woman off left right and centre there is zero diffrence between a fem on fab and one in asda

"On the ops subject I think a big part of the problem is guys mostly join thinking they will be batting woman off left right and centre there is zero diffrence between a fem on fab and one in asda"

Agreed

E.K . Glasgow

"On the ops subject I think a big part of the problem is guys mostly join thinking they will be batting woman off left right and centre there is zero diffrence between a fem on fab and one in asda. ( other supermarkets are available )

Agreed "

"It's interesting people think here might be different from the "real world". The differences between men and women are the same here, it's just that some social boundaries have been removed. It's a topic oft covered here but will always be discussed and is ever interesting

I agree that that the differences are probably the same BUT... I would say females seem more complex on here than they state. Some (not all) claim they carefree and understand its live and let live but then cast up relentlessly your past or what you're up to. Just be honest.

I can't comment on how men find women here of course... but think behaviour patterns are similar to the non swinging world. Good and bad behaviour is there for both... what is interesting is the differences that develop once you remove the sexual boundaries... we all know what they are... men who are pushy and think it's dial a shag from the female point of view and from the males it's women who are arrogant... it's age old and won't change any time soon - vive la difference "

I don't think females are arrogant. It just baffles me that they can say openly I'm meeting him on Fri and him on Sat but free Sun or Mon if you want but if a guy said the same in return then a female would probably bin contact or block someone. I just don't get the difference in molars yet the same judgemental approach is applied when roles are reversed.

coatbridge

"On the ops subject I think a big part of the problem is guys mostly join thinking they will be batting woman off left right and centre there is zero diffrence between a fem on fab and one in asda

Agreed "

lol on the reverse side alot of fems start to believe the false hype they read

I don't think it's more complex however there is more involved because you are trying to get straight to the good stuff! Damm !

"On the ops subject I think a big part of the problem is guys mostly join thinking they will be batting woman off left right and centre there is zero diffrence between a fem on fab and one in asda"

Disagree. Women in Asda wouldn't say I'll sleep with him him and him and you can deal with it as its Asda!! Then in the next breath criticise a guy who's doing the same but all of a sudden Asda isn't a legitimate excuse.

coatbridge

"On the ops subject I think a big part of the problem is guys mostly join thinking they will be batting woman off left right and centre there is zero diffrence between a fem on fab and one in asda

Disagree. Women in Asda wouldn't say I'll sleep with him him and him and you can deal with it as its Asda!! Then in the next breath criticise a guy who's doing the same but all of a sudden Asda isn't a legitimate excuse. "

how do you know they wouldnt say this. You form your own perceptions of what folk are fems on fab go to asdas you behave diffrent as your perception of fab is diffrent. Simple fact is its no diffrent I know plenty of wild woman who are not on fab or any other site

Disagree. Women in Asda wouldn't say I'll sleep with him him and him and you can deal with it as its Asda!! Then in the next breath criticise a guy who's doing the same but all of a sudden Asda isn't a legitimate excuse. how do you know they wouldnt say this. You form your own perceptions of what folk are fems on fab go to asdas you behave diffrent as your perception of fab is diffrent. Simple fact is its no diffrent I know plenty of wild woman who are not on fab or any other site"

I'm not disagreeing with that. Im saying it's almost one rule for females yet anothe for guys. Girls sleeping with multiple folk they hey, it's fab. Guys sleeping with Multiple folk they all of a sudden they are players or liars. Why??

coatbridge

Disagree. Women in Asda wouldn't say I'll sleep with him him and him and you can deal with it as its Asda!! Then in the next breath criticise a guy who's doing the same but all of a sudden Asda isn't a legitimate excuse. how do you know they wouldnt say this. You form your own perceptions of what folk are fems on fab go to asdas you behave diffrent as your perception of fab is diffrent. Simple fact is its no diffrent I know plenty of wild woman who are not on fab or any other site

I'm not disagreeing with that. Im saying it's almost one rule for females yet anothe for guys. Girls sleeping with multiple folk they hey, it's fab. Guys sleeping with Multiple folk they all of a sudden they are players or liars. Why?? "

I dont think it is although statistically there are maybe 10 times as many guys on fab and sadly thats ten times as many players and liars. so fems have to be even more guarded as they get ten times as much nonsense flung their way. Also like it or lump it on _ab fems are the rulers as most will jump through hoops to get in their favour

