FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Just wanted to say

Just wanted to say

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab fem OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I found a lovely thread on the lounge yesterday

Pay love forward

I thought it would be nice to bring it to the Scottish forum. To show our appreciation for each other especially at this time of year.

So if someone has done a good deed, helped you in some way or even just replied to your message with a no thanks and you would like to thank them, then post it on here and hopefully they will see it.

I'm sure they will appreciate you thinking of them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would like to thank Heather for her patience and we will meet up soon.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I would like to thank Heather for her patience and we will meet up soon."
il 2nd that Heather has a heart of gold.

I'd also like to thank my partner in fun for always being there for me and supporting me in times of need Justcantgetenuf50.

I'd also like to thank maximus2 for making a fantasy of mine come true as it will probably never happen again lol

I could go on and on but basically to all my lovely friends who are so supportive to me on here.. Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks to NMD and Heather for being my Friends I value your friendship and will never take it for granted.

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would like to thank Heather for her patience and we will meet up soon.il 2nd that Heather has a heart of gold.

I'd also like to thank my partner in fun for always being there for me and supporting me in times of need Justcantgetenuf50.

I'd also like to thank maximus2 for making a fantasy of mine come true as it will probably never happen again lol

I could go on and on but basically to all my lovely friends who are so supportive to me on here.. Thank you "

Your most welcome and the support works both ways babes. You came to my rescue this time last year and it has never been forgotten. The cankle twins still going strong xx

I'd like to thank fab in general for the new friends I've made, and to the new friends I'm about to make in the new year xx

I'd like to think sugar Plum for putting up with me.

Oh and a couple of ladies for making me a very kind offer

After just speaking to the ex wife, I'd like to thank the person who showed her my profile, best conversation and laugh I've had with her since we split, and fear not I won't be returning the favour by outing you as I'm not that bothered or affected by anyone knowing I'm on the site, I'm a grown man with my own mind, having fun with consenting adults. Just remember in future though that discretion is key to most on the site!

"After just speaking to the ex wife, I'd like to thank the person who showed her my profile, best conversation and laugh I've had with her since we split, and fear not I won't be returning the favour by outing you as I'm not that bothered or affected by anyone knowing I'm on the site, I'm a grown man with my own mind, having fun with consenting adults. Just remember in future though that discretion is key to most on the site! "
what a disgusting thing to do.. Hope your okay

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I would like to thank everyone I've spoke to,meet or got advice from that has welcomed me into the swinging world.

When I first came on fab I really didn't think I would of got as far as I have but it's all down to all you out there.

Xxxxxx

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I would like to thank Bearded Blossom and Diva Queen & her hubby for welcoming me to CJs on Saturday, I was very nervous!

I'd also like to thank all those who we've become friends with, those who have attended our drinks nights and our parties, couldn't have done it without you and you're all lovely people

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

And even though he won't read this as he doesn't come onto the forums, I'd like to thank C, my partner in crime, for being amazing, supportive and loving all year round.

Right, enough soppy stuff from me

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"After just speaking to the ex wife, I'd like to thank the person who showed her my profile, best conversation and laugh I've had with her since we split, and fear not I won't be returning the favour by outing you as I'm not that bothered or affected by anyone knowing I'm on the site, I'm a grown man with my own mind, having fun with consenting adults. Just remember in future though that discretion is key to most on the site! "

Wow! That's just nasty. Nobody would blame you, but shows you're a better person.

Im down girl! X

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oops!

That's not good. I hope she liked your pics

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'd like to thank Fab Fem - for being there for me when I needed a friend X

I'd like to thank Outlander for my Xmas pressie X

I'd like to thank pink mist and upforfunduo for 2 great nights out - first in a veerrrry long time X

And my friends - for just being themselves

I'd like to thank C for being patient and understanding on what has been a tough old year.

Also the lovely blue4you for being mates, letting me laugh, cry, scream and help me pick up pieces so many times.

I'd like to thank _ab fem for having a wee talk with me a couple month ago, made me realise not all people are stuck up twats on here & I just need to chelaxin a bit.

So thanks

"After just speaking to the ex wife, I'd like to thank the person who showed her my profile, best conversation and laugh I've had with her since we split, and fear not I won't be returning the favour by outing you as I'm not that bothered or affected by anyone knowing I'm on the site, I'm a grown man with my own mind, having fun with consenting adults. Just remember in future though that discretion is key to most on the site!

Oops!

That's not good. I hope she liked your pics

"

Didn't even have the decency to fab them

"After just speaking to the ex wife, I'd like to thank the person who showed her my profile, best conversation and laugh I've had with her since we split, and fear not I won't be returning the favour by outing you as I'm not that bothered or affected by anyone knowing I'm on the site, I'm a grown man with my own mind, having fun with consenting adults. Just remember in future though that discretion is key to most on the site!

