FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Not meeting just now...

Not meeting just now...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Said no guy. EVER.

What's that not meeting all about? Why you even on a site like this if you're "not meeting". Especially when you then complain about guys trying to meet you. On a sex site. Imagine that??? #confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Maybe they need a rest but stay on to keep in touch with friends and folk they've met before so when there ready to meet again their not starting from scratch . Some folk have given up the swinging scene though still attend socials to keep in touch .

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Some people use the site for staying in touch with friends.

Others may not be meeting at the moment for personal reasons, e.g perhaps they've been unwell or have too much going on.

Most will put on their profile that they're not meeting, so as not to waste anyone's time.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that people can use the site however they damn well please.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Why MUST people meet. Maybe they are taking time out. Maybe they have issues that need dealing with or maybe they just don't want any single guys messaging them asking for meets.

Whatever the reason it has nothing to do with you so just move on.

Falkirk

"Some people use the site for staying in touch with friends.

Others may not be meeting at the moment for personal reasons, e.g perhaps they've been unwell or have too much going on.

Most will put on their profile that they're not meeting, so as not to waste anyone's time.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that people can use the site however they damn well please."

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Im not meeting just now because im happy with those I know. I dont really want msgs from randoms (sure its a hundred times worse for fems) and its not a sex site its a swinging site major diffrence.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that people can use the site however they damn well please."

Fair enough. I understand that take on things. Just don't get some folk as all they seem to do on statuses is moan about the site or guys contacting them. Surely if they were keeping in touch with a select few then there are other ways which would avoid the so called hassle??

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

Falkirk

As above but sounds like you are having a moan because someone has put no meets ever.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's okay OP I save people the bother by stating in the first line of my text I'm a time waster

Perhaps some say they aren't meeting because they want to limit the messages they recieve or they want to hold out for someone too good to miss?

As said above people can use this site in anyway they choose and should never be made to feel their choice is wrong

st andrews

Personally, I'm of the opinion that people can use the site however they damn well please.

Fair enough. I understand that take on things. Just don't get some folk as all they seem to do on statuses is moan about the site or guys contacting them. Surely if they were keeping in touch with a select few then there are other ways which would avoid the so called hassle?? "

Well, if they're genuinely being bothered they could use their filters to block. Or perhaps it's attention seeking. You won't know, but if you're that bothered by it you could block them and then you won't see it. Job done

If not meeting perhaps hide profile.

I'd keep in touch with "friends" via other mediums. Just saying

My vag is sore, that's why I'm not meeting

Fair enough. I understand that take on things. Just don't get some folk as all they seem to do on statuses is moan about the site or guys contacting them. Surely if they were keeping in touch with a select few then there are other ways which would avoid the so called hassle??

Well, if they're genuinely being bothered they could use their filters to block. Or perhaps it's attention seeking. You won't know, but if you're that bothered by it you could block them and then you won't see it. Job done "

That's kinda what I'm getting at. I think most (NOT ALL) are attention seekers. If it's genuinly to keep in touch with friends then they could hide profile or use other methods of communication.

"My vag is sore, that's why I'm not meeting "

Hahahahaha. Class. That's not an acceptable answer either. Ice cubes in a guys mouth would soon sort that.

,xshakes head and makes like a tree,xx

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Said no guy. EVER.

What's that not meeting all about? Why you even on a site like this if you're "not meeting". Especially when you then complain about guys trying to meet you. On a sex site. Imagine that??? #confused "

Personally I think what your asking about explains itself it dusnt say I'm never meeting it says not meeting just now that says to me that the person is a little busy with other things or just dusnt want to meet atm and is kind enough to put it on there profile to save waiting people's time

Think my answer to u would be use ur brain and think b4 u start typing things

So I'm not looking to meet, (just with exsisting friends for now) and yes I do have there numbers and can contact them other ways. But I do use the chat part of the site now and again and I do take part in the forums when I feel like it. So I shouldn't be here or hide my profile?

"Said no guy. EVER.

