FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Three date rule

Three date rule

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So does anyone here follow the three date rule? I follow the three date rule, I was curious as to what women thought of it or are they aware of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does that mean if you don't get a shag on the 3rd date there is no 4th date

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So does anyone here follow the three date rule? I follow the three date rule, I was curious as to what women thought of it or are they aware of it?"
whas the three date rule ?

"Does that mean if you don't get a shag on the 3rd date there is no 4th date "

yeah thats it

"Does that mean if you don't get a shag on the 3rd date there is no 4th date

yeah thats it "

Seems a bit shallow ..so if a girl needs a bit more time she's no chance if she doesn't give out after three dates she's dumped even if you really liked her ?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I'm a first date kinda girl..

"yeah thats it Seems a bit shallow ..so if a girl needs a bit more time she's no chance if she doesn't give out after three dates she's dumped even if you really liked her ?"

I can see it can seem like that but for me this is 2015 not 1915 and sex is nothing to be frightened of, so if someone is attracted enough that we get the third date then why not have sex. if we don't it signals to me that they aren't really into me.

I could have worded that a bit better i just tend to think that the fact of the matter is that the strongest, most intensely romantic relationships often start the most passionately.

"I could have worded that a bit better i just tend to think that the fact of the matter is that the strongest, most intensely romantic relationships often start the most passionately."
yeah and some are slow burners building to a heatwave because more time has been spent getting to know each other.

And yes it is 2015 altho what that has to do with anything I don't know

By *arymore1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its a swingers site, if you have a second date it's a sex date, that assumes you are talking about fab dates of course

Nah talking of offline dates

"I could have worded that a bit better i just tend to think that the fact of the matter is that the strongest, most intensely romantic relationships often start the most passionately.yeah and some are slow burners building to a heatwave because more time has been spent getting to know each other.

And yes it is 2015 altho what that has to do with anything I don't know "

1915 folks where more conservative about sex. religious organisations saying it was a sin etc

Yes Date 1 coffee and a chat

All subsequent meets are for NSA sex

Ooh unless you mean that vanilla shite that ordinary people get up to

Doesn't exist anymore with my generation tbh most people when a was growing up were shaggin before we knew what each others names were.

But I have heard of the 3date rule & I thought that was a normal thing between adults mostly Americans though.

Don't know anything about dates though haven't dated since I was a teenager

By *arymore1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nah talking of offline dates "

Yeah, I would go with three dates then, assuming we are talking mature adults, I think most people would know from the first date but would maybe hold back

As a retired door steward the 3 date thing never applied it was usually "I'll suck your dick if you let me in "

Usually after I'd knocked them back for being under age

Didn't even know there was such a thing. Dated when I was younger and didn't have sex for months. We're together about 10 years. Have since separated and not looking to date. Wouldn't have a clue about dating these days. Thank goodness for Fab!

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

OPs approach is a little shallow in my opinion.

Dating is about getting to know someone...enjoying their company and doing silly little things together. Sex isnt always on everyones mind ( yes this is a swingers site) but if you want sex...why date people in the conventional sense??

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

You would be buggered if you were dating me. The last person I dated they had to wait a month and several dates before I even considered sleeping with them.

You could be missing out on some lovely women just because your so desperate for sex

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Could be worse.... How about the Pattie rule (millionaire matchmaker)... No sex before monogamy!!!! Were does that leave a swinger

"yeah thats it Seems a bit shallow ..so if a girl needs a bit more time she's no chance if she doesn't give out after three dates she's dumped even if you really liked her ?

I can see it can seem like that but for me this is 2015 not 1915 and sex is nothing to be frightened of, so if someone is attracted enough that we get the third date then why not have sex. if we don't it signals to me that they aren't really into me."

I've spotted a flaw in your statement, if she's not really into you I dont think you'll be getting a second never mind a third date, not unless she's just wanting to really make sure she's really not into you

"I'm a first date kinda girl.. "

Why does that not surprise me lol

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Personally I thing having a line where if u havnt had sex b4 this time of dating then no next date is the silliest thing I've heard seems a bit bizarre especially how there's kind of 2 types of dating normal dateing and sex dateing and I've not looked at your profile and I'm not going to but I assume your about 20 and not much experience in dateing

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"So does anyone here follow the three date rule? I follow the three date rule, I was curious as to what women thought of it or are they aware of it?"

And how is this ...they put out on the 3rd date rule working for you exactly ??

I think in the real world if I was brave enough to start dating, there would be a lot more than 3 dates before sex.

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"I think in the real world if I was brave enough to start dating, there would be a lot more than 3 dates before sex. "

Totally agree my ex I think it was about 3 months b4 we had sex then we were together 10 years

The three date rule - it's just a saying that states 'most' new couples usually sleep together by/on the 3rd date, or that you know whether you're really compatible or not by the 3rd date.

If you really fancy each other, you'd not want to wait beyond 3 dates?

Myself and my OH were gagging for each other on date one - but I held out til date 3. Just

"I'm a first date kinda girl..

Why does that not surprise me lol "

Shut up you.

In my experience of dating conventionally last few years I would say 3,2,1 date rule does apply. I've never got to a fourth date without some jiggy jiggy ....

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If a guy was living his life by such a rule and was this bothered by conforming to such rules then id be happy for him to pass me by.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

The 3 date rule says more about those who adhere to it than the folk they meet

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

3 dates, fuck that...

I expect to be balls deep after 30 mins

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Are you talking fab life or personal life here?

Using the word 'date' would mean personal life to me. There would be no rule for me - Dating is just that - time spent together to get to know someone well enough to take the next step towards intimacy.

On here - a 'meet' - most people would get the feeling after one 'social' meet if they were the type to want to shag each others brains out

(Mr)

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

"The 3 date rule says more about those who adhere to it than the folk they meet"

"So does anyone here follow the three date rule? I follow the three date rule, I was curious as to what women thought of it or are they aware of it?

Are you talking fab life or personal life here?

Using the word 'date' would mean personal life to me. There would be no rule for me - Dating is just that - time spent together to get to know someone well enough to take the next step towards intimacy.

On here - a 'meet' - most people would get the feeling after one 'social' meet if they were the type to want to shag each others brains out

(Mr)"

Real dating in our case - we met before being on fab.

We don't do socials/dates with any of our meets. That's not what fab is about for us.

» Add a new message to this topic