FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swinging or sex....

Swinging or sex....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the difference????

After last nights hotly debated topic of why people say they aren't meeting etc I was informed that this is a swinging site and not a sex site. I'm sure we won't be short of informed answers but can you please explain to me what the big difference is???? Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Swinging is traditionally defined as two couples swapping partners for sex. As a result single people can't really be classed as swingers. However this site has evolved, despite its name it's not solely a swinging site anymore.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Swinging is traditionally defined as two couples swapping partners for sex. As a result single people can't really be classed as swingers. However this site has evolved, despite its name it's not solely a swinging site anymore."

Thank you for that. So single females and single guys have in a sense turned this into a sex site??

st andrews

"Swinging is traditionally defined as two couples swapping partners for sex. As a result single people can't really be classed as swingers. However this site has evolved, despite its name it's not solely a swinging site anymore.

Thank you for that. So single females and single guys have in a sense turned this into a sex site?? "

Hmm, I guess so. Obviously if it was strictly a swinging site then there wouldn't be options for single profiles. I think as time has gone on the site has perhaps evolved to include the fact that people like threesomes, groups, gangbangs etc.

But then we've only been here 3 years so perhaps people who've been here longer can comment further

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Em well I certainly don't use it as a sex site. I would class myself as a swinger as I play with couples not just single guys. I've also, in the past, hooked up with other singles where we play with each other or with established couples. Singles play a vital role in the whole scene inmho.

Us bad single people. I believe a swinger is more group sex. Mmf, ffm, gangbangs.etc.

st andrews

To clarify, I'm not being down on singles. We meet plenty of singles together and separately. I was just trying to explain that things have evolved from what the traditional image of swingers are, back in the keys in a bowl days lol

"Us bad single people. I believe a swinger is more group sex. Mmf, ffm, gangbangs.etc."

the chance of being bad would be a fine thing

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"To clarify, I'm not being down on singles. We meet plenty of singles together and separately. I was just trying to explain that things have evolved from what the traditional image of swingers are, back in the keys in a bowl days lol"

Reminiscent of our conversation last night lol

K x

st andrews

"To clarify, I'm not being down on singles. We meet plenty of singles together and separately. I was just trying to explain that things have evolved from what the traditional image of swingers are, back in the keys in a bowl days lol

Reminiscent of our conversation last night lol

K x"

Haha, definitely!

Fuck knows what the difference is, I know a lot of swingers see the lifestyle as a social one as well and I don't think many singles (it's usually the guys) are into that shit.

I use the site to get laid cause I don't get out much, but I do enjoy a social drink with meets. I could never be part of a swinging couple cause I'm too much of a jealous wee arsehole so I'll always be one of those 'single' ones

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

For me swinging is being willing to have a nice time with folk it sometimes ends with open sex between multiple folk or just two sex is nothing more than f**king. You can get sex from any bar gaining a swinging experience is alot more difficult

» Add a new message to this topic