What's that not meeting all about? Why you even on a site like this if you're "not meeting". Especially when you then complain about guys trying to meet you. On a sex site. Imagine that??? #confused

Personally I think what your asking about explains itself it dusnt say I'm never meeting it says not meeting just now that says to me that the person is a little busy with other things or just dusnt want to meet atm and is kind enough to put it on there profile to save waiting people's time

Think my answer to u would be use ur brain and think b4 u start typing things"

What he said

"So I'm not looking to meet, (just with exsisting friends for now) and yes I do have there numbers and can contact them other ways. But I do use the chat part of the site now and again and I do take part in the forums when I feel like it. So I shouldn't be here or hide my profile? "

And what she said

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Laughs out loud

And I thaught people didn't judge people here (aparently) judging or not what has it got to do with any1 else how they word there profile or how they use it

What if sum1 is only here to chat for now cos they are new to scene and is not looking to meet dus that mean they are not allowed to use this site and they have to stick to facebook

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't think it's for anyone to comment wether someone chooses to meet or not. It's none of anyone's business why they put not meeting. I think some need to concentrate on there own meets and who they are meeting and not bother with who else is meeting who or not. Some guys just meet a circle of friends and some choose to stay out with friends. Who are any of us to judge. We all have our personal reasons why we are here x

"Said no guy. EVER.

Think my answer to u would be use ur brain and think b4 u start typing things"

I have used my brain. Opinions aren't a lack of intelligence. I don't message people that say they aren't meeting. I understand there could be different reasons behind it. BUT. I don't get why people then moan about being messaged. I'm only questioning the authenticity of some who state they are here to keep in contact with "good friends". If they are that good then go tect or call them to keep in touch.

When people write not meeting just now . That's when respect comes in!!! But you then get folk mailing fancy a fuck etc guess what? You or whoever mails has disrespected the persons request so could say the same about folks with I'm polite & respectful when clearly have none

"So I'm not looking to meet, (just with exsisting friends for now) and yes I do have there numbers and can contact them other ways. But I do use the chat part of the site now and again and I do take part in the forums when I feel like it. So I shouldn't be here or hide my profile? "

Only if you are a complainer about people contacting you. If not then no, not at all. It's the people that moan about guys messaging that confuse me. it's easy to avoid if they HATE it that much. Guys are 10 times worse than females, I accept that and half don't read profiles but if it's causing so much anguish then it's a no brainer to me. But maybe I'm the thibk one as someone else mentioned.

"When people write not meeting just now . That's when respect comes in!!! But you then get folk mailing fancy a fuck etc guess what? You or whoever mails has disrespected the persons request so could say the same about folks with I'm polite & respectful when clearly have none "

I understand that. And maybe it's my naivety as I don't fully understand how bad it is for females. I'm a very respectful guy so A) I would never write fancy a fuck regardless of the persons profile and B) I would skip past a profile that says not meeting. I just don't get the point of moaning about it but maybe you've opened my eyes and if that's the kind of messages you get then I don't blame folk for being narked off.

"So I'm not looking to meet, (just with exsisting friends for now) and yes I do have there numbers and can contact them other ways. But I do use the chat part of the site now and again and I do take part in the forums when I feel like it. So I shouldn't be here or hide my profile?

Only if you are a complainer about people contacting you. If not then no, not at all. It's the people that moan about guys messaging that confuse me. it's easy to avoid if they HATE it that much. Guys are 10 times worse than females, I accept that and half don't read profiles but if it's causing so much anguish then it's a no brainer to me. But maybe I'm the thibk one as someone else mentioned. "

Actually agree with you there, I use my filters and look myself.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm not meeting now , no idea if or when that will change . But I can assure you it will be dictated by me and not others . I have lots of people I talk to and I enjoy the forums . I don't have to be meeting to still enjoy that ! Further more why on earth should I have to use others mediums to stay in touch with them?? Maybe I dont want everyone to have my mobile or on a social network thing! Instead why can't people just not message the ones who aren't meeting if that offends them. The sites here for people to use as they wish and when they choose to .You use it your way and just let others get on use it there's .Cause you much less stress that way .

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

"I don't think it's for anyone to comment wether someone chooses to meet or not. It's none of anyone's business why they put not meeting. I think some need to concentrate on there own meets and who they are meeting and not bother with who else is meeting who or not. Some guys just meet a circle of friends and some choose to stay out with friends. Who are any of us to judge. We all have our personal reasons why we are here x"

st andrews

Well, if they're genuinely being bothered they could use their filters to block. Or perhaps it's attention seeking. You won't know, but if you're that bothered by it you could block them and then you won't see it. Job done

That's kinda what I'm getting at. I think most (NOT ALL) are attention seekers. If it's genuinly to keep in touch with friends then they could hide profile or use other methods of communication. "

They could, if they have the means to do so. But how they use the site and what they do is no one's business but theirs. If it bothers you, block them. Then you don't have to see it and they can carry on doing what they want.