Disagree. Women in Asda wouldn't say I'll sleep with him him and him and you can deal with it as its Asda!! Then in the next breath criticise a guy who's doing the same but all of a sudden Asda isn't a legitimate excuse. how do you know they wouldnt say this. You form your own perceptions of what folk are fems on fab go to asdas you behave diffrent as your perception of fab is diffrent. Simple fact is its no diffrent I know plenty of wild woman who are not on fab or any other site

I'm not disagreeing with that. Im saying it's almost one rule for females yet anothe for guys. Girls sleeping with multiple folk they hey, it's fab. Guys sleeping with Multiple folk they all of a sudden they are players or liars. Why?? I dont think it is although statistically there are maybe 10 times as many guys on fab and sadly thats ten times as many players and liars. so fems have to be even more guarded as they get ten times as much nonsense flung their way. Also like it or lump it on _ab fems are the rulers as most will jump through hoops to get in their favour "

Correct. That's my point. Like it or lump it. Females treat guys with contempt as they know the next offer is only minutes away. I agree that females are the rulers on here but that's why I'm saying they are even harder to understand than in "vanilla" life.

I'm not disagreeing with that. Im saying it's almost one rule for females yet anothe for guys. Girls sleeping with multiple folk they hey, it's fab. Guys sleeping with Multiple folk they all of a sudden they are players or liars. Why?? "

Makes a change from the male stud/ female slut camps in vanilla land ... The predjudice and double standard goes both ways

coatbridge

So only converse with those you believe act correctly its not gonna change its been the same since time imemorium

I'm not disagreeing with that. Im saying it's almost one rule for females yet anothe for guys. Girls sleeping with multiple folk they hey, it's fab. Guys sleeping with Multiple folk they all of a sudden they are players or liars. Why??

Makes a change from the male stud/ female slut camps in vanilla land ... The predjudice and double standard goes both ways "

True. Good point. I'm certainly not of that ilk but 100% get what you're saying.

I'm doomed I'm a woman on fab who also shops in Asda. I don't treat men with contempt. Well not unless they are deserving of it.

I think there may be a slight double standard with the ability to meet often. However not always.

I think it's more likely that some women would be put off as they feel some need to compare to others. It's not really a judgement on behaviour it's more a reflection of themselves or some insecurities.

I also don't think we are all some complacent to think it's easy on here either.

I'm not looking for 'meets' however I can honestly say if I was it would not be easy.

Yes, I could have a different bloke every day if I wasn't fussy. However I am. Most people on here are and rightly so.

To go back to the Asda comparison for a minute.. you wouldn't want the bashed bread cos it's easy . You'd want the fresh stuff that means you might have to look further along the shelf.

We aren't desperate

Women are arseholes, the end.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Firstly women are no different here than to anywhere else .You get the gems and you get the basket cases .Secondly alot of the time we don't even understand ourselves !Don't try and work us out as you never will ..but that's part of our appeal lol .

If you are open about meeting others and not being exclusive,they have NO say in what you do . I am assuming that you aren't cancelling a meet with them to see someone else. That's happened to me and i just ended things there . Although this is NSA I still exspect some respect . I would not be exspecting a guy not to be seeing anyone else here and visa versa ! If a guy had any issues about me seeing anyone else then red flag goes up!! You only have yourself to answer to, so just step away from the bunny boilers and ones that have to mark their teritory lol .Plenty of normal ladies on here honestly!!x

Disagree. Women in Asda wouldn't say I'll sleep with him him and him and you can deal with it as its Asda!! Then in the next breath criticise a guy who's doing the same but all of a sudden Asda isn't a legitimate excuse. "

Crap mate as ive shagged on numerous occasions lets say supermarket specials workers.

If your unhappy with women then swing the opposite way

Ayrshire

Will I turn into a guy if I remove mine? only if you f**t n demand coffee

And burp "

Sounds like me already you two

Why would you be called a liar? If you being honest and open with the person??

By *urlyshirleyCouple  over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"Correct. That's my point. Like it or lump it. Females treat guys with contempt as they know the next offer is only minutes away. I agree that females are the rulers on here but that's why I'm saying they are even harder to understand than in "vanilla" life. "

Sounds like you're talking a relationship that has gone into new territory and are with a woman who is possessive of you but still claiming her freedom. That IS real life, pal. Not Fab, that was just how you met.

By *urlyshirleyCouple  over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"Firstly women are no different here than to anywhere else .You get the gems and you get the basket cases .Secondly alot of the time we don't even understand ourselves !Don't try and work us out as you never will ..but that's part of our appeal lol .

