FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What goes wrong?

What goes wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, im verified, have pics, verified face pic,

Send a nice hello message, with substance and not vulgar,

Then...

Either get no reply or..

Get a reply, going great, exchange more pics and face pics. All good/great feedback, sort out chatting elsewhere (kik etc) and then...silence like she has fell off the planet

I dont get it. Why after good chat and banter and saying you like the pics and would love to meet does the silence come?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andbCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"So, im verified, have pics, verified face pic,

Then...

Either get no reply or..

Get a reply, going great, exchange more pics and face pics. All good/great feedback, sort out chatting elsewhere (kik etc) and then...silence like she has fell off the planet

I dont get it. Why after good chat and banter and saying you like the pics and would love to meet does the silence come?"

People change their minds or get cold feet it could be a number of reasons. Put it down to experience and move on...

By *emon99123Man  over a year ago

London

Yea its just the way things are. Sometimes people change their minds, are just plain rude, or other things come up.

We just have to deal with it unfortunately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Here we go again.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't let it get to you.

Just move on.

"Here we go again....."

Please explain?

Its a genuine point to make from a genuine guy. Ive not been rude or pushy or anything

Hi, par for the course, don't let the buggers wear you down. Jim

Falkirk

"Here we go again.....

Please explain?

Its a genuine point to make from a genuine guy. Ive not been rude or pushy or anything"

So because you have chatted and swaped pics you feel obliged that you should get to meet.

I think it's just human nature to over analyse things and why they happen. It is what it is, don't dwell on it too much.

Could just be people who aren't really in a position to meet or have fun, they probably just like the thrill of the chase so to speak.

"Here we go again.....

Please explain?

Its a genuine point to make from a genuine guy. Ive not been rude or pushy or anything

So because you have chatted and swaped pics you feel obliged that you should get to meet.

"

Obligated? Nope. Nowhere have i said that. Infact quite the opposite. THEY said theyd love to etc but then it dies a death. No obligations, no feelings of being high and mighty...just would appreciate a simple, honest explanation instead of the rude and ignorant nature of the silence. Im sure that aint asking for much

Falkirk

"Here we go again.....

Please explain?

Obligated? Nope. Nowhere have i said that. Infact quite the opposite. THEY said theyd love to etc but then it dies a death. No obligations, no feelings of being high and mighty...just would appreciate a simple, honest explanation instead of the rude and ignorant nature of the silence. Im sure that aint asking for much"

So just because someone you have never actually met or have no physical connection with stops talking you demand an answer.

It could be they have work or family commitments or just wanted to chat to you for the period of time.

There a loads of guys on here in the same boat. Just put it down as experience and try someone else.

Again its strong wording. Demand? No...but i guess human courtesy would be to at least have honesty instead of being left wondering

But yeah it seems sadly common here since theres many in the same boat. Interesting to get peoples thoughts

Falkirk

This is a swinging website and open fourum to any member who has signed up.

You posted your views in wait of a response.

Nobody is OBLIGATED to do anything as long as it is within the site rules.

Again if you read previous posts its been covered many times about not getting a reply.

Sorry if I sound like a total bitch but stop thinking to much into it.

Strange, I must have read a different thread as no where did I see an expectation, obligation or indeed any demands from the OP. I simply read it as someone wondering why chat would stop for no reason. I believe that if some one has replied, chatted and indicated they would like to meet, then a simple message to say thanks but no thanks would only be fair if they changed their mind. Regardless of what kind of site it is, doesn't mean manners are left at sign in!

So what if the topic has be raised before, people leave and people rejoin! It happens.

No doubt I will get it tight for this but this is sadly one of the reasons I stay away from the forums. People often get a hard time here and it's such a shame cause there are some really funny posters

I think everyone on the forums forgets what its like when you are new to the site at first as well as the frustrations of a single genuine male who felt he was beginning to build a connection with someone on the site.

For the OP. There are any possibilites of why, you will never know. This is the lesson on this site. Put it down to experience and move on.

Women on here are as fickle as the men and are just as rude too. It'll take time for the genuine ones to come forward.

I've been on and off this site for about 6yrs and ive only met 3 diff fems and been to 2-3 parties during that time.

So believe me when I say I hear you and understand where you're coming from!!!

I chat to guys then life gets in the way then i get bored so stop chatting.. shit happens and theres no rule to say i have to message them and say sorry im fed up talking to you.. sorry its just the way it is

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Real life OP. Life's a bitch and sometimes real life gets in the way.

Happens to everyone. Secret is - don't let it bother you.

Nowt as queer as folk

"Strange, I must have read a different thread as no where did I see an expectation, obligation or indeed any demands from the OP. I simply read it as someone wondering why chat would stop for no reason. I believe that if some one has replied, chatted and indicated they would like to meet, then a simple message to say thanks but no thanks would only be fair if they changed their mind. Regardless of what kind of site it is, doesn't mean manners are left at sign in!

So what if the topic has be raised before, people leave and people rejoin! It happens.

No doubt I will get it tight for this but this is sadly one of the reasons I stay away from the forums. People often get a hard time here and it's such a shame cause there are some really funny posters "

Thanks, im glad you got the actual point i was trying to make lol i was simply wondering and as you say, manners shouldnt be left at sign in

On a side note, shame im 1 year too young for your age range haha x

Then...

Either get no reply or..

I dont get it. Why after good chat and banter and saying you like the pics and would love to meet does the silence come?"

Don't worry about it bud. I've had similar. Chat for a while, the other person moving things forward, then nothing. Just forget it and move on

I kinda find that chat dwindles away when there's a lack of frequency. I'm a shift worker and often at work or in bed at opposite times from the people I chat with. Online sites are full of window shoppers so they often move on at a fast pace until they find what they're looking for. Just my 2p worth.

"I chat to guys then life gets in the way then i get bored so stop chatting.. shit happens and theres no rule to say i have to message them and say sorry im fed up talking to you.. sorry its just the way it is"

This

Then...

Either get no reply or..

Don't worry mate, this is nothing new on here. Lots of woman want something just in their minds. Yes that's true, they're looking for, that's the question???? Probably they're looking for Prince but most of them are not princess lol

» Add a new message to this topic