It's not up to anyone to police other people's profiles.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I may not post it but it does happen.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have been here many years, I have met lots and if I continue to support/use the site for whatever purpose I see fit. I will.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't think it's for anyone to comment wether someone chooses to meet or not. It's none of anyone's business why they put not meeting. I think some need to concentrate on there own meets and who they are meeting and not bother with who else is meeting who or not. Some guys just meet a circle of friends and some choose to stay out with friends. Who are any of us to judge. We all have our personal reasons why we are here x"

^^^^^ This

Ok. I can admit when I'm wrong. There are various reasons I suppose why people don't want to meet and maybe I'm letting the attention seeking minority cloud my judgement. Thanks for helping me see a different perspective.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

As an observation, a number of women tend to go from "Not meeting right now" to "Now in a relationship with someone I met on here, so won't be meeting anymore singles as we want to do the couple thing and only meet other couples" (to paraphrase loosely).

Well, just an observation having noticed the pattern. But hey, what's that got to do with me right?

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Why does it everyone want a rule book for everything. Do what you want people !

Some people don't want to mix fab with personal lives and that's why the choose to keep in contact here rather than giving out personal alternatives.

It's no one's business how others use their profiles

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Yet another thread where someone dares to use the site in a different way to the OP and is apparently wrong.

If we were all the same, the world would be a very boring place.

(Mr)

Fair enough. I understand that take on things. Just don't get some folk as all they seem to do on statuses is moan about the site or guys contacting them. Surely if they were keeping in touch with a select few then there are other ways which would avoid the so called hassle?? "

Iv been swinging for years and don't need or require anymore newbies or additions to my circle of swinging friends, I keep my profile to keep up to date with socials and friends of friends and if my circle gets smaller I might look for more friends. I will not be bullied into meeting people because all they want is sex. My friends mean more to me than that and I hope I mean more to them. Maybe those looking for only random sex meets should find a sex site ( this is for those on the swinging scene) xx

"Yet another thread where someone dares to use the site in a different way to the OP and is apparently wrong.

If we were all the same, the world would be a very boring place.

(Mr)"

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Said no guy. EVER.

What's that not meeting all about? Why you even on a site like this if you're "not meeting". Especially when you then complain about guys trying to meet you. On a sex site. Imagine that??? #confused "

If that's a person's choice, who are you to suggest, even dictate otherwise?

Do you know the personal circumstances of everybody on the site?

"Said no guy. EVER.

If that's a person's choice, who are you to suggest, even dictate otherwise?

Do you know the personal circumstances of everybody on the site?

"

Nobody is dictating anything. Let's get a sense or perspective about this and not get carried away. If you'd read each comment then you'd know I had conceded that yes there are reasons why people may not be meeting so nobody is dictating anything. Calm down.

Just a wee not swinging don't mean it has to be about sex you can get a prozzie for that shit

Me personally there has to be a connection so whose in the right or wrong when it comes to meets I think for someone to complain about others not meeting then they are obviously not getting any

Just my opinion

"Just a wee not swinging don't mean it has to be about sex you can get a prozzie for that shit

Me personally there has to be a connection so whose in the right or wrong when it comes to meets I think for someone to complain about others not meeting then they are obviously not getting any

Just my opinion "

Don't you worry about me and what I'm getting. That was never the debate. And Prozzies don't interest me in the slightest but I'll bow to your superior knowledge on that front.

"Said no guy. EVER.

Mrs has on her own profile that she's not currently looking to meet, and still gets bombarded with messages. End of the day, people can use the site for whatever they wish. Free will is a wonderful thing.

"Said no guy. EVER.

Mrs has on her own profile that she's not currently looking to meet, and still gets bombarded with messages. End of the day, people can use the site for whatever they wish. Free will is a wonderful thing."

Me too!

Im not meeting and im not here to chat to a select few.. i just like the forums and chat now and again to guys who understand my choice, why should i have to delete my page just coz im not meeting, like the poster said above this is a swinging site not a sex site some guys seem to forget that and theres alot more to this site than just sex

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I say I'm not meeting because I'm not interested in meeting. I have my hands full already like it says in my profile.

I'm still on here because I love nothing better in the evening than to comment on threads where people feel the need to question others about their actions. It brings a warm glow to my swinging brick

I'm not meeting and certainly not moaning. If some people ARE moaning because they say in their profile 'NOT MEETING' then they have a legitimate gripe when others fail to have the respect to read the bloody profile and ask anyway. I fully support the right of any individual to use the site as they wish. There are plenty of people who ARE meeting to concentrate your efforts on OP.