If you are open about meeting others and not being exclusive,they have NO say in what you do . I am assuming that you aren't cancelling a meet with them to see someone else. That's happened to me and i just ended things there . Although this is NSA I still exspect some respect . I would not be exspecting a guy not to be seeing anyone else here and visa versa ! If a guy had any issues about me seeing anyone else then red flag goes up!! You only have yourself to answer to, so just step away from the bunny boilers and ones that have to mark their teritory lol .Plenty of normal ladies on here honestly!!x"

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Firstly women are no different here than to anywhere else .You get the gems and you get the basket cases .Secondly alot of the time we don't even understand ourselves !Don't try and work us out as you never will ..but that's part of our appeal lol .

If you are open about meeting others and not being exclusive,they have NO say in what you do . I am assuming that you aren't cancelling a meet with them to see someone else. That's happened to me and i just ended things there . Although this is NSA I still exspect some respect . I would not be exspecting a guy not to be seeing anyone else here and visa versa ! If a guy had any issues about me seeing anyone else then red flag goes up!! You only have yourself to answer to, so just step away from the bunny boilers and ones that have to mark their teritory lol .Plenty of normal ladies on here honestly!!x"

Very much this

Men are from Mars and ladies Venus xx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

But when we look at our home page and it is full of status updates showing so much lack of disrespect for the women on here, or even getting messages accusing us of being hookers etc it is no wonder a lot of men struggle on here

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I like most of the ladies on here but I'll never figure them out completely.

However, a bit of respect goes a long way and means you don't need to work them out completely

Just enough for hugs, kisses and cakes

Agreed "

Yip X

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

We're only complex because our brains are in our heads where mens are in there cocks. Lol

Just kidding guys xxxx

Falkirk

"We're only complex because our brains are in our heads where mens are in there cocks. Lol

Just kidding guys xxxx"

Ahem....not all.....some are in their ass and others in their stomachs

Ayrshire

"We're only complex because our brains are in our heads where mens are in there cocks. Lol

Just kidding guys xxxx

Ahem....not all.....some are in their ass and others in their stomachs "

Where would yours be lol xxxx

Falkirk

Just kidding guys xxxx

Where would yours be lol xxxx"

Despite what some might say.......

None of the above

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/12/15 13:01:58]

E.K . Glasgow

Just kidding guys xxxx

None of the above "

Pirate Steve put them in Davy Jonses locker

Ayrshire

Just kidding guys xxxx

None of the above "

I'd agree with that xxxxx

Falkirk

Just kidding guys xxxx

None of the above

Pirate Steve put them in Davy Jonses locker "

Along with the pictures of his pandas

Falkirk

Just kidding guys xxxx

None of the above

I'd agree with that xxxxx"

Why Thankyou

"I thought females were hard enough to understand in the vanilla world so naively thought they would be easier to understand on here. Wrong. Even more complex. Or is it me?? Lol "

Naw ....Your right .

Full a Drama Queens .....lolol

"I thought females were hard enough to understand in the vanilla world so naively thought they would be easier to understand on here. Wrong. Even more complex. Or is it me?? Lol

Naw ....Your right .

"

And that's just the blokes x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Agreed

Yip X "

Agree with above.

Not at all. What ever you want to know

Ask ?? No messing about with me. Spade is a spade.

"I thought females were hard enough to understand in the vanilla world so naively thought they would be easier to understand on here. Wrong. Even more complex. Or is it me?? Lol

Naw ....Your right .

And that's just the blokes x"

Definitely the blokes!

Lost the plot with all these responses but think the jist of it is you all agree with me. KIDDING. Happy Saturday peeps. Love and sunshine. x

Men are just as fucked up in the head at times!! Just take the good with the bad.

"Men are just as fucked up in the head at times!! Just take the good with the bad.

"

I don't doubt that. But as a sane chap then it just annoys you.

Pandora's!!

"Pandora's!!"

You aint alone. Very complex. Ive been chatting to a few females in the past, chat going great, pics warmly recieved, good banter and feedback...then just get dingied :s wtf lol

"You aint alone. Very complex. Ive been chatting to a few females in the past, chat going great, pics warmly recieved, good banter and feedback...then just get dingied :s wtf lol"

I feel your pain. And they say guys are time wasters.

Time wasting is when you take your time to get ready making sure you look nice getting all excited to meet someone you get there and they fall asleep on you

"Time wasting is when you take your time to get ready making sure you look nice getting all excited to meet someone you get there and they fall asleep on you "

Hahaha that deserves a slap and no 2nd chances what a twat if your to tired to meet then cancel

» Add a new message to this topic