Wow! That's just nasty. Nobody would blame you, but shows you're a better person. "

Apparently the ex thought I would get sacked if my work found out, everybody better be really careful since having sex is now a stackable offense, maybe if you get caught at work, and even then!

"I'd like to thank _ab fem for having a wee talk with me a couple month ago, made me realise not all people are stuck up twats on here & I just need to chelaxin a bit.

So thanks "

sound advice I'd say.. Take your time to get to know people before judging them if you can

I'd like to thank tinasparkles because I love her to bits

Curiousgirl who is always there for me. My beautiful flowers

True gent who never gives up on me has the patience of a saint with me.

Actually a lot of people who don't judge me just accept I'm abit daft with a good heart.

Most of all the men Iv lead astray I hope to continue in 2016.

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 16:58:25]

"I'd like to thank _ab fem for having a wee talk with me a couple month ago, made me realise not all people are stuck up twats on here & I just need to chelaxin a bit.

So thanks sound advice I'd say.. Take your time to get to know people before judging them if you can "

To Everyone on Fab whom I have met or made an acquaintance via chat / chat rooms etc... its been great fun and truly appreciate that you have always made me welcome.

Merry Xmas to Everyone and hope you all have a prosperous New Year

XX Peter

By *ab fem OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'd like to say thank you to;

Andy, he says I was there for him but actually it's the other way around. He has talked to me a good few times now when something is bothering me. Thank you.

Cult, your a lovely, hot guy of course I wanted to talk to you. It gave me an excuse to Perv your pictures. Thank you for mentioning me.

I'm going to have to lump the Kik group in together. They have made me laugh like a maniac and stopped me from feeling bored and fed up when I'm on my own at night. They are a crazy bunch of deviants and every single one of them are just......lovely.

There is another I want to thank, Mitts. What a guy, never spoken to anyone like you before. My ear has been chewed off and you never shut your yap but jeez your a funny guy. You really make me laugh with your stories

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'd like to say thank you to;

Andy, he says I was there for him but actually it's the other way around. He has talked to me a good few times now when something is bothering me. Thank you.

Cult, your a lovely, hot guy of course I wanted to talk to you. It gave me an excuse to Perv your pictures. Thank you for mentioning me.

I'm going to have to lump the Kik group in together. They have made me laugh like a maniac and stopped me from feeling bored and fed up when I'm on my own at night. They are a crazy bunch of deviants and every single one of them are just......lovely.

There is another I want to thank, Mitts. What a guy, never spoken to anyone like you before. My ear has been chewed off and you never shut your yap but jeez your a funny guy. You really make me laugh with your stories "

x

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

A have meet some lovely people and would like to thank everyone who i have meet and spent time with over past year.

A big thanks to gents back who keeps me smiling and puts me in my place when im being a stroppy bitch.

A bit of crumpet whos always there to offer advice and support me when times are hard.

Bearded blossom - k - who spoke some sense to me and made me realise that i need to do whats right for me and enjoy myself.

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 19:40:33]

"I'd like to think sugar Plum for putting up with me.

Oh and a couple of ladies for making me a very kind offer "

Aww. Thank you for putting up with me too. Xxx

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

"I'd like to thank tinasparkles because I love her to bits

Actually a lot of people who don't judge me just accept I'm abit daft with a good heart.

Most of all the men Iv lead astray I hope to continue in 2016."

Thanks doll

Thanks to everyone I've had the pleasure of meeting or even just having a giggle with online xx

"I'd like to thank tinasparkles because I love her to bits

Most of all the men Iv lead astray I hope to continue in 2016.

Thanks doll "

Ment gents back

By *cott23Man  over a year ago

north ayrshire

I'd like to thank all that posted pics in my thread about Short Tartan Skirts, Hopefuly see some of them in the flesh soon!

Have had a hard time of it recently and suffered from serious depression that has taken me to the brink on a few occasions.

I would like to thank those on my very short Friends list who have stuck with me and talked me through the hard times especially Jacs and Heather thanks guys you are gems

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks to softswingduo for looking after Mrs J at cjs & for generally being lovely people.

Thanks to Ms_Starbuck for being herself. Always willing to help & makes you feel good about yourself.

Thanks to girlinlingerie for being an all round fun person who we can laugh with & at & who can laugh at us in return. "If you could put those gorgeous cons on faster that would be great" hahaha

& thanks to so many others. These were just the first to come to mind right now.

Mr J

» Add a new message to this topic