Personally will use fab as I see fit, whether meeting or not, and not be told or suggested as and when to use it. Sour grapes me think op

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"I'm not meeting and certainly not moaning. If some people ARE moaning because they say in their profile 'NOT MEETING' then they have a legitimate gripe when others fail to have the respect to read the bloody profile and ask anyway. I fully support the right of any individual to use the site as they wish. There are plenty of people who ARE meeting to concentrate your efforts

on OP. "

This sums it all up in my humble opinion. Failure to read and respect individuals wishes.

Yup, further to my earlier post if you aren't on a swinging site to swing just hide yourself.

Just take a look at "hot pics" this place is full of attention seekers ( granted some very attractive) however. "Not meeting just now" gtf then....

"Personally will use fab as I see fit, whether meeting or not, and not be told or suggested as and when to use it. Sour grapes me think op"

Not at all. Was merely a question.

"Yup, further to my earlier post if you aren't on a swinging site to swing just hide yourself.

Just take a look at "hot pics" this place is full of attention seekers ( granted some very attractive) however. "Not meeting just now" gtf then...."

Seriously?? Gtf?? People like you make my blood boil i have every right to be on this site the same as you, there is more to swinging than having a "meet"

Shot 16 you trying to put me out a job. Of causing the riots on here . Oh you will learn.

Ment Dboy16

"Yup, further to my earlier post if you aren't on a swinging site to swing just hide yourself.

Just take a look at "hot pics" this place is full of attention seekers ( granted some very attractive) however. "Not meeting just now" gtf then...."

Oi! Why should I hide? My profile states my position and I pay my fiver for the privilege of "not meeting" so indeed I will not gtf! I'm surprised at you Sir Dickie. I'm bothering no-one.....except Bothy of course.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

" "Not meeting just now" gtf then...."
Why should they gtf?

some have made many friends and just because they aint meeting just now doesnt mean they wont again in the future

would be a whole lot of hassle to keep setting up a new profile every time they left and came back again too

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Sorry I believe this is yours" ... hands back his dummy that he spat.

Not your site ,not rules so guess people will go on using it how THEY choose and not how others dictate . .

Someone put the worms back in the can please or the ducks going to attack

How to make friends and influence people

Just take a look at "hot pics" this place is full of attention seekers ( granted some very attractive) however. "Not meeting just now" gtf then....

"Sorry I believe this is yours" ... hands back his dummy that he spat.

Not your site ,not rules so guess people will go on using it how THEY choose and not how others dictate . ."

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 10:38:01]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

this is one of the classic threads where the OP comes back and acknowledges he may have interpreted it wrongly and still people bash him.

"this is one of the classic threads where the OP comes back and acknowledges he may have interpreted it wrongly and still people bash him."

Gtf....Go to forum

My point is I believe you can still talk on forums with a hidden profile.

Also I am not dissing anyones right to say "not meeting" each to their own but I also have the right to have my opinion that I find it strange that's all.

Ok

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Gtf....Go to forum

My point is I believe you can still talk on forums with a hidden profile.

Also I am not dissing anyones right to say "not meeting" each to their own but I also have the right to have my opinion that I find it strange that's all.

Ok"

lol sorry but the award to biggest backtracker goes to......gtf in most folks eyes and im guessing yours also is something slightly diffrent from go to forums.dosnt quite fit in with your post in that context either have your opinion even if it varies from the majority

I meant it the first time, taking the piss the second. However I will reiterate if people say they aren't meeting/ complain they still receive propositions perhaps they should just hide their profile for a bit. It's not soor plooms kk

st andrews

No one 'should' do anything. If it bothers you, it's your problem and not theirs.

"I meant it the first time, taking the piss the second. However I will reiterate if people say they aren't meeting/ complain they still receive propositions perhaps they should just hide their profile for a bit. It's not soor plooms kk"

I did have mone hidden and still received messages so whats the point?

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 23:38:23]

Seriously?? Gtf?? People like you make my blood boil i have every right to be on this site the same as you, there is more to swinging than having a "meet" "

We put up if we aren't meeting rather than hide our profile.

We have reasons not to meet from that time of the month or maybe one partner is away. A multitude of reasons.

The profile remains unbidden for us as prospective people may still look and we can look at others. We don't hide it so if the look at who has looked at them then they may look at us back.

Nothing worse than looking at a profile and finding it's hidden. Sure, we could message but why when we know nothing about them.

Anyway, we put up not meeting so others can still see us.

» Add a new message